Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Was a general Update Schedule ever posted? I'm new to the game, I really like it, even if the MC is a bit of a wuss. At any rate I'm to lazy to search through 36 pages of comments :p
Dev told me it was around 2 or 2 and a half months per update. Also told me this one is being a lot longer because he has to rewrite a large part of the coding.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Thanks for the info on the update.
Still.... It's been 6 months now........

Inn Another World
0.045 10-31-22
0.05 2-15-23
0.055 5-3-23

Those are the dates I downloaded it, not
hard fast release dates.

Still.... It's a great game to play so far and the
Dev has been great with respects to helping out and generally
being involved on this forum.

Cheers All

Totes_Adorbs

May 7, 2017
Dev told me it was around 2 or 2 and a half months per update. Also told me this one is being a lot longer because he has to rewrite a large part of the coding.
That seems like the go-to bread and butter response for every dev that wants to pump out 5mins of content every 2 years..

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
That seems like the go-to bread and butter response for every dev that wants to pump out 5mins of content every 2 years..
This one has actually been posting updates regularly for a long while. Until this update, actually. So I'm going to choose to believe he means good instead of letting my brain go PTSD with Bones trauma, like many people do.

toysoldier875

Nov 25, 2018
if you take a gander at the patreon (don't gotta sub to see it), you can see why this one is taking longer, it looks to be a quite sizeable update to the actual Inn system

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
how fix Alice story? she keep dodge me each time conversation.. what lame is she still Staying INN i can't force myself into her room or kill her so fuk.. annoying!

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
guessing this game gonna have plenty vanilla stuff im lil bored, but since there is a content where can own a slave is very interesting :KEK:
only slave is dog girl.. i feel original plan copy of anima "harem in laybrinth" but dev gave up.. just go make mc open inn go around like headless chicken.. why we get 1 dog slave.. mc become slave to rest of girl..

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
how fix Alice story? she keep dodge me each time conversation.. what lame is she still Staying INN i can't force myself into her room or kill her so fuk.. annoying!
Patience. You have to keep going to see her in town, trying t otalk, and letting her brush you off... eventually your character has a "damn it" moment and you can resolve her backstory/issues with her. Then she's probably best girl in game (she's the one I'D marry, but I have an unbearable weakness for thicc breedable greenskin gals).

Reactions: ArhraCole

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Did you accept having sex with her as a form of payment (it was something like that)? If you did, that will cause her route to close.
If you closed her route - there is no escape other than start all over, she will refuse to talk to you no matter what you do :confused:

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
From the Patreon (I know it says May 22 but the actual progress is updated every so often last one was a week or so ago.)

Version 0.06 Progress

Current progress to the completion of v0.06.
(Note that numbers are an approximation, and may not be exact)

Storyboarding/Scripting - 85%

Art/Assets - 30%

Coding - 95%

Bug testing/Fixes - 30%

Finishing Touches - 0%

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
From the Patreon (I know it says May 22 but the actual progress is updated every so often last one was a week or so ago.)

Version 0.06 Progress

Current progress to the completion of v0.06.
(Note that numbers are an approximation, and may not be exact)

Storyboarding/Scripting - 85%

Art/Assets - 30%

Coding - 95%

Bug testing/Fixes - 30%

Finishing Touches - 0%
Amazing

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
The game looks really good - it has potential, I keep my fingers crossed for something cool because as a rule I don't play unfinished titles ;-)

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes