dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
I'm most looking forward to taking Vera to Kirana's shop, being able to explore the world more, and to see what you have in store for pregnancies. I think this is a very high quality product so far and I will definitely consider becoming a patreon if the game receives a couple more updates of similar quality!
Honestly, the biggest support you can give me is this kind of support and feedback, but Patreon stuff is always appreciated, especially so I can share in-progress work and art stuff ^^

Last edited:

dgxsu

Jun 5, 2020
I just wanted to say that I really, really like this game. From the art style to the story I find this game incredibly endearing. I don't know if it has been mentioned yet but will this game feature impregnation/pregnancy?

Reactions: dagotto

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
I just wanted to say that I really, really like this game. From the art style to the story I find this game incredibly endearing. I don't know if it has been mentioned yet but will this game feature impregnation/pregnancy?
Glad to hear you're liking the game!

The game will 100% feature pregnancy in the future. Possibly not in the next few updates, but it's high on my priority list. I'd like to implement it in a way that is satisfying for players, without derailing the story too much. It may take some doing, but I plan to have it be a major feature of the game someday.

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
HOW DO I GET A FREAKING BOOK TO GIVE TO THE DOGGIE?? The library doesn't sell any book neither does the general store

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
HOW DO I GET A FREAKING BOOK TO GIVE TO THE DOGGIE?? The library doesn't sell any book neither does the general store
Special order only, try talking to the general store’s shopkeeper (the harpy) she should be able to help you out ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: dgxsu

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
I liked Kirana's route and the final sex scene (I just love sex with minigirls), but the one thing that bothered me, and this is just a small thing, is that during the scene you don't cup her gorgeous shortstack tits while she's riding you. Seriously, she's less than 2 feet tall with tits bigger than Camilla's, perfectly positioned for you to massage, but you keep your hands to yourself? I know I wouldn't. Actually, this is something of a recurring issue I've noticed in hindsight- despite the stunning racks on a lot of these girls, the only ones you ever feel up are Beth and Tirria (and in both cases it's not even during an actual sex scene).

Oh, I also noticed that one of the things you listed under future tags is "large size difference". Does that mean having sex with a girl so small that the size difference is even bigger than that between you and Kirana (Rei, perhaps?), or does it mean LARGE as in a giant girl is going to be introduced to the cast?

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Patch notes for v0.055 are out!
They can be found on and

They can also be found below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This patch will only be available to $10-20 subscribers for 48 hours, when it will become available to $3-5 backers.

It will become available for free in roughly 96 hours.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Patch notes for v0.055 are out!
They can be found on and

They can also be found below:

This patch will only be available to $10-20 subscribers for 48 hours, when it will become available to $3-5 backers.

It will become available for free in roughly 96 hours.
Your game is now featured on the F95 front page! Really excited for this update,hopefully there will be some FoM with the addition of potions;)

TheMagicalGurl

God of Pregnancy
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2023
Good game, good dev, hardworking and has a kind supportive community. He has been highly supportive of me and a wonderful friend I have gotten to know over this past month. Congrats on being on the main page, Dagotto and I wish you the best. <3

• Love

Necromancer85

Mar 17, 2018
suggestion for any future update (if possible): can we ask girls we know on date in our inn or something like that

Karasiel

Aug 17, 2020
Very good game. It's not that grindy, you're given tips troughout the whole story so that you're never truly lost. Very likeable characters, good art and you even put animations in it.

I did found a few issues in the new update:
- You can't unlock her "on the side" scene if she's drunk a futa potion beforehand and it obviously won't be possible to register that scene in the gallery.. I think a reverse futa potion would fix the issue.
- Maria is nowhere to be found in the main street even if it's shown on the map that she's there.

Are there any reverse futa potion in this update or will it be in the future ?

Last edited:

Cyphrus

Mar 6, 2017
Very good game. It's not that grindy, you're given tips troughout the whole story so that you're never truly lost. Very likeable characters, good art and you even put animations in it.

- You can't unlock her "on the side" scene if she's drunk a futa potion beforehand and it obviously won't be possible to register that scene in the gallery. The same thing happen with Alice too for the doggy position. I think a reverse futa potion would fix the issue.
- Maria is nowhere to be found in the main street even if it's shown on the map that she's there.

For now you can just go to Rei's content filter menu, disable futa and then you can unlock those scenes.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
dagotto . I like the new scenes. The futanari should also have an option for reverse penetration of the main character. You could add a potion to make their penis small. Maybe you can add voyeur in the bathroom, toilet or outside locations.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
dagotto It seems like you can do Tirria's repeatable sex scene before you had the story scene. Having the repeatable scene doesn't unlock the gallery tho. :unsure:
Repeatable Maria make her cum scene with "Fuck her to make her cum" shows this error:

And I do agree with Meowmadam :whistle: Welp, it's always a tricky fetish if the dev doesn't like it though.
Also when can we make Kirana's boobs bigger than her body? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Now to the OP part. Please do not update the title to the new version if the Links are not the new version yet. Below instructions to update the OP, with mirrors :) As a Jr. I can't edit threads not owned by me.

Love the game <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Meowmadam

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InnAnotherWorld-0.055
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
suggestion for any future update (if possible): can we ask girls we know on date in our inn or something like that
This is planned for the future. I hope to have a lot more interactions available for players with their favorite girl(s) ^^

- You can't unlock her "on the side" scene if she's drunk a futa potion beforehand and it obviously won't be possible to register that scene in the gallery.. I think a reverse futa potion would fix the issue.

Hmmm, those two scenes were supposed to be unlocked together, I'll take a look at the requirements for it. A de-futa potion is planned for the future, but for now, as was said, talking to Rei will let you disable all the futa content if you need to unlock it.

Bug? There's no anal or choice to cum with Vera's new scenes(boob potion).
That might be a bug for those scenes. I'll need to look at the checks the game makes when doing repeatable scenes with Vera.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes