Apr 25, 2019
I played through the new update. And i gotta say, those new scenes look real good. It does have the downside of the older scenes look rough(?), i think that's the right word. Though i assume you're gonna remake the older scenes eventually.
I like the new potions. And I actually don't remember seeing a futa potion in other games. Usually it's just >do you want this character to be futa? y/n. Also part of me wants to be able to makes characters with big breasts like Maria and Beth have even bigger breasts for the lolz.
On a side note; while i'm not the biggest fan of harems. I don't mind it too much here with the whole, war that wiped out a lot of the men thing.
Though i would still prefer romancing one girl, while still being able to help the rest. Would that be possible? Or is that not that type of game? If not, i can understand. I'd still be looking forward to the finished version of this game either way.

Also, romanceable Chloe when? And does she have the permanent thigh highs that some other bug monster girls do?

Reactions: dagotto

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
I played through the new update. And i gotta say, those new scenes look real good. It does have the downside of the older scenes look rough(?), i think that's the right word. Though i assume you're gonna remake the older scenes eventually.
I like the new potions. And I actually don't remember seeing a futa potion in other games. Usually it's just >do you want this character to be futa? y/n. Also part of me wants to be able to makes characters with big breasts like Maria and Beth have even bigger breasts for the lolz.
On a side note; while i'm not the biggest fan of harems. I don't mind it too much here with the whole, war that wiped out a lot of the men thing.
Though i would still prefer romancing one girl, while still being able to help the rest. Would that be possible? Or is that not that type of game? If not, i can understand. I'd still be looking forward to the finished version of this game either way.

Also, romanceable Chloe when? And does she have the permanent thigh highs that some other bug monster girls do?
Yea, some of the earlier scenes do look rough compared to what I can do now. Ideally, I'll go over and replace a lot of them/most of them sometime in the future.

As for the harem part: I've had a few requests for something similar. While I can't promise there will be a "friends route" and a "romance route" in the future, later game systems will be enhanced/unlocked by having relationships with various girls, so I may add in something for players who want access to the content but don't want to romance a specific girl/multiple girls.

Reactions: ProMasturbator Dave

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
It’s only for the girl in the first pic in the OP. You need to have a potion in your inventory and talk to her in her room.

well it’s probably a ton of coding work and artwork. So will take time to get the others done.
Yea, talked to every one of them, nothing ever came up, no worries... it will fix it's self later on, as you said, work and code and all that...

Reactions: Bob69

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
So now that I've caught up to latest version, I have a few questions.

I imagine every girl will eventually have the option to increase/reduce breast size and have a cock added, but is there a timeline, a roadmap if you will, of the order in which girls will receive these features? Also will there be an option in the future to replace a girl's pussy with a dick-n-balls?

Why does Julia have relationship points, currently in the form of trust?

When sex Rei?

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
So now that I've caught up to latest version, I have a few questions.

I imagine every girl will eventually have the option to increase/reduce breast size and have a cock added, but is there a timeline, a roadmap if you will, of the order in which girls will receive these features? Also will there be an option in the future to replace a girl's pussy with a dick-n-balls?

Why does Julia have relationship points, currently in the form of trust?

When sex Rei?
Okay, so let's see...

Eventually, yes, every main girl will have the transformation options open to them. I can't give an exact timeline, but it will roughly follow the order the girls got content in. Basically, the girls at the inn first, then Beth, then etc. etc.

As for completely changing genitals, it might be an option after a girl's story is "over", since many of the events will require female genitals for the story line.

Julia has "trust" instead of affection points to show she's not going to be a romance-able character. Similar to how any other characters the MC can't pursue will have trust but not affection.

Rei will be...involved in the future main story line that will be started in the next patch. It won't be in the next few patches, but sometime in the future. Can't say any more without spoiling everything ^^

Ekmek

Jul 17, 2017
Here is a full save.

Folder is: C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\InnAnotherWorld-1575267101

To change your name. Download (right click save as) the "consoleenable.rpy" and put it into the \game folder.
Ingame press Shift+O. Type into the console: define pChar = "NewName"

Futa currently enabled, Alice and Maria have a dick. If you don't want that just turn it off with Rei's content filter menu.
can you share persisten file too because saves are dont working

Reactions: Bob69

Raj1

Jun 28, 2022
Played the game for several hours, honestly I personally enjoyed it quite a bit. I did end up skipping all the smut ironically as it felt a bit off to me personally, but I overall enjoyed the characters and world even if it was a little simple.

My favourite personally ended up being Tirria personally, although Vera was also overall fun.

It'll be interesting to see where this goes in the future personally.

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
Okay, so let's see...

Eventually, yes, every main girl will have the transformation options open to them. I can't give an exact timeline, but it will roughly follow the order the girls got content in. Basically, the girls at the inn first, then Beth, then etc. etc.

As for completely changing genitals, it might be an option after a girl's story is "over", since many of the events will require female genitals for the story line.

Julia has "trust" instead of affection points to show she's not going to be a romance-able character. Similar to how any other characters the MC can't pursue will have trust but not affection.

Rei will be...involved in the future main story line that will be started in the next patch. It won't be in the next few patches, but sometime in the future. Can't say any more without spoiling everything ^^
Gotcha. Didn't know if Julia would be romanceable ala Fantasy Trainer with Pacifica and Lilly or if trust was, like you said, an indicator that they weren't romanceable.

I figured Rei would be more towards the end. I'll be waiting for her turn around.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
-MC tells goblin character she's "selling herself short".
-No further comment from either.

FlippadaTable.png

(Sorry, I can get rather passionate about wordplay.)

• Haha
Reactions: AggressiveCheeto

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh, I've never seen that before. Seems like a memory leak of some kind. Not sure if it's on your end or the game. I'll take a look at it and see if I can recreate it. I've heard it can happen with driver issues or when taking screen shots.

-MC tells goblin character she's "selling herself short".
-No further comment from either.

View attachment 2621592

(Sorry, I can get rather passionate about wordplay.)
I guess you could say the irony of the phrase...went over her head. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Yakis0ba

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
what is the futa content currently in the game?
Currently Alice the goblin and Maria the Centaur can gain cocka. You can then jerk them off, watch Alice jerk herself off. You can also fuck them normally but now they have a dick as well.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes