HTML Abandoned Inner Bimbo [v0.6] [pCaine]

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
It's abandonned. Games that have long windows between releases don't go for over 2 years without a word. We don't slap abandoned on things lightly and we do attempt to reach out to a dev before slapping the tag on.
But that's not the case. Not 2 years without a word, I mean. Without updates yes but pCaine said he was still working on it last year a few times.

But whatever, I think the tag is appropriate enough. For all intents and purposes this is the same as any actual abandoned game until the dev actually puts out an update.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
I would rather see this game get a complete tag than an abandoned tag. If the story ended at the end of 0.6 and they called it 1.0 complete I don’t think anyone would complain.

pCaine

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2018
It's abandonned. Games that have long windows between releases don't go for over 2 years without a word. We don't slap abandoned on things lightly and we do attempt to reach out to a dev before slapping the tag on.
I didn't hear from anyone on the subject, and have repeatedly said the game has not been abandoned. I seriously do not appreciate this line you are taking. I'll respond to everything that's here just now and call it quits on the site, I think.

pCaine

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2018
I am currently doing a rewrite in Sugarcube2. With higher res images and more video content. Not making major changes to the actual game. I'm up to month 4 but hesitant to release it without pCaines permission. As mentioned previously im doing it as a hobby getting to know how to program a little better with something a little entertaining, as such it will take me a while to fully finish it. If pCaine allows me to, I'll upload when finished.
I'm entirely supportive of yourself, and anyone else who wants to remake Inner Bimbo or set their own game in the same world/setting. I would advise that you don't wait until it's finished until you upload though. I benefitted a lot form the feedback I've received between updates. Also, there are a number of things that I would change if I started over (such as the choice of premises at the start), so a straight one to one remake isn't the exact direction I would go, more prefer to see a rebuild with the kinks ironed out.

If there's anything I can help with feel free to reach out to me (though this might need to be on a different site). I don't check for message often, but I do check.

The only thing I would ask of anyone doing a remake is not to charge people for the game. Accept donations all you like, but there should never be a monitery barrier between anyone and Inner Bimbo.

Last edited:

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I'm entirely supportive of yourself, and anyone else who wants to remake Inner Bimbo or set their own game in the same world/setting. I would advise that you don't wait until it's finished until you upload though. I benefitted a lot form the feedback I've received between updates. Also, there are a number of things that I would change if I started over (such as the choice of premises at the start), so a straight one to one remake isn't the exact direction I would go, more prefer to see a rebuild with the kinks ironed out.

If there's anything I can help with feel free to reach out to me (though this might need to be on a different site). I don't check for message often, but I do check.

The only thing I would ask of anyone doing a remake is not to charge people for the game. Accept donations all you like, but there should never be a monitery barrier between anyone and Inner Bimbo.
I would try to make a remake, but my computer is busted.

Regardless, I really like the game and the premise, and I'll wait for it to be completed, however long it takes.

arkange994

Dec 31, 2017
I didn't hear from anyone on the subject, and have repeatedly said the game has not been abandoned. I seriously do not appreciate this line you are taking. I'll respond to everything that's here just now and call it quits on the site, I think.
Just a Question If not on this site anymore where doyou will update?
PS: sorry if i made a mistake in my writting English is not my language

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
I for one, really WOULD appreciate it if, when the time comes, SOMEONE updates the thread on this game when an update releases. It's a major pain to go to half a dozen different sites checking for updates.

Hopefully this sees some progress while I'm still alive - it'd be a shame to leave it where it's at. Of the dozens of HTML games I've played, nothing comes close to this one in terms of story, easy of use (no walls of text, straightforward and explained choices), and actual content (pure bimbofication, no male transformation bullshit). Bimbo Life Coach (too much grind) and College Daze (clusterfuck web of choices) try, but each have their respective failings.

Reactions: tyuiasdf

hot-polli-hot

Jun 3, 2020
For me, this is the best HTML game I've ever played. Perhaps this question has already been asked, but is there still a similar game in terms of quality and content? Yes, forgive me for my bad English.

SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
The JavaScript in this obselete version triggers issues a security with the current FireFox with regard to save games when used locally.
Chromium browsers don't have this issue.

I haven't run into this issue with newer HTML games.

SOmeguy420

Jul 20, 2018
Hey pCaine, this is probably one of the best HTML games on the site and it would be so cool to see it reach a natural end. I would request you not to quit this site, since you definitely have a lot of fans here; do not get bogged down by one or two comments.

Cheers and All the Best!

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So are any staff going to address this? Relations with devs of popular games would I hope be a high priority.

Jun 22, 2017
F95 Crew, I cannot fucking BELIEVE you're screwing pCaine over like this. This is almost worse than the Montreal Screwjob what you're doing here. This is how the site starts dying, you start fucking with their shit when they're not looking.

• Haha
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Graceytacey

May 15, 2018
I get that marking stuff as abandoned after a certain time is their policy but I feel like they should be able to make exceptions

Skavenkönig

May 4, 2019
I get that marking stuff as abandoned after a certain time is their policy but I feel like they should be able to make exceptions
if the creator explicitly states that the game isnt abandoned it is not marked as such. games only count as abandoned when the creator either says nothing or says it is abandoned. At least that is what i got from other games that havent been updated in monthes but dont get marked as abandoned.

MetalWarrior22

Feb 14, 2019
if the creator explicitly states that the game isnt abandoned it is not marked as such. games only count as abandoned when the creator either says nothing or says it is abandoned. At least that is what i got from other games that havent been updated in monthes but dont get marked as abandoned.
2 years since the last release. I'm moving it to abandoned. We will remove the tag when (if) a new version will be released.
Apparently two years without a release warrants the 'Abandonded' tag? (Despite pCaine insisting that an update will be eventually released.)

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Progress is being made. Like I said I am doing this as a side project, to get some basic coding knowledge so its going to take a bit of time. Lots of progress still to be made. Loads of bugs to iron out. Grammar needs checking, and I need to design a better logo and some better css styling.
View attachment 1086641
Wrong thread lol. This is for pCaines game, not the remake. Make a separate thread.

Reactions: NSFWGamezDev
4.70 star(s) 18 Votes