dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
dagotto It seems like you can do Tirria's repeatable sex scene before you had the story scene. Having the repeatable scene doesn't unlock the gallery tho. :unsure:
Repeatable Maria make her cum scene with "Fuck her to make her cum" shows this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I do agree with Meowmadam :whistle: Welp, it's always a tricky fetish if the dev doesn't like it though.
Also when can we make Kirana's boobs bigger than her body? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Now to the OP part. Please do not update the title to the new version if the Links are not the new version yet. Below instructions to update the OP, with mirrors :) As a Jr. I can't edit threads not owned by me.

Love the game <3
Thank you for the assist ^^

I'm not so good at this forum stuff, so it's greatly appreciated.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Thank you for the assist ^^

I'm not so good at this forum stuff, so it's greatly appreciated.
Just need to change those 2 dates:
Thread Updated: 2023-02-16
Release Date: 2023-02-15

And add a 5 behind the other one. And all is gucci:
Version: 0.05 Public fix

Am always happy to help! :)

Reactions: dagotto

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
There's a bug during the Harem talk with Tirria

I went ahead and fixed the two instances this occurs at on lines 6106 and 6111.

Updated file will be attached. (Fixed only by matching the existing files naming convention instead of renaming the image files to match the code.)

Unreleated to this but the gallery seems to not enjoy players using the console to remove the futa potion effect and reverts the already unlocked scene to a locked state. This might prove to be a problem going forward when you introduce the remove futa potion that was hinted at by the potion maker.

Last edited:
Reactions: dagotto

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
How many hours of content is there as of rn?
Hmm, I honestly don't remember how long I took, but my guess would be with reading every line, around 10-15 hours. Maybe dagotto has a more accurate number tho.

hey who is the futa?
The girls in pictures 2+3 (Maria), 6 (Charlie), 7 (Alice) in the OP. (Girls in pictures 2+3 and 7 can made a futa via potion. Girl in picture 6 you can choose)

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
That variable was updated.
Load a save from the previous version where you saved in the MC's room and click the big blue disk.
I did that. otherwise I would have kept getting spammed with the warning. Still get the error though, and there is no longer a blue save icon in the room.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Hmm, I honestly don't remember how long I took, but my guess would be with reading every line, around 10-15 hours. Maybe dagotto has a more accurate number tho.

The girls in pictures 2+3 (Maria), 6 (Charlie), 7 (Alice) in the OP. (Girls in pictures 2+3 and 7 can made a futa via potion. Girl in picture 6 you can choose)
thank you for the answer

Reactions: Bob69

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Are saves from .04 without a letter not supported? The save updater says it updates them but immediately says the save isn't up to date.

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Cowgirl breasts are way too small.
They are the equivalent of a human A cup.
You’re going to make Beth cry with those kinda remarks! She might need to take some potions in the future just to cope!

hey who is the futa?
As Bob69 so graciously pointed out, the goblin girl and centaur can become with potions, and the satyr girl (who can be found through the cow girl’s story) has the option.

I did that. otherwise I would have kept getting spammed with the warning. Still get the error though, and there is no longer a blue save icon in the room.
Hmmm. It should have updated that variable. If you advance Vera’s story and have sex with her in the bar, it should update the variable automatically

Btw. is breast expansion planned for other characters as well?

Also guessing pregnancy is planned for much later on?
Breast changes are planned for more characters at least to some level, pregnancy is definitely planned for all main characters.

Are saves from .04 without a letter not supported? The save updater says it updates them but immediately says the save isn't up to date.
I usually drop the save update from 3+ versions ago. If you really want to preserve your save, if you download the previous version from itch.io, I believe you’ll be able to update your save using that, then update again on the newest version.

Might be easier to just start a new file though ^^;

Last edited:

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
How many hours of content is there as of rn?
It would of course depend on reading speed, but assuming between 1-2 hours for each girl’s current story content, I’d say there’s about 8-16 hours of story content, not counting some side stuff (lore books and world building conversations)

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
This might have already been answered but I can't seem to give the breast expansion/shrink potion to Vera?? Is there a step after buying the potion that I missed, figured it would work like the futa potion and give a new option when I talk to her but nothing seems to have happened

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
This might have already been answered but I can't seem to give the breast expansion/shrink potion to Vera?? Is there a step after buying the potion that I missed, figured it would work like the futa potion and give a new option when I talk to her but nothing seems to have happened
Make sure you're talking to her in her room after finishing her story with the potion in your inventory ^^

Oct 17, 2019
I went to Sonia's shop in order to get the monster repellent for the futa potion. However, no matter how long I wait, she still gives me the same message "I put in an order,it should be here soon".

I Tried waiting for several days and even weeks, tried talking to her in the evening, noon and afternoon, nothing changes.

Is there any other step I'm not aware of or is this a bug?

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes