HTML Abandoned Inner Bimbo [v0.6] [pCaine]

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah, I've also never noticed any big difference if you chose a cheap or expensive place, except that your Suspicion increases slightly higher in the expensive one. But what's the upside?

NinthOrdeal

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
any update on the stat of this game? Has it been abandoned? It's been a long time since last update

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
"There's a lot to write and it takes a long time. There's only me working on this and I do it all in my free time. I'm sorry it takes so long for updates. It'll be ready when it's ready, probably April/May."
" Feb: I will, unexpectedly, be travelling for work a lot of next month. Expect equivalent delays in release date. "

So maybe soon.

deadrabbit

Nov 16, 2017
I have played and forgotten and rediscovered this game a few times over the last couple...years? It's fantastic. And the news that there may be more coming soon is equally fantastic!

Reactions: pillow2088

el1990

May 5, 2017
Hi,

anybody know any similar games like this? Aside of

Realms of lust, company and a spell for all?

thx in advance

Brandithorne

Dec 7, 2018
does anyone know how to unlock the summer punish scenes?i saw them in the image pack but i've never seen them in game..

RubinLeutnant

Nov 17, 2018
Someway to show me which pictures you mean? I dont want to download the whole game again for that. I think i played them at somepoint bc I grinded the game for multiple times trough

pCaine

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2018
Don't worry the game isn't dead, I've just been quiet for a while. About 6 weeks I quit my job. The constant travel went way beyond a reasonable level for me and it wasn't showing any signs of letting up. Fortunately I was offered a new job shortly after, but I had to move to a new city. This has occupied my every waking moment, leaving no time for game writing. I'm now 2 weeks into my new job and everything is calming down. I should be back to game writing fairly soon. Thanks for your support and patience.

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes