Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I was aware of the Tirria sex bug, but I think the chat issue is because I didn't cap the tracker for her conversations, so it's just skipping back to her first conversation. I'll be sure to fix both bugs.
Whelp, glad I searched first before "reporting" something ...

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Man, I can't wait for pregnancy to get implemented. I'm so looking forward to make Beth a mommy again. I've started the game a few months ago but I think I wanna wait till pregnancy actually gets added before I jump in again.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Cant wait for the next update, should be coming soon. I am sure it is going to be awesome (hopefully with more anal :) )
Going to be a bit still looks like. The version progress estimates are still pretty low on completion at the moment. Though the coding is a bit over half done which is one of the big things of the update.

Reactions: dewrules

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Man, I can't wait for pregnancy to get implemented. I'm so looking forward to make Beth a mommy again. I've started the game a few months ago but I think I wanna wait till pregnancy actually gets added before I jump in again.
I'm also looking forward to implementing it ^^

It's a much requested feature, so it will be definitely be making an appearance in the next 3-4 patches.

Cant wait for the next update, should be coming soon. I am sure it is going to be awesome (hopefully with more anal :) )
Going to be a bit still looks like. The version progress estimates are still pretty low on completion at the moment. Though the coding is a bit over half done which is one of the big things of the update.
Yes, the coding is definitely the major hurdle for this update, considering nearly half the game's code has had to be rewritten, then it's time for the new features.

Though it heavily depends on IRL factors such as work, I would really like to have the patch ready by the end of next month.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I'm also looking forward to implementing it ^^

It's a much requested feature, so it will be definitely be making an appearance in the next 3-4 patches.

Yes, the coding is definitely the major hurdle for this update, considering nearly half the game's code has had to be rewritten, then it's time for the new features.

Though it heavily depends on IRL factors such as work, I would really like to have the patch ready by the end of next month.
That's great to hear. Do you have any plans yet or a rough idea on how that feature will work? It's not just gonna be an ending for each character, is it? I think the two best games to look at when it's about a pregnancy feature would be Summertime Saga (for the different phases of a woman's belly and how it's chance based whether someone gets fertilized) and Peasant's Quest (there's only a limited amount of kids that each woman can have but you can actually interact with them, which makes it more impactful). In any case, I'm looking forward to what you got cooking!

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
That's great to hear. Do you have any plans yet or a rough idea on how that feature will work? It's not just gonna be an ending for each character, is it? I think the two best games to look at when it's about a pregnancy feature would be Summertime Saga (for the different phases of a woman's belly and how it's chance based whether someone gets fertilized) and Peasant's Quest (there's only a limited amount of kids that each woman can have but you can actually interact with them, which makes it more impactful). In any case, I'm looking forward to what you got cooking!

It will definitely not be an end game/epilogue only thing. It will likely be available starting at a certain point through a girl's storyline, and will "pause" her story until the pregnancy is done. Some girls will be happy to have children (e.g. Beth, Kirana) while others will take some big convincing (e.g. Tirria, Sacha).

My plan was to use elements of both of those kinds of pregnancy systems. The girls would go through the stages of pregnancy (bellies getting bigger, breasts growing, etc.) and likely have a unique sex scene while pregnant (in addition to their normal scenes with the changes). As for the kids, I would like to have some kind of system where the first 1-2 kids a girl has the player can interact with (or choose to opt out), but I'm not concrete on the details yet.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
It will definitely not be an end game/epilogue only thing. It will likely be available starting at a certain point through a girl's storyline, and will "pause" her story until the pregnancy is done. Some girls will be happy to have children (e.g. Beth, Kirana) while others will take some big convincing (e.g. Tirria, Sacha).

My plan was to use elements of both of those kinds of pregnancy systems. The girls would go through the stages of pregnancy (bellies getting bigger, breasts growing, etc.) and likely have a unique sex scene while pregnant (in addition to their normal scenes with the changes). As for the kids, I would like to have some kind of system where the first 1-2 kids a girl has the player can interact with (or choose to opt out), but I'm not concrete on the details yet.
That sounds pretty good! Keep up the great work, by the way! Looking forward to see where this game is going in general.

Blackbadger1!

Dec 10, 2020

an erogame that turns into a fatherhood simulator? this is what the world needs, like how one of the best fighter manga writers Yabako Sandrovich made a fairly thorough bodybuilding fitness guide disguised as a cute fanservice manga/anime to trick weebs into getting in shape.

• Haha
Reactions: cukkler and dagotto

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Given what happend with Summertime Saga, I'd say you should also consider to actually exclude quite a few girls from getting pregnant.
That may be painful at first, but in this way there's time to create somewhat meaningful pregnancy content for those who will get pregnant.
I'm just saying this from a workload prespective, else it'll likely require huge amount of effort for what's supposed to be one small fetish among many.

Last edited:

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Given what happend with Summertime Saga, I'd say you should also consider to actually exclude quite a few girls from getting pregnant.
That may be painful at first, but in this way there's time to create somewhat meaningful pregnancy content for those who will get pregnant.
I'm just saying this from a workload prespective, else it'll likely require huge amount of effort for what's supposed to be one small fetish among many.
I can definitely understand the trepidation. At first, pregnancy will be released for the main girls, and some of the more "motherly" secondary characters (Beth, Kirana, etc). Someday, I'd like to have them all available, but I won't halt the main game/story to do so.

Will you make futa content for Tirria? it would be great
All the characters who have a relationship level will be able to use some of the transformation potions in the future, so yes, it is coming in a future update ^^

tadano

Apr 14, 2019
Completed almost all the girls' storylines so far, and I have been loving the game!
Would there be a possibility of futa content that is more involved for the MC? i.e. taking it in the mouth or ass? Ido love the current futa scenes, but I'd love to see more than 1 per girl!

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Completed almost all the girls' storylines so far, and I have been loving the game!
Would there be a possibility of futa content that is more involved for the MC? i.e. taking it in the mouth or ass? Ido love the current futa scenes, but I'd love to see more than 1 per girl!
I haven't seen any indication that the MC enjoys being dicked in the entire game up till now so it would be weird and his "mission" is more or less to create a harem and help with the gender ratio....

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I haven't seen any indication that the MC enjoys being dicked in the entire game up till now so it would be weird and his "mission" is more or less to create a harem and help with the gender ratio....
There's no indication that they don't either. Pegging is a thing, for all we know MC got pegged frequently in their old universe. The girls who get dicks via the magic potion, fucking MC, which would be as optional as turning the girls into Futa, who be pretty much no different than getting pegged.
Restoring "the gender ratio" isn't even implicitly part of our mission. Our mission to make people happy. That's it. Will be be getting all the LIs pregnant? Almost definitely, but that's more a perk of the mission than a requirement.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
There's no indication that they don't either. Pegging is a thing, for all we know MC got pegged frequently in their old universe. The girls who get dicks via the magic potion, fucking MC, which would be as optional as turning the girls into Futa, who be pretty much no different than getting pegged.
Restoring "the gender ratio" isn't even implicitly part of our mission. Our mission to make people happy. That's it. Will be be getting all the LIs pregnant? Almost definitely, but that's more a perk of the mission than a requirement.
The MC has never made a comment about liking dicks, never showed interest in other men or had any reaction to futas, he has been easygoing and understanding so doing futa girls is understandable because it doesn't bother him that much but getting dicked not pegged by a finger in his anus which is a different fetish altogether is a big leap.

TheOne2246

Oct 30, 2017
Not sure where to ask this, so I thought I would here. How the heck do you get Maria's last scene? Tip says to talk to her and "try a new position" but I'm not seeing that anywhere.

Reactions: Pixidik

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
Not sure where to ask this, so I thought I would here. How the heck do you get Maria's last scene? Tip says to talk to her and "try a new position" but I'm not seeing that anywhere.
Talk to her, Lets have some fun, On your side (sideways). (scene opens) (you welcome)

Done it about minute ago

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes