warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Hm can only set my save towards 0.045 patch and not the 0.05 patch forsome reason. Anyone else have this problem?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hm can only set my save towards 0.045 patch and not the 0.05 patch forsome reason. Anyone else have this problem?
I think you miss read the upgrade save function. There is no way to update the save to a specific version.
In that screen, what I think you're refereeing to, you need to select from what version your save is.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
I think you miss read the upgrade save function. There is no way to update the save to a specific version.
In that screen, what I think you're refereeing to, you need to select from what version your save is.
Ah thanks! i guess i misread it then yeah.

EDIT: yeah everything works now!

Reactions: Bob69
Jan 21, 2022
I'm having the same Tirria error as some other people. Other than this error the game has been great and I'm looking forward to more of it. Here's the error thing for version v0.05. Seems to happen regardless of location or anything for what it's worth. Seemed like it was gonna be an event.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

stbn

Nov 18, 2020
I seem to have fixed the error for Tirria. On line 1210 of file tirriaconversations.rpy the programmer wrote
Code:
"Herb? (!)" if ((irisKiranaTracker == 2 or irisKiranaTracker == 3) and irisTirriaMap == "False" and tirriaTalkedAboutJob = "True"):
instead of
Code:
"Herb? (!)" if ((irisKiranaTracker == 2 or irisKiranaTracker == 3) and irisTirriaMap == "False" and tirriaTalkedAboutJob == "True"):
Yep, the problem is due to a single equal sign.

I extracted the scripts and edited that line. You'll need to insert those scripts into the game folder and delete the scripts.rpa in that folder for it to work

Chaossonic

Aug 29, 2017
I seem to have fixed the error for Tirria. On line 1210 of file tirriaconversations.rpy the programmer wrote
Code:
"Herb? (!)" if ((irisKiranaTracker == 2 or irisKiranaTracker == 3) and irisTirriaMap == "False" and tirriaTalkedAboutJob = "True"):
instead of
Code:
"Herb? (!)" if ((irisKiranaTracker == 2 or irisKiranaTracker == 3) and irisTirriaMap == "False" and tirriaTalkedAboutJob == "True"):

I extracted the scripts and edited that line. You'll need to insert those scripts into the game folder and delete the scripts.rpa in that folder for it to work

You're a saint. thank you. Only problem I have now is with Charlie's non-futa images showing up during normal dialogue.

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Code:
instead of
Code:

gdi.png

That is indeed the problem. Thank you for posting a fix for it. I'll also put a new version up as soon as I get it uploaded.

Reactions: AggressiveCheeto

stbn

Nov 18, 2020
which file do you put it in?
Technically the only file I changed is tirriaconversations.rpy, so it would be the only file you would need. However, this particular developer has all scripts in an rpa file. Maybe it would work if you only put that file in the game folder, but I've never programmed, modded, or developed for ren'py. So replacing the scripts.rpa file with all the extracted scripts that I put in the zip is the solution I went with.

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
Such a wonderful update. Thank you Dagotto for all your hard work. I started the game from scratch just to re-experience the advantage (I play through every release). I love every character, Maria and Kirana are my favorite I was hoping we experience stretch potion on all holes :) hopefully next update. This game is updated very frequently and every time it is worth the wait. Thank you Dagotto for a fantasy game that is actually fun to play as both a visual novel and a fun time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dagotto

DarkWings1

Aug 15, 2018
Code:
instead of
Code:

Thank you! Saved a lot of broken hearts!

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes