Red joker

Mar 2, 2022
Honestly, I'm also not a huge fan of how TiTS handled a lot of fetish content compared to CoC1. The futa content in this game will generally be additions to the vanilla content, rather than a complete route. There may be some exclusive scenes here and there, but the story content and sex scenes will generally focus on vanilla content first.

All love interests will always have a vanilla route, regardless of what other optional content there is for them.
In my eyes, you are now 62% better then TiTs devs. Fhz-pEBXEAEWWlK.jpeg

Numo-M4

Apr 1, 2020
Honestly, I'm also not a huge fan of how TiTS handled a lot of fetish content compared to CoC1. The futa content in this game will generally be additions to the vanilla content, rather than a complete route. There may be some exclusive scenes here and there, but the story content and sex scenes will generally focus on vanilla content first.

All love interests will always have a vanilla route, regardless of what other optional content there is for them.
Will the futa content in this game ever include futa on male? If so, to what extent?

I get some may not like futa content, but given that's optional, I don't see a reason to not go all the way for those that do enjoy it. Male on futa is nice too, though.

Still a decent game even if it doesn't include it.

May 3, 2022
Tbf T.i.T.S. and C.o.C. are very different games than this one. I'm also a fan of all futa content (futa on male included) but you don't have to go the cocksleeve route with that. It can be a healthy equal relationship with MC giving as good as he gets. Sex games these days tend to go too hard into dom/sub relationships and it just doesn't always have to be that way.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Tbf T.i.T.S. and C.o.C. are very different games than this one. I'm also a fan of all futa content (futa on male included) but you don't have to go the cocksleeve route with that. It can be a healthy equal relationship with MC giving as good as he gets. Sex games these days tend to go too hard into dom/sub relationships and it just doesn't always have to be that way.
What games are T.i.T.S anc C.oC?

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Will the futa content in this game ever include futa on male? If so, to what extent?

I get some may not like futa content, but given that's optional, I don't see a reason to not go all the way for those that do enjoy it. Male on futa is nice too, though.

Still a decent game even if it doesn't include it.
Futa on male would fall under the "exclusive scenes" I mentioned. I'd like to include scenes for lovers of many different fetishes to enjoy, but I'm not super confident in my ability to draw futa-on-male well ^^;

Yea, this is kind of what I'm aiming for. If you choose/make a girl futa, it will have an impact in scenes/conversations, but it won't overpower the existing story line of the character. Some different/extra sex scenes perhaps, but it won't hugely alter the relationship and story.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Well, this is a surprise. it is a pity that there aren't sexual sounds, panting and most scene aren't animated, but I like the story and the character development. I freaking love Beth. Alice and all her background is great too, these characters are very lovable.

Reactions: Nijinda Futatama

KrisfromKaos

Jan 30, 2023
Hey dagotto14 don't worry about it.
You draw futa on male super well,it's very hot even.
So,you can believe in yourself

Numo-M4

Apr 1, 2020
Futa on male would fall under the "exclusive scenes" I mentioned. I'd like to include scenes for lovers of many different fetishes to enjoy, but I'm not super confident in my ability to draw futa-on-male well ^^;

Yea, this is kind of what I'm aiming for. If you choose/make a girl futa, it will have an impact in scenes/conversations, but it won't overpower the existing story line of the character. Some different/extra sex scenes perhaps, but it won't hugely alter the relationship and story.

Thanks for the detailed response. It's nice to know futa on male is considered. I hope the process turns out well for you.

Not-today

Jul 17, 2018
Is there a way to un-futa Alice once you've given her that potion, or do you just have to save beforehand?

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Is there a way to un-futa Alice once you've given her that potion, or do you just have to save beforehand?
In the current version, you can talk to Rei (the fairy) and disable the futa content filter to temporarily "un-futa" the girls. When you re-enable the content, they will go back to being futa.

A potion will be coming in the next version to legitimately un-futa them.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Always save before you go full Futa ...
(Impersonates Elhemeer(impersonating robert downey jr(impersonating a black man)))
You never go full futa. At least not without a backup save.

Wait can I go full retard if I save first :unsure:

All jokes aside best practice with any game is to save often.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Vanilla is perfect, but we need more minotaur girls. :coffee::sneaky:
Naaaaah man, Beth is more than enough. There's only 2 girls left (or so it seems when you click the red heart ingame) and seeing that no race was repeated until now, it's safe to say we won't get any more minotaurs. I'd put my money on an undine (water spirit with legs, no mermaids) and some kind of dragon.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Naaaaah man, Beth is more than enough. There's only 2 girls left (or so it seems when you click the red heart ingame) and seeing that no race was repeated until now, it's safe to say we won't get any more minotaurs. I'd put my money on an undine (water spirit with legs, no mermaids) and some kind of dragon.
True, but I like the idea of a threesome with two minotaur girls... So whenever you ask me, my suggestion is there. I think being ridden by two minotaur beauties is tempting. :whistle:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Ohh, and before I forget, dagotto is super friend and bro. Honey vanilla content brother of mine. :D

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes