dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
Looked average but there's surprisingly a lot of content with good variety too. Can't wait to see more updates especially Maria centaurs are so rare.
Totally agree, dev even included anal with Maria, which is super rare. I am super grateful to Dagotto for all the "options".

May 25, 2022
Damn, another sandbox game where there is not Anal-only (Anal sex while the girl is still a virgin) would be perfect for both the genre and the game... however, that is just my personal taste. This game is actually great!!

Not gonna lie, the artwork is not something that I like that much, it looks kinda like mid 2010s flash game style, but still, the characters are great and the story is cute.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ok, I got the new version, and I can't seem to get my head around the save update function.
Is the warning message supposed to ever go away?

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Ok, I got the new version, and I can't seem to get my head around the save update function.
Is the warning message supposed to ever go away?
Hmmmm, it the warning should go away once you've upgraded your save. Did you load the game in the player's bedroom and click on the blue save disk?

If so, feel free to DM me your save and I'll do my best to get it fixed if you don't want to start the game over ^^

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I tried some more yesterday.
Though I'm reasonably certain that my game version was 0.045, and the folder name also included 0.045, the only way to get the save version transfer to work was to click 0.05 when the last version was asked. Afterwards, most variables seem to have been set. I'll try to play some to check if I encounter any unusual artefacts.

Reactions: dagotto

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ok, I gotta ask:
1685532350860.png
How would anyone in the world understand that reference? Or did I forget something and it came up way earlier?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ok, I gotta ask:
View attachment 2663960
How would anyone in the world understand that reference? Or did I forget something and it came up way earlier?
Well, even if most people might not understand it, it would make sense for her to use a phrase like that given her background and her people's technological culture.

Also, we humans tend to design things to base ten because we have ten fingers and thumbs, most of the species in this world with hands seem to have the same number of digits as humans, so things being in 10s wouldn't be too unexpected.

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Ok, I gotta ask:
View attachment 2663960
I actually meant to put a conversation in the game last patch, it will end up going in the next patch I think. The reason that some of the characters use seemingly "modern slang" is that the blessing the MC received at the beginning of the game, the one which lets him understand the languages of the world, translates the implicit meaning of the words spoken, into a phrasing that makes since to the MC's consciousness. Since he is from the modern world, idioms and similes are turned into modern ones.

I think the player will be able to ask Rei about it next patch at some point.

Well, even if most people might not understand it, it would make sense for her to use a phrase like that given her background and her people's technological culture.

Also, we humans tend to design things to base ten because we have ten fingers and thumbs, most of the species in this world with hands seem to have the same number of digits as humans, so things being in 10s wouldn't be too unexpected.
Or, if you prefer a less fantasy answer, this one also works, considering the gnome race's inclination towards technology ^^

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Hi, is this game still ongoing or is it finished? Either way, is there a progression system in order to not miss any scenes in the game?
The game is still ongoing, I'm aiming to update every 2-3 months currently ^^

Most scenes are unlocked through just progressing a girl's storyline, but there is also a memory journal which shows scenes that haven't been unlocked and gives hints (basically instructions) to unlock them.

henk1

Dec 12, 2019
Heya dev, just finished this game. I very much enjoyed the storylines, and the drawings are also nice.

I have one bug report, in the book of scenes (very cool by the way,) the charlie scenes do not reflect your choice for penis or not. I believe I may have been able to get it to show up for a moment through different choices in the replays, but I'm not sure anymore.

Secondly. I have had all the scenes in the book, but I'm not entirely sure if I've had all the scenes that exist. Especially wrt to the potions, is there some way of seeing who can have which potions to make sure I've seen it all?

Thanks a lot for your hard work, I'm looking forward to the next update. (And hoping to see Alice top the player (with the potion), if that is something you're interested in creating:)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TheMagicalGurl

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Was going through the code and found a few bugs that wouldn't give any errors:
Code:
./bethconversations.rpy:4909:$ playerLocation == "Beth's Living Room"
./timechangers.rpy:130:$ aliceLocation == "None"
./timechangers.rpy:132:$ aliceLocation == "Alice's Room"
./timechangers.rpy:377:$ veraBusyAfterBustChange == "False"
You're wanting to use a single = here, as == will silently do nothing

Person1A

Nov 7, 2018
Iris said that an elf can't use the breast potion do trough their high amount of magic, but Tirria said that she has low amount of magic for an elf. Is that a future plot point or am i just interpreting it wrong ?

Jan 21, 2022
Iris said that an elf can't use the breast potion do trough their high amount of magic, but Tirria said that she has low amount of magic for an elf. Is that a future plot point or am i just interpreting it wrong ?
Both can be simultaneously true with her amount of magic being somewhere in the middle especially since plot wise it would kinda screw up her character if a potion could've solved the size insecurity issue even if just on surface level

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes