dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
I went to Sonia's shop in order to get the monster repellent for the futa potion. However, no matter how long I wait, she still gives me the same message "I put in an order,it should be here soon".

I Tried waiting for several days and even weeks, tried talking to her in the evening, noon and afternoon, nothing changes.

Is there any other step I'm not aware of or is this a bug?
ah, this is a bug. if you skip time (the hourglass button) or sleep, it doesn't advance. Try spending time with someone, studying or working. that should advance it

Reactions: Pootpootispencer

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Game says her story is complete :HideThePain:
Huh, in that case, if you have sex with her in the bar, it should define the variable, afaik
That should fix the issue with the memory book. If that doesn't work, you can DM me your save file and I can fix it manually

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
how much slave content is there?
At the moment there is one slave character, but only the "love/romance" route is available for her. In the future, I would like to add more slaves and have the player choose between a love route and a domination route, but that won't be for a few patches still.

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
how do you unlock the futa potion
Once you find the potion shop in the town square (the area with the fountain and statue) talk to the shop keeper about more potions. She'll give you a short quest. Once you complete it, buy the potion, and you can use it when talking to two of the girls (the goblin and centaur) in their rooms after finishing their current story. The option is under "requests".

Hope that helps ^^

Reactions: Swollenplums1

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
I would like to add more slaves and have the player choose between a love route and a domination route
Really looking forward how it will turn out, so much potential since not many games go that way and (also) do it right.

Personally I think some milf slave would be great since it not happen often, maybe some abused one that no one want to buy that we could save and give her some happiness... something like that...

Oh the other hand... don't fall in "too many girls" trap that many VN seems to fall...

Reactions: dagotto

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
About genderbender...

If it happens, I'd like to think that the MC will only fuck with his love interests. Whether it's lesbian sex or futa on MC as a female. He won't suddenly fuck men. Right?

Right?... :)

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Really looking forward how it will turn out, so much potential since not many games go that way and (also) do it right.

Personally I think some milf slave would be great since it not happen often, maybe some abused one that no one want to buy that we could save and give her some happiness... something like that...

Oh the other hand... don't fall in "too many girls" trap that many VN seems to fall...
I'm planning to do my best to avoid that. I'd like to get to the point with most of the main girls where their story arc is "finished" (where there won't be more story, but maybe new sex scenes), and then focus on adding new girls, so I'm not juggling 25+ character stories at once.

Also, a milf slave character does sound interesting. I'll jot that down in my game design notes.

About genderbender...

If it happens, I'd like to think that the MC will only fuck with his love interests. Whether it's lesbian sex or futa on MC as a female. He won't suddenly fuck men. Right?

Right?... :)
That is 100% correct. The only time a male will be involved as a love interest would be a possible femboy/trans character some time in the future.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018

I suppose the question is how a slave nobody wants got to a frontier town on the ass end of nowhere, but she could have been a laborer that somebody sold to buy some extra goods to take back with them. Like a sociopathic Spice and Wolf.

• Thinking Face

bkdixyna

Apr 2, 2020
On the futa potion quest "I put an order it should be here soon" ...i waited days and nothing still

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
I suppose the question is how a slave nobody wants got to a frontier town on the ass end of nowhere, but she could have been a laborer that somebody sold to buy some extra goods to take back with them. Like a sociopathic Spice and Wolf.
Well, it was just general idea, and I didn't strictly thinking about it "in game setting", I just pictured her as older woman that didn't had luck for her previous masters (and it shows one way or another - for example she could have scars) and at this point she's just not a good deal or have some kind of bad reputation.

Saying that, there are few things that come to my mind, something as simple as - since she got older and was abused her work efficiency got lower and lower so previous owner decide to sell her. There are also was that bit (if I remember correctly) about "unruly slave" when slave refuse to obey their master, it could be used somehow in that example too.
There are other options too, previous owner got bored with her since she got older and sold her, but since she was used for "entertainment" only and is overall clumsy and not good with other jobs the new owners just return her because they don't have patience, and that's how she was passed by people and ended up in the "end of nowhere".

Overall, there is a lot of space for creativity here, I just liked the idea about mistreated milf slave in whose life we can bring some happiness (one way or another), at this point I didn't even think what kind of race she could be... maybe just human...? :p

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
On the futa potion quest "I put an order it should be here soon" ...i waited days and nothing still
This is a bit of a bug. Skipping time (the hourglass icon) or sleeping won't advance it. If you spend time with a girl or do some work/study, it will advance the quest. ^^;

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
I'm missing the new position scene for Maria, which sadly doesn't unlock even after chatting with her for several days in her room. There are also no new options in the other topics.
I already turned her into a futa, so maybe it somehow blocks the scene from unlocking?

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes