May 25, 2022
So, my plan for this, was that up to the point where you have finished a character's "initial story" (basically, up to the point where you have started a relationship with them and/or asked them to join your harem), it will be a bit linear, as escalating sexual acts makes sense when you're still getting closer to a love interest. Once the player is past that point, I'd like the sex scenes to be a lot less structured, kind of like you said. More of a "find a character at a certain time and place to get a scene" rather than just "follow the story, receive scene".

Pretty much all of the girls who have content are just reaching this stage, so once I finish adding content to the oni girl and the harpy, I'll be starting on the more "sandbox like" style of content for most of these girls.
Oh, I see, I mean, the linearity makes sense for the story but at the same time, creating sandbox interactions after the girl already has sexual experience with the MC removes the excitement of experimenting with the interactions at different stages of the relationship and the replayability.

Although, I know that asking for different dialogues depending of which interaction was perform before another and the relationship status is too much to ask for.

Reactions: Fall89

Tempomancer

Mar 8, 2020
I can't seem to use the growth and shrinking breast potion. How do you use them and on who (if you can't on everyone, i know i can't on Tirria) ?

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
Awesome game!
Is there a roadmap or similar to be found anywhere?
Curious to how far in the future more potion stuff will get added, new potions and new targets for existing potions etc.
Looking forward to the next update :giggle:

Alowicious

Dec 30, 2017
Just started playing this game. Love the element, the aspect of gaining skills, working, building up friendship and the idea of a good guy using his good guy skills to get in them good pants. Or skirts. Or thong-thingies. So many games use a corruption level for sex but this is very nice. Between the goblin (shortstack) and the gnome (small but all woman) I was sold to try it. The only thing that might make this better if it was Unity animation.

It reminds me of an anime I just watched called Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo and that's the only other thing that might make a game like this better to me. A type of dungeon crawling or adventuring game.

Keep up the good work!

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
I believe the only person currently hooked up to that system is Vera.
This is correct for now. Moving forward there will be more characters, but for now it's just Vera.

Awesome game!
Is there a roadmap or similar to be found anywhere?
Curious to how far in the future more potion stuff will get added, new potions and new targets for existing potions etc.
Looking forward to the next update :giggle:
Glad to hear you like it ^^
There's no official roadmap, since it depends on what I can fit in an update, and what will get bumped to the next one, but the basic plan is:

0.06 - Conversation system overhaul, massive inn management update, main story introduction

0.065 - Inn system expansion, main story continuation, Ritsuki initial story, additional story for other main characters

0.07 - Sonia initial story, transformation potions added to more characters, additional story for other main characters

0.075 - Introduction of new characters(?), other new features

Again, this is the basic idea, and parts of this could definitely shuffle up or down, but this is my goal for now.

Just started playing this game. Love the element, the aspect of gaining skills, working, building up friendship and the idea of a good guy using his good guy skills to get in them good pants. Or skirts. Or thong-thingies. So many games use a corruption level for sex but this is very nice. Between the goblin (shortstack) and the gnome (small but all woman) I was sold to try it. The only thing that might make this better if it was Unity animation.

It reminds me of an anime I just watched called Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo and that's the only other thing that might make a game like this better to me. A type of dungeon crawling or adventuring game.

Keep up the good work!
Yea, I figured in a world that's pretty much starved for men, corrupting women is not exactly necessary to get in their pants :LOL:
Short stacks are a beloved niche, but tiny girls don't get enough love, which made it pretty fun to write the gnome's storyline so far ^^

Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo was a big inspiration for some parts of the game (Vera especially). I would love to add some kind of exploration/dungeon crawling aspect in later updates! I already have a few ideas about how to implement it, but it will have to wait just a little bit.

Alowicious

Dec 30, 2017
Is there a way to remove the futAlice? I gave her the potion but apparently an unlock needs her potion-less. There was mention of a futa-remove potion but I can't seem to find it.

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Is there a way to remove the futAlice? I gave her the potion but apparently an unlock needs her potion-less. There was mention of a futa-remove potion but I can't seem to find it.
It will be available in future versions, but I ran out of time to do it in the last patch. As a work around, if you talk to Rei (the fairy) and disable the futa content filter, it will remove all girls from being futa until you turn it back on.

Griff83

Feb 20, 2018
Wish I had known earlier that I could eventually set Vera to automatically upkeep the inn. Did I miss a pop-up or something?

Also, you could set it up so that the higher your reputation/affection (or whatever it's called) with her lets you set it so she doesn't let things fall below a certain level, and the higher your rep, the higher it'll stay before she fixes it.

Overall, I really enjoyed what's available.

Reactions: dagotto

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
And I wish we could make Vera breasts even smaller.... :)

But for real, interesting read - it's always nice to know a little more about how the game is made, really looking forward for the future updates and my small breasted centaur. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: dagotto and Griff83

riji

Dec 17, 2017
So there are already big body changes for the girls - tiddies, dicks. But are there plans for cosmetic stuff, like hair styles and colors, makeup, pubes?

Last edited:
Reactions: dagotto

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Wish I had known earlier that I could eventually set Vera to automatically upkeep the inn. Did I miss a pop-up or something?

Also, you could set it up so that the higher your reputation/affection (or whatever it's called) with her lets you set it so she doesn't let things fall below a certain level, and the higher your rep, the higher it'll stay before she fixes it.

Overall, I really enjoyed what's available.
It's said after one of her relationship level ups, but maybe it's a bit easy to miss. I'll make sure it's more noticeable in the next patch.

As some people like smaller breasts, you have us here who love bigger breasts so keep on with bigger breasts!
There are plenty of breasts, both big and small on the horizon, no worries about that!

So there are already big body changes for the girls - tiddies, dicks. But are there plans for cosmetic stuff, like hair styles and colors, makeup, pubes?
Hair styles, clothes, piercings, pubes, and more! With the new character display system, that will be much easier to do in the future ^^

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes