jadus007

Jun 23, 2017
Lizard female is awesome! but a female killer mantis... :l there should be an "insect" tag now :p but all in all the update was great with Kirana! :D

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Lizard female is awesome! but a female killer mantis... :l there should be an "insect" tag now :p but all in all the update was great with Kirana! :D
Insect girls need love too! ;-;

Is the dev fan of Monster Musume by any chance ? :cool:
I mean, it's probably one of the definitive sources of monster girl lore, so there may have been some inspiration taken... :whistle:

Chaossonic

Aug 29, 2017
Keep getting this error with Tirria.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/tirriaconversations.rpy, line 1210)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "tirriaconversations.rpyc", line 1203, in script
  File "E:\1. Data Overflow\unBroken Games\InnAnotherWorld-0.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1903, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "E:\1. Data Overflow\unBroken Games\InnAnotherWorld-0.05-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 976, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "E:\1. Data Overflow\unBroken Games\InnAnotherWorld-0.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1090, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "E:\1. Data Overflow\unBroken Games\InnAnotherWorld-0.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1027, in py_compile
    raise e
  File "E:\1. Data Overflow\unBroken Games\InnAnotherWorld-0.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 979, in py_compile
    raise orig_e
  File "E:\1. Data Overflow\unBroken Games\InnAnotherWorld-0.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 972, in py_compile
    tree = compile(source, filename, py_mode, ast.PyCF_ONLY_AST | flags, 1)
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/tirriaconversations.rpy, line 1210)

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22083102
Inn Another World 0.05
Wed Feb 15 10:19:42 2023

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
this MC is so scripted... no freedom on how to act, DISAPPOINTED... good have slave but so so much boring chitChat... to get something and he reject at end.. on bed REALLY!>? give option so player can choose! not scripted!

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
this MC is so scripted... no freedom on how to act, DISAPPOINTED... good have slave but so so much boring chitChat... to get something and he reject at end.. on bed REALLY!>? give option so player can choose! not scripted!
Give it a chance. Even if some girls don’t interest you, some definitely stand out like the cute elf girl. Her scenes are outstanding. I’m just hoping for a slime girl soon.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Give it a chance. Even if some girls don’t interest you, some definitely stand out like the cute elf girl. Her scenes are outstanding. I’m just hoping for a slime girl soon.
nothing problem with girl. im talking about how stupid scripted is MC.. should let player act how MC is not the other way around. my opinion.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
As for Alice, repairing the relationship is impossible, that's why the warning was put in before that specific scene. I may change that in the future though, it seems like many people run into the same problem.
is this fix? why is impossible ? so after sex with her in bedroom i cant get her search for herb ? whaaat...

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Did you accept having sex with her as a form of payment (it was something like that)? If you did, that will cause her route to close.
what really ? so i can't do herb collection Quest? so game got slave in the universe but girl pay room rental with sex is breaking world ?

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes