S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
A new devlog is out! It can be read on or on , and I also copied it down below for your convenience.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
An interesting direction for the game to be sure, but it makes sense and moves the inn from being an excuse to being a bigger part of the game

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TheMagicalGurl

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
A new devlog is out! It can be read on or on , and I also copied it down below for your convenience.
Since I'm not good at management games I'm little worried, hopefully it will not be too complicated. Overall I can only trust that everything will be fine. :p

Reactions: JohnSoprano

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
An interesting direction for the game to be sure, but it makes sense and moves the inn from being an excuse to being a bigger part of the game
Indeed ^^
My hope is that the two "halves" of the game will compliment each other: e.g. you get new furniture and features for the inn in the VN part of the game, and then you can unlock more scenes and meet new girls in the inn management part.

Since I'm not good at management games I'm little worried, hopefully it will not be too complicated. Overall I can only trust that everything will be fine. :p
While it will be a big part of the game, unless you want to really optimize your inn, throwing random furniture and occasionally upgrading your rooms and layout will be more than enough to progress through the game.

Maybe it is best to finish the current 2D game and then launch a new 3D one.
It is quite the big leap from the current game, but my intention/hope was always to have this game move beyond "just" a VN. I'll do my best to keep balance between the two parts of the game and make them feel like a cohesive whole ^^

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Indeed ^^
My hope is that the two "halves" of the game will compliment each other: e.g. you get new furniture and features for the inn in the VN part of the game, and then you can unlock more scenes and meet new girls in the inn management part.

While it will be a big part of the game, unless you want to really optimize your inn, throwing random furniture and occasionally upgrading your rooms and layout will be more than enough to progress through the game.

It is quite the big leap from the current game, but my intention/hope was always to have this game move beyond "just" a VN. I'll do my best to keep balance between the two parts of the game and make them feel like a cohesive whole ^^
Pls don't make the inn maintenance / operations too demanding in time/effort/gameplay... this is not what we're here for. What you have now is just fine, maybe add a little more but not much.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Pls don't make the inn maintenance / operations too demanding in time/effort/gameplay... this is not what we're here for. What you have now is just fine, maybe add a little more but not much.
If it gets annoying he could always introduce a 2nd or 3rd slave to take care of the process automatically.

Comproser

Nov 6, 2020
From the devs reply, it seems like there's a lot of depth being added to it, that will tie in with the other half of the gameplay - but if it's not overly your thing, you can hit next/leave it on auto, and do well enough. There are bonus scenes tied to getting improvements and rooms in the management, whether engaement is needed to get them, or they'll be available anyway if you wait long enough, remains to be seen.

Aug 8, 2019
Was a general Update Schedule ever posted? I'm new to the game, I really like it, even if the MC is a bit of a wuss. At any rate I'm to lazy to search through 36 pages of comments :p

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes