ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Haven't seen this bug posted yet, admittedly i only checked the last 4 pages.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hmm also probably not an intended interaction but you can indefinitely level your Intelligence(and gold if you have Vera working the bar) after you unlock the ability to visit Camilla at night as it does not progress the time passed night.

I'm sorry the list of what im finding is expanding.

Last edited:
Reactions: dagotto

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Haven't seen this bug posted yet, admittedly i only checked the last 4 pages.

Hmm also probably not an intended interaction but you can indefinitely level your Intelligence(and gold if you have Vera working the bar) after you unlock the ability to visit Camilla at night as it does not progress the time passed night.

I'm sorry the list of what im finding is expanding.
Thanks for bringing these up with the error messages, I'll get them fixed for the next patch ^^

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
tiria fix should be included in the game ..... unless it only was a problem in the last release :/

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The version in the OP is already fixed. Only the v0.05 Public needs it.
Dagotto could just remove the link.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Here is a full save.

Folder is: C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\InnAnotherWorld-1575267101

To change your name. Download (right click save as) the "consoleenable.rpy" and put it into the \game folder.
Ingame press Shift+O. Type into the console: define pcname = "NewName"

Futa currently enabled, Alice and Maria have a dick. If you don't want that just turn it off with Rei's content filter menu.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
So as I was poking around in the script, I noticed Alice can be futa. :PogChamp: Is that already for the potions? Or did I miss that somehow, dagotto.

Reactions: nam10a3

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
So as I was poking around in the script, I noticed Alice can be futa. :PogChamp: Is that already for the potions? Or did I miss that somehow, dagotto.
Hah, you caught me. The transformation potions were originally going to be included in this current patch, but they kept breaking the previous animations, so they needed a bit more time. However, in the mini-patch (0.055) there will be a futa potion for at least her and one other girl, possibly more, depending on how smoothly it goes. The patch should be released much more quickly than the last patch, so please be patient for just a little while. ;)

Blackbadger1!

Dec 10, 2020
what a great update! only thing is I'm personally really not into dildo stuff like at all, but i can easily mod that scene to a normal vibrator for my self. keep up the great work.

Jan 21, 2022
how does one get the futa content to trigger? the option to choose never pops up that i can find.
I believe there's a setting for it somewhere, but if you're asking where the futa content is then you have to progress Beth's storyline until you meet and progress with Charlie where you'll eventually get the option to enable/disable futa. Only 2 futa scenes at the moment and they're with Charlie.

:Eman_Resu

Mar 24, 2023
Just made this account to share some words of encouragement and praise for what you've done so far dagotto. Reading through some of the feedback on here, I think a few people don't seem to get what you're going for but I think I do and it's incredible! Criticism of slower pacing or the use of certain fantasy tropes are totally missing the mark. I have fallen in love with the world you've created beyond just the inhabitants. The atmosphere is on point and so warm and peaceful that I want any excuse to keep spending time there. The fact that you can make some simple assumptions based on previous depictions of races helps make the game feel very inviting and supports the connection between the MC, his previous world, and the player. I've played through all of the more vanilla paths for the existing characters and really love how you handled each and every one of them. I really appreciate the effort you're putting in to making this story as customizable as possible, I'm sure it's quite the logistical challenge. Personally I like the presence of some delays as they created more dedicated time for exploring the world on the first play through and it's important that it plays as a comprehensive story the first time. Since you're planning to implement cheats later on, the people who do not want the delays could just opt to skip them or play the sandbox mode you're considering.

Once upon a time i wrote a few AU brony fanfics and I understand the excitement you feel with the world building. I really loved reading all the books in the library and the little details you've added in the dialogue to sell the way the town as a whole feels about its place in the world. Honestly for me this game could almost stand on its own as a fantasy romance game without the sex. Given the changes and refinements you seem to have planned I think it will be there in another few updates. You've also done a great job making the sex scenes impactful. The build up with each character gives each scene emotional weight and that makes it so much more satisfying.

I'm someone who is interested exclusively in hand drawn, more western style animation and your art style pushes all the right buttons for me. It's what got me interested in this game in the first place and I can see it improving the further into the game I get. You clearly put great care into every frame and it does so much for the experience of playing through your story. I also believe you handled the MC very elegantly. He has just the right amount of character to not be boring while simultaneously being enough of a blank slate to start to feel like an extension of yourself as the player. One suggestion I have would be to add even just one or two simple frames for each of the 'black screen' actions, such as you or Vera cleaning the rooms, or cutting wood at the lumber yard. I think it would really help sell the idea that you're helping out your favorite characters and would make the tasks feel less arbitrary.

Another thing I would like to see that I haven't seen anyone suggest yet, is the ability to have a girl tag along with you as you go about your day. I think it would be really fun to be able to ask a girl to follow you around. I feel like this combined with the ability to more freely hug or kiss the girls would create opportunities to independently take girls out on 'dates' of the players choice without significantly impacting the course of the story. This could also be great to give the player something fun and simple to do while waiting for new content between updates, especially if you toss in the occasional easter egg (like being able to wish on a shooting star with a specific character in a specific location). I would love to be able to do something like take a favorite girl on a walk in the park in the evening and hug or kiss her once at the proper relationship level.

I'd have to say my favorites so far are Vera, Cami, and Kirana. I also really like the unique opportunities Maria presents and support the idea someone else suggested of helping her through an injury which would be easy for a human but life threatening to her. I think the detail of having her speech change when she is more romantically overwhelmed is very endearing. Details like this are what set your game apart from anything else I've seen and I really encourage you to continue investing time into them.

I'm most looking forward to taking Vera to Kirana's shop, being able to explore the world more, and to see what you have in store for pregnancies. I think this is a very high quality product so far and I will definitely consider becoming a patreon if the game receives a couple more updates of similar quality!

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Just made this account to share some words of encouragement and praise for what you've done so far dagotto. Reading through some of the feedback on here, I think a few people don't seem to get what you're going for but I think I do and it's incredible!
Thanks man, this means a lot to me, sometimes i feel a bit burned out, but hearing from bros like this re-energizes me ^^

I have fallen in love with the world you've created beyond just the inhabitants. The atmosphere is on point and so warm and peaceful that I want any excuse to keep spending time there.
Honestly, that's my goal, 100%!

One suggestion I have would be to add even just one or two simple frames for each of the 'black screen' actions, such as you or Vera cleaning the rooms, or cutting wood at the lumber yard.
That's on my to-do list, but i feel like adult content is the #1 priority for a lot of people, so I've been mainly focusing on that

Another thing I would like to see that I haven't seen anyone suggest yet, is the ability to have a girl tag along with you as you go about your day.
I actually hadn't really considered something like this, but it sounds good! Maybe some kind of date/outing system? I'll definitely look into this in the future

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes