HTML Abandoned Inner Bimbo [v0.6] [pCaine]

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

DooberDood

Oct 3, 2017
It is beyond unfortionant that this game isnt moving forward. I wish someone would take it over. I would offer but I code about as well as a brick to the face.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
It is beyond unfortionant that this game isnt moving forward. I wish someone would take it over. I would offer but I code about as well as a brick to the face.
It IS moving forward. And such has been said in this thread multiple times already by the developer themselves. This one never had weekly "bugfixes" that fix little and add less. When pCaine drops an update, it is actually an update.

• Angry
Reactions: Bootstraps

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Except the dev has already shown before that even if the updates take a long time, they do come. It's not abandoned just because it doesn't get an underwhelming release with 3 pictures every month.

He's also kept the thread updated about rough estimates of when the update is coming out.

Reactions: Whyllow

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
The update isn't overdue. I've been saying early 2019 for a long time now. I know you've waited a long time, but I feel that I've been fairly forthcoming about how long it would take. On that note, I expect to be done with the writing sometime in March, after that its in the hands of the proofreaders. In the past that's taken about 3-4 weeks. So its probably reasonable to expect an April release.
Take your time and enjoy making it, no pressure.

Reactions: Risax and Molitul

Leithreas

Oct 29, 2018
You can cheat a bit by save-scumming, and you can use the saveditonline online editor to open a save that you saved to your computer and messing with money or days left or so on.

Whenever this does get updated again, very much looking forward to it. Probably my favorite game I've found on here.

Risax

Nov 15, 2017
The update isn't overdue. I've been saying early 2019 for a long time now. I know you've waited a long time, but I feel that I've been fairly forthcoming about how long it would take. On that note, I expect to be done with the writing sometime in March, after that its in the hands of the proofreaders. In the past that's taken about 3-4 weeks. So its probably reasonable to expect an April release.
So far your updates have always been worth the wait, that being said I haven't been watching progress on Inner Bimbo here or on other sites you've been active, so hearing we're getting a new release this year is a pleasant surprise. I hope to see it in April...as it is April, but if it takes longer just take your time!

Reactions: Vell1980

sanjix1

May 16, 2017
I'm surprised we don't see mods of this game. Considering how popular it seemed to be at one point as well as the desire many people have to see it updated (Love ya PCaine take your time, can't wait to see what you pump out next!) I would think people would fill the time with their own mods that shake things up a bit.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Did you win it? If so, you're near the end, there's a few meetings or emails with the guy who sold you the booth as well as someone who used to work for him, but that's it.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Really? I never lost. I was starting to think it was impossible to lose the election unless you failed to persuade every single sponsor or something.
Yep I played through twice once with the cheapest office and once with the most expensive. I didn't notice a difference in content. On the second playthrough I forgot to be careful diring the police investigation, but I still managed to pass through without an issue.

pCaine

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2018
The only place its possible to lose the game as it stands is the election. If you don't win its game over. From various bits of feedback I've surmised that the election works as I'd intended it to - if you know the game fairly well it's easy to win, if not its difficult. There's no one thing that lets you win the election it's a large culmination of the amount of money you've gathered and decisions you've made previously, and during the campaign.

Brandithorne

Dec 7, 2018
Firstly I just wanna echo the comments here that this really is a great game, one of the best non player tf games I think I have ever played.

secondly I wanted to ask if the choices of salon setting are going to impact the upcoming content any? like there are certain options in a certain route that wont be there if you decided to do a cheap playthrough and didn't do attract certain clients, or if it is all pretty much based on the election.

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes