tadano

Apr 14, 2019
The MC has never made a comment about liking dicks, never showed interest in other men or had any reaction to futas, he has been easygoing and understanding so doing futa girls is understandable because it doesn't bother him that much but getting dicked not pegged by a finger in his anus which is a different fetish altogether is a big leap.
I don't think you need to explicitly say that the MC loves cock and wants to be fucked to include that kind of content. The fact that the futa potion exists is enough to spur interest, it has to start somewhere. Besides, its optional content in a role playing game, where the MC reflects the player. The reason there's any futa content at all is to give that option to the player more than the MC. And with the different personalities of the girls, it just makes sense some would want to top more, and do more in-depth (lol) content.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I don't think you need to explicitly say that the MC loves cock and wants to be fucked to include that kind of content. The fact that the futa potion exists is enough to spur interest, it has to start somewhere. Besides, its optional content in a role playing game, where the MC reflects the player. The reason there's any futa content at all is to give that option to the player more than the MC. And with the different personalities of the girls, it just makes sense some would want to top more, and do more in-depth (lol) content.
I though that was common sense? You don't put opposing fetishes in a game and expect it to work, it's normal to define who your game is aimed at and keep the content aimed at those fans, you can't seriously expect a single game no matter how good it is to include content that completely satisfies everyone.

nitram5

Aug 5, 2019
Are there any clues about what will be in the next update?
Will a new girl appear or will we focus on developing a relationship with one of the ones we already know?

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Are there any clues about what will be in the next update?
Will a new girl appear or will we focus on developing a relationship with one of the ones we already know?
The new update is mostly going to focus on updating the inn system itself as well as guests that will drop in if I'm recalling correctly. Pretty sure some of the main girls will get some stuff too though.

Reactions: nitram5

Kiliandi

May 3, 2017
Really hoping we can get some futa-on-MC action, as just having the futa option being pretty much cosmetic is a waste of potential.

Reactions: Ombra

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
How long it takes between updates normally?
In the past I aimed for about 2-2.5 months between each update, but this one is taking significantly longer, since I basically have to rewrite a large chunk of the code for the game for the new conversation system. Hopefully the next patch will be released sometime before the middle of next month (depending on IRL work).

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
In the past I aimed for about 2-2.5 months between each update, but this one is taking significantly longer, since I basically have to rewrite a large chunk of the code for the game for the new conversation system. Hopefully the next patch will be released sometime before the middle of next month (depending on IRL work).
Hey, it's good to see the developer himself is here! By the way, shouldn't this game have the "animated" tag. In the preview pics, the dog girl handjob is animated. Or is that the only animated scene in the game?

Red joker

Mar 2, 2022
I though that was common sense? You don't put opposing fetishes in a game and expect it to work, it's normal to define who your game is aimed at and keep the content aimed at those fans, you can't seriously expect a single game no matter how good it is to include content that completely satisfies everyone.
Adding futa options could lead you down the route Trials in Tainted space took, all the good content with a good mix of dom/sub getting overshadowed with the mc just becoming a playable cocksleeve for the 'futadoms'.

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Adding futa options could lead you down the route Trials in Tainted space took, all the good content with a good mix of dom/sub getting overshadowed with the mc just becoming a playable cocksleeve for the 'futadoms'.
Honestly, I'm also not a huge fan of how TiTS handled a lot of fetish content compared to CoC1. The futa content in this game will generally be additions to the vanilla content, rather than a complete route. There may be some exclusive scenes here and there, but the story content and sex scenes will generally focus on vanilla content first.

All love interests will always have a vanilla route, regardless of what other optional content there is for them.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Honestly, I'm also not a huge fan of how TiTS handled a lot of fetish content compared to CoC1. The futa content in this game will generally be additions to the vanilla content, rather than a complete route. There may be some exclusive scenes here and there, but the story content and sex scenes will generally focus on vanilla content first.

All love interests will always have a vanilla route, regardless of what other optional content there is for them.
Vanilla - all about it.gif

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes