Yoi1

Jul 31, 2021
im having a problem with Vera third image, apparently nothing i do seems to triggers it

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
im having a problem with Vera third image, apparently nothing i do seems to triggers it
When you're on the "night" time slot, click on the bottles above the bar itself, and you will get a prompt asking who should tend the bar. Once you say Vera, you should see her behind the bar, then just come back on the next time slot, and she should still be there.

Hopefully that will let you access the scene!

Reactions: khaelin02

Yoi1

Jul 31, 2021
When you're on the "night" time slot, click on the bottles above the bar itself, and you will get a prompt asking who should tend the bar. Once you say Vera, you should see her behind the bar, then just come back on the next time slot, and she should still be there.

Hopefully that will let you access the scene!
that was it, thanks!

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
My beth story is stuck on talk to her kid, I keep talking to her, but it won't change
If you're having trouble talking to Julia, I recommend having dinner with the whole family. If you talk to Beth in the evening, you should be able to ask to join them for dinner.

Reactions: Crusado

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Just give the kid a good spanking.

If that doesn't help....Give Beth a good spanking....

Cheers

• Haha
Reactions: Ka1E1

Itsyaboi29

Oct 18, 2018
Would love to see some footjobs thrown into the mix, there have been some good opportunities for under the table ones. Or perhaps from the barefoot oni girl Ritsuki since her being barefoot was referenced by the main character.

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Would love to see some footjobs thrown into the mix, there have been some good opportunities for under the table ones. Or perhaps from the barefoot oni girl Ritsuki since her being barefoot was referenced by the main character.
I would definitely like to add some foot content to the game for all those feet lovers. Ritsuki does seem like a good candidate for it ^^

F!shE99s

Jan 31, 2023
This was a pretty well done game from what I played. Nothing too over the top for mechanics. Written to keep people engaged and thinking between H-scenes. I liked the variety of characters and the "option" to choose futa or not was a big pus for me since i'm not into it. I know art wise its like double the work for that. I think another town or maybe going Aventuring with Elf could be good. Still wondering if the "method" to solve the Elf's issue could be remedied somehow down the road with the character. One of my most liked ones I've played so far.

Reactions: Crusado and dagotto

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Is this the patch with the promised futa-teansformation potions/effects?
Can ya read?
-Added a new shop: the potion shop, where players can find temporary stat boosting potions (More potions and transformative items will be added in the next patch)

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Is this the patch with the promised futa-teansformation potions/effects?
Originally, they were planned to be added to this patch, but the way the system was interacting with older sex scenes kept breaking the animations and events. They will be added in a smaller patch v0.055 which will be coming much faster, as there will be no major story content in it. I'm also planning to add in potions for breast expansion/reduction for at least one of the characters as well.

KrisfromKaos

Jan 30, 2023
hey huh
which of the girls will have the futa potions scenes in the next update?
aside from the goat girl of course

dogyellow585

Nov 21, 2020
Originally, they were planned to be added to this patch, but the way the system was interacting with older sex scenes kept breaking the animations and events. They will be added in a smaller patch v0.055 which will be coming much faster, as there will be no major story content in it. I'm also planning to add in potions for breast expansion/reduction for at least one of the characters as well.
Nice, good to hear. The game is great, my only issue is the gigantic breasts on some of the characters.

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Patch v0.05 is now available for free!

Windows/Linux:

Mac:

Android:

Also available on

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes