HTML Abandoned Inner Bimbo [v0.6] [pCaine]

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Like most have posted, this is a well put together game. I've just finished my third playthrough and have yet to win the election. Haven't found that sweet spot between too much bimbo and not enough. How worried about my suspecion should I be? Is there a range I should keep that?

Anywho, this game will be on my watch list from here on out. I wish the Dev well in their endeavors and hope they find their work/life balance they are looking for.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
I've played through twice. Both times I've won the election. The key-at least for me is winning over the majority of the stake holders. For the University if don't want to donate the money directly you need to not totally bimbofy the rich family's daughter on the second go. For TV you have to turn the reporter around etc. As far as going full bimbo and suspicion.....in hte games' current state after the election there's like one event and the game ends so I wouldn't worry too much. And I can't imagine that going forward you'd need to worry since your competitor is trying to out-bimbo you. What I'm trying to say is if you've laid the right ground work, the town SHOULD be ready to embrace the bimbo life-style.

Reactions: RubinLeutnant

Ravengoescaw

Jun 19, 2018
Can I have some help? I just Downloaded this today, and extracted etc. opened the app, and not it has been initializing for 30 mins in browser

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
All of the image links are broken for me (just the link to image not there symbol). Any help?

RubinLeutnant

Nov 17, 2018
All of the image links are broken for me (just the link to image not there symbol). Any help?
I think you accidently downloaded the update Version of the game which does not include the pictures in the begin. Delete your current files and download the full game that should fix your problems.

Should wrong Installation be the problem use this installation guide:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "index..html" to start playing.

Index.html here stands for the game HTML-data which should work in most Browsers.

If all of this is not able to fix your problem try using another Browser like Firefox because not all Browsers (especially on mobiles) dont support Pictures of local HTML files.

Rubin

//Edit: Inserted Installation manual due to wrong assumption that the manual is posted on the first page.\\

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 18 Votes