dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Dev
Why is Charlie not in the hint (Heart) menu?
Basically because, at this point in time, Charlie is essentially a side character of a main character (Beth). Her route is tied to Beth's and she doesn't ever leave the farm pretty much, as her storyline is very straight forward.

She might develop into more in the future, but for right now, her hints would pretty much be "talk to her again" every time.

Reactions: Melmoth99

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
dagotto

Not sure that's supposed to be working.
When you're on the part with Kirana, where you have to snoop in her bedroom, you can go into it in the morning, while she is there in lingerie, you can have the normal interaction with her. The talk button still tells you to wait until she's not at home though.
Before that "quest" MC always says "he shouldn't go in there without permission" and then he just walks right into it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: clarified the last sentence

Last edited:

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
dagotto

Not sure that's supposed to be working.
When you're on the part with Kirana, where you have to snoop in her bedroom, you can go into it in the morning, while she is there in lingerie, you can have the normal interaction with her. The talk button still tells you to wait until she's not at home though.
Before that "quest" MC always says "he shouldn't go in there without permission" and then he just walks right into it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: clarified the last sentence
Indeed that should not be happening. I found the issue and fixed it. Thank you for reporting it ^^

Reactions: Bob69

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Just a clarification, the optional futa is because people might not want to see dicks on a girl or the MC might bet on the pointy end of it?

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Just a clarification, the optional futa is because people might not want to see dicks on a girl or the MC might bet on the pointy end of it?
So the idea is that choosing the "disable" option removes any mention/choice about futa in the game.

If it's enabled, everything is still optional. For example, even if you choose to have futa stuff, you will still be able to choose if you want to encounter any futa on male, or stick with male on futa. Nothing is ever forced on the player.

Reactions: DarkKat

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
So the idea is that choosing the "disable" option removes any mention/choice about futa in the game.

If it's enabled, everything is still optional. For example, even if you choose to have futa stuff, you will still be able to choose if you want to encounter any futa on male, or stick with male on futa. Nothing is ever forced on the player.
I asked because personally I don't mind male on futa but the idea of futa on male is an extreme turn-off, as I guess it will be for a great number of players and also I dislike to censor myself out of any content. I wanted to know if you plan to include futa on male content, meaning if by any point of the game you plan to have an obviously straight protagonist being drilled by a dick.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I'm so excited for futa on male, I think it would be funny in an ironic way if Tirria, who is an oddball among elves for having small breasts, has a massive cock, lmao.

P.S - I saw the mention of some possible foot fetish content, and hell yes! If I could make one request to the author, however, don't do what a lot of other games do where they assume foot fetish = femdom. Foot fetish's can be enjoyed in normal relationships, there doesn't need to be dom/sub dynamics. It can be light hearted and casual.

Reactions: dagotto

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Never encountered a bug with Tirria and she worked fine as far as getting the map to Chloe. A minor quirk though was Chloe did not appear until the second day after handing her the map, despite Iris mentioning that Chloe had come already come back the next day (and Chloe was in fact not there). Not a game breaking issue but required an extra day skip.

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
I asked because personally I don't mind male on futa but the idea of futa on male is an extreme turn-off, as I guess it will be for a great number of players and also I dislike to censor myself out of any content. I wanted to know if you plan to include futa on male content, meaning if by any point of the game you plan to have an obviously straight protagonist being drilled by a dick.
So, generally my idea for the futa on male stuff would be the difference of like "for this scene, will you finger her, or jerk her off" or "Will you lick her pussy or suck her cock". Personally, I prefer more male on futa/futa on female stuff, but I can't say for sure what will come in the future of the game. But I can generally say, stuff will usually be an equivalent exchange; instead of "just skip this scene" it will be "choose between A and B".

is tirrias fix in the apk?
All the current links in the OP are with the fix for Tirria, yes.

I'm so excited for futa on male, I think it would be funny in an ironic way if Tirria, who is an oddball among elves for having small breasts, has a massive cock, lmao.

P.S - I saw the mention of some possible foot fetish content, and hell yes! If I could make one request to the author, however, don't do what a lot of other games do where they assume foot fetish = femdom. Foot fetish's can be enjoyed in normal relationships, there doesn't need to be dom/sub dynamics. It can be light hearted and casual.
The foot fetish stuff definitely will not be just tied to femdom. If Sacha (the orc) gets a foot job scene, it may have some femdom elements in it, but other characters with foot stuff will be more loving/fun.

(Also, that would be a bit funny for Tirria, as a bit of a subversion)

Never encountered a bug with Tirria and she worked fine as far as getting the map to Chloe. A minor quirk though was Chloe did not appear until the second day after handing her the map, despite Iris mentioning that Chloe had come already come back the next day (and Chloe was in fact not there). Not a game breaking issue but required an extra day skip.
Huh, that's odd. Chloe coming back a day late if you give her Tirria's map is intended, but Iris shouldn't be saying she's back early. I'll take a look at that trigger and fix it. Thanks for telling me ^^

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes