GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
For the girls the MC has met so far, the only one who is questionable on pregnancy would be Charlie, simply because I don't know how much content she will have in the future. My plan is that every character that has a "relationship level" will eventually be able to be impregnated. (Though I still need to figure out how that will work for Chloe (the mantis girl) @_@ )

Yea, it's pretty much cannon for whenever in the future the potion can be used on all the girls.

Glad to hear the improvement is noticeable ^^ recently, I went back and made a few upgrades to older characters, I'll post some of the changes in a moment.
Mantis females only really eat their mate's heads when they're stressed and/or starving, so it's not very common in the wild. Probably shouldn't be an issue. Though Mantis lay egg sacks, so there's that.

How soon you figure you'll get to the preg stuff?

Reactions: Impregnator

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Mantis females only really eat their mate's heads when they're stressed and/or starving, so it's not very common in the wild. Probably shouldn't be an issue. Though Mantis lay egg sacks, so there's that.

How soon you figure you'll get to the preg stuff?
Hopefully I'll be introducing the first pregnancy content in either 0.075 or 0.08, so 3-4 patches away. Hopefully, if nothing goes wrong, it will be before the end of this year. Going to make sure it's an in-depth system, with lots of art assets and scenes/conversations.

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
Hopefully I'll be introducing the first pregnancy content in either 0.075 or 0.08, so 3-4 patches away. Hopefully, if nothing goes wrong, it will be before the end of this year. Going to make sure it's an in-depth system, with lots of art assets and scenes/conversations.
Hell yeah, dude! With pregnant sex and lactation? All that good shit.

Here's hoping the minotaur and centaur girls are up in line

Fall89

Jun 12, 2020
At first I thought it was another game which was more grinding when actual content because of the sandbox tag but it surprised me because where was no grinding at least I for myself think that it was not and then there is a lot of content which I really didn't think at first glance. So yeah lovely characters, futa potion love this thing and no hardocore grinding. Because of that and other things its know one of my favorite games I played hope nexts realeas is in the nexts months

Reactions: dagotto and damyka

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
5th picture is literal pedophilia
Full grown gnome. Could hand drawn images (if the gnome was actually a prepubescent human) be consider literal pedophilia? Not even figurative or virtual pedophilia. Not even hebephila, hephebophilia, or even parthenophilia.

Is there a paraphilia for mythical races? Teratophilia is a paraphilia about mythical monsters, and Exophila is an attraction to aliens (otherwise known as Captain Kirk Syndrome).

Reactions: edhorren

bigtpsychoboy

Oct 2, 2018
Not sure if its posted anywhere, but during one of Kirana's events I am getting a bunch of image not found errors. I just downloaded the most recent 0.055 version.

1689023511019.png

May 25, 2022
There are any plans of having non-linear sexual interactions?
Talking about being able to choose which sexual interaction perform first or later, or maybe never. I think the game is very deep in development for such change of direction, but it would be nice, after all, sandbox games should allow such things.

Either way, I still love the game and the characters.

nitram5

Aug 5, 2019
Pretty cool game. Yes, a bit specific, probably going into romance with monster girls will not appeal to everyone, but me, a fan of "Monster Musume", it doesn't really bother me. I can't wait for the next updates. I noticed that the city is located on the seashore, so we will probably meet a mermaid one day. I wonder if there will be arachne and alraune.

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
There are any plans of having non-linear sexual interactions?
Talking about being able to choose which sexual interaction perform first or later, or maybe never. I think the game is very deep in development for such change of direction, but it would be nice, after all, sandbox games should allow such things.

Either way, I still love the game and the characters.
So, my plan for this, was that up to the point where you have finished a character's "initial story" (basically, up to the point where you have started a relationship with them and/or asked them to join your harem), it will be a bit linear, as escalating sexual acts makes sense when you're still getting closer to a love interest. Once the player is past that point, I'd like the sex scenes to be a lot less structured, kind of like you said. More of a "find a character at a certain time and place to get a scene" rather than just "follow the story, receive scene".

Pretty much all of the girls who have content are just reaching this stage, so once I finish adding content to the oni girl and the harpy, I'll be starting on the more "sandbox like" style of content for most of these girls.

Pretty cool game. Yes, a bit specific, probably going into romance with monster girls will not appeal to everyone, but me, a fan of "Monster Musume", it doesn't really bother me. I can't wait for the next updates. I noticed that the city is located on the seashore, so we will probably meet a mermaid one day. I wonder if there will be arachne and alraune.
Big fan of Monster Musume as well, kind of like one of the "reference books" for all things monster girl. I would like to add all three of those types of girls in the future, though I'm not sure which ones will get fully fleshed out stories, and which will be more on the "side character"...er, side.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes