HTML Abandoned Inner Bimbo [v0.6] [pCaine]

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Game isn't abandoned. Although I understand the sentiment, it's actually pretty disheartening to read things like "if" an update is posted given the portion of the little free time I have to work on it. It won't stop me writing and, at some point, releasing it though.
Don't mind that, it's just standard forum procedure. Doubt the Mod meant anything by that.

JekyllHyde

Jul 19, 2017
I was actually inspired not too long ago by this game, and a few others, to start learning Twine and a bit of HTML/CSS/etc. to make a game somewhat like IB. Like's already been said stealing wouldn't be very cool and no one would want to take over if a game's creator hasn't definitively abandoned it, but I think inspiration/homage is fine. I've got the skeleton of a game done. Not ready to be released at all but it'll come.

The big thing I'd say is that you really don't need much experience to get going with Twine at all, and there are a bunch of helpful posts and youtube videos out there about how to get into it. So if anyone else feels the urge and has the spark of an idea, go for it.
Let me know when you upload it ;)

Reactions: Jin56

VivalaHell

Jul 7, 2017
Take your time with the update. I, and many others are looking forward to it. And by now it really does not matter how much time it takes. The important part is that you are happy with the product you deliver.

Reactions: kzk0987 and Whyllow

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
Anyone has link to downloading this remake? TFgame is giving me problems registering an account

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Shuffleyourfeet has posted a remake of Inner Bimbo, with my blessing, on TFgamessite. I'm very impressed with the work they've one thus far.

Nice.

I assume an update for your game is still a ways away?

JakelEst

Nov 14, 2016
Shuffleyourfeet has posted a remake of Inner Bimbo, with my blessing, on TFgamessite. I'm very impressed with the work they've one thus far.

Suspicion and Money will be "bad end" stats. You can actually fail the game.

So if you have 2 much money, you will get bad ending? O,o

draconicpenis

Apr 2, 2020
is this game still in development i really like it hope either this or the new remake by shufflefeet is still in the process of making i donate to either im just wondering?

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
is this game still in development i really like it hope either this or the new remake by shufflefeet is still in the process of making i donate to either im just wondering?
Is it really THAT tough to actually look only TWO posts above your own to see this
I'm very close to adding "yes, i'm still intending to finish/still working on the game" in my signature.
???

RubinLeutnant

Nov 17, 2018
Is it really THAT tough to actually look only TWO posts above your own to see this

???
I think what pCaine wants to say is that either he completes the whole project by himself in the HTML version when he has time to work on something like that again or he further helps the current Creator who is remaking Inner Bimbo and will add with him further months to the game.

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes