dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Iris said that an elf can't use the breast potion do trough their high amount of magic, but Tirria said that she has low amount of magic for an elf. Is that a future plot point or am i just interpreting it wrong ?
She has a low amount of magic for an elf is the key phrase there. It would still be sizable compared to most other races, but compared to her peers and her people, she's a complete failure in that regard.

Both can be simultaneously true with her amount of magic being somewhere in the middle especially since plot wise it would kinda screw up her character if a potion could've solved the size insecurity issue even if just on surface level
Pretty much this. I wanted to add breast size changing potions, but also didn't want to trivialize her storyline by just chucking a potion at her ^^;
So she's in that awkward area that there's too much magic in her (modest) chest for potions to affect it, but not enough magic to cast spells well like other elves. It also doesn't help that elven spells are notoriously inefficient, but as a matter of pride (and stubbornness) elves refuse to modernize or re-evaluate their spell library.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Iris said that an elf can't use the breast potion do trough their high amount of magic, but Tirria said that she has low amount of magic for an elf. Is that a future plot point or am i just interpreting it wrong ?
Seriously, I see no need for the growth potion other than her.
She has a low amount of magic for an elf is the key phrase there. It would still be sizable compared to most other races, but compared to her peers and her people, she's a complete failure in that regard.
Thank you for the explicit word on that particular arc.
Since I already purchased it in anticipation of her arc, I now need to find a character that allows it
Pretty much this. I wanted to add breast size changing potions, but also didn't want to trivialize her storyline by just chucking a potion at her ^^;
So she's in that awkward area that there's too much magic in her (modest) chest for potions to affect it, but not enough magic to cast spells well like other elves. It also doesn't help that elven spells are notoriously inefficient, but as a matter of pride (and stubbornness) elves refuse to modernize or re-evaluate their spell library.
Ah, thanks for that hint. That could easily be her long term solution. "Spell Smarter, not Bigger."

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020

Maybe you could make it so a breast potion makes her nips puffier or something minor like that? So due to her magic being on the low side for an elf, but still higher than the average person it could have an effect, just really small and pointless.

But now I'm wondering if a futa potion could work on her, or would it just lead to a micropenis?

• Thinking Face
  • Hey there
Reactions: dagotto and Bob69

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Maybe you could make it so a breast potion makes her nips puffier or something minor like that? So due to her magic being on the low side for an elf, but still higher than the average person it could have an effect, just really small and pointless.

But now I'm wondering if a futa potion could work on her, or would it just lead to a micropenis?
Her magic is focused in... other areas.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
I know you have plans on pregnancy for some of the girls, so I gotta ask: which ones? They all seem like they'd be great.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Yo, is this official artwork? Can we expect to see this in-game eventually?? o_O
Dagotta posted it, but they are constantly improving their technique. Concepts and designs are subject to change. I imagine it's likely that all the characters will eventually be potion compatible, so probably.

Reactions: dagotto

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
I know you have plans on pregnancy for some of the girls, so I gotta ask: which ones? They all seem like they'd be great.
For the girls the MC has met so far, the only one who is questionable on pregnancy would be Charlie, simply because I don't know how much content she will have in the future. My plan is that every character that has a "relationship level" will eventually be able to be impregnated. (Though I still need to figure out how that will work for Chloe (the mantis girl) @_@ )

Yo, is this official artwork? Can we expect to see this in-game eventually?? o_O
Yea, it's pretty much cannon for whenever in the future the potion can be used on all the girls.

Dagotta posted it, but they are constantly improving their technique. Concepts and designs are subject to change. I imagine it's likely that all the characters will eventually be potion compatible, so probably.
Glad to hear the improvement is noticeable ^^ recently, I went back and made a few upgrades to older characters, I'll post some of the changes in a moment.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes