dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
I'm missing the new position scene for Maria, which sadly doesn't unlock even after chatting with her for several days in her room. There are also no new options in the other topics.
I already turned her into a futa, so maybe it somehow blocks the scene from unlocking?
Ah, it might indeed be locked by futa. It's basically just the futa scene with no dick, so I might have mixed up the scenes for the unlock.

Reactions: Reficul

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Btw: I decided to finally try version 0.055 (coming from 0.045) and I'm stuck in loop when upgrading save, after clicking blue diskette icon it ask me about fetishes and then it comes back to warning that my save need upgrade, if I pick version 0.05 then nothing happen but warning/icon disappear. Hopefully my save will work fine :)

[edit] so far everything seems to work fine.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Not sure if just because of a weird bug because versions, but you can have sex Tirria before her official deflowering.
And my chat with Tirria is stuck on the one about her job. Not sure what would cause that since I see nothing in the code that would cause that.

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Not sure if just because of a weird bug because versions, but you can have sex Tirria before her official deflowering.
And my chat with Tirria is stuck on the one about her job. Not sure what would cause that since I see nothing in the code that would cause that.
I was aware of the Tirria sex bug, but I think the chat issue is because I didn't cap the tracker for her conversations, so it's just skipping back to her first conversation. I'll be sure to fix both bugs.

Jun 18, 2017
I got into this game on the last patch and Didn't realize it would have futa. however I find that to be a pleasant suprise so I am all for it. I do hope we get more than just the current scenes for that in the future though.

I just want to say that I really like most of the charecters in this game. they feel a bit more fleshed out than adverage for this kind of game. Not a big fan of our elf. but that is more me not being a fan of the tsundere archetype...which I presume is what your going for.

I love our Gnome and Goblin. their personalities are just so delightful. and our Gnome Friends crisis actually made me sad for her. (yes I know we solve it easily and it could have been 2/3's less of a problem if she had just talked to us but tbh I found it pretty believable that she would avoid the conversation.)

I look forward to knowing all our charecters better in future updates. well done with this Dagotto.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Is it my idea or did Kirana's art change in her scenes?

I feel that the art is finer now and that her body (chest especially) has been readjusted.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dagotto

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
This is a really cute game\VN... I will definitely keep my eye on this one...

Wish there was breast mods for all the characters, couldn't get the potions to work on anyone, bigger or smaller, oh well it is just starting...

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Wish there was breast mods for all the characters, couldn't get the potions to work on anyone, bigger or smaller, oh well it is just starting...
It’s only for the girl in the first pic in the OP. You need to have a potion in your inventory and talk to her in her room.

well it’s probably a ton of coding work and artwork. So will take time to get the others done.

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Is it my idea or did Kirana's art change in her scenes?

I feel that the art is finer now and that her body (chest especially) has been readjusted.
I made some small adjustments to one or two of her talking scenes, but I don't recall making any to her sex scenes. At least it looks better rather than worse :)

Breast mods will be coming for more/most of the characters in the future. It's quite a bit of work, but I really like giving the player more options for customization ^^

Raikoblast

Aug 10, 2017
Not sure if I'm missing something or not, but I've completed the content for both Alice and Maria and I've completed the potion shop quest to get Chloe, but it's only unlocked Breast expansion and shrinking potions for me, no futa potions. I keep going back to Iris and I only have the Shop and Flirt options, and neither of those unlock the futa potion. Have I missed a step somewhere?

Reactions: vanqf

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Not sure if I'm missing something or not, but I've completed the content for both Alice and Maria and I've completed the potion shop quest to get Chloe, but it's only unlocked Breast expansion and shrinking potions for me, no futa potions. I keep going back to Iris and I only have the Shop and Flirt options, and neither of those unlock the futa potion. Have I missed a step somewhere?
It might have given you the quest for the futa potion at the same time, try to go to the general store and see if she has a story option for you. If not, you can DM your save file to me and I can take a look.

How do I give tirria the Breast potion ?
Tirria can't use the breast potion, unfortunately, as Iris will explain to the MC. Those types of potions just don't work on elves ><
Vera, however, can use the breast size change potions. Make sure you have them in your inventory and finish her story, then talk to her in her room ^^;

loonboondune

Oct 8, 2017
Hmmm, those two scenes were supposed to be unlocked together, I'll take a look at the requirements for it. A de-futa potion is planned for the future, but for now, as was said, talking to Rei will let you disable all the futa content if you need to unlock it.
ooooooooh ok i thought i was going crazy. the way Iris worded her pitch for the futa potion made it seem to me like I just needed to give them another futa potion to remove it. guess it makes sense that wouldn't work it was just the wording seemed weird to me. good to know that a more immersive way to remove it is coming. not that i don't mind the futa content, just like being able to flip things on and off at a whim if i can lol

keep up the great work! one of the better VN's I've played. Love me some wholesome lewd harem times, and fantasy and monstergirls just makes it even better!

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
So I am done with Alices story content but one thing I find now is that she seems hardly ever in her room, dang drunk spends too much time in the bar and won't go to her room so I can't lewd her lol

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
So I am done with Alices story content but one thing I find now is that she seems hardly ever in her room, dang drunk spends too much time in the bar and won't go to her room so I can't lewd her lol
Try earlier in the morning. I tend to find her there more often than night.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes