HTML Abandoned Inner Bimbo [v0.6] [pCaine]

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Thatguy pCaine

So, it still says abandoned. The author stated it wasn't, its been over a month now since his response. Are the staff going to remove the abandoned tag or what?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
That and I pissed him off last time because for little under a year, it was radio silence (checked pages 14-16 and my post was 1st on 17) and I assumed (ass out of U and Me) the person who labeled the game as abandoned was smart enough to know the difference between On Hold and Abandoned. If I had done what he had, I'd of got been told to correct it but pCaine didn't report that the game was incorrectly labeled. That being said, pCaine was active elsewhere back in January of this year saying the game is still in the works and we'll update things when that day comes.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2018
I like it, Devs ain't Slaves to the Rythm or shouldnt be.
And there is in my opinion a lot of content compared to other games which have a 0.6 Version number on them.
I have 1 Question and Problem though: When I try to load a savefile it says " The operation is insecure.. Aborting load. "
Made 7 savefiles and every save after the 2nd is broken. Anybody has a clue why that is or how to solve that?
Thx in advance.

RM

May 25, 2017
I like it, Devs ain't Slaves to the Rythm or shouldnt be.
And there is in my opinion a lot of content compared to other games which have a 0.6 Version number on them.
I have 1 Question and Problem though: When I try to load a savefile it says " The operation is insecure.. Aborting load. "
Made 7 savefiles and every save after the 2nd is broken. Anybody has a clue why that is or how to solve that?
Thx in advance.
idk but I think that's a twine/you error rather than just an Inner Bimbo error. Try seeing if you've got the save files tagged as hidden files, or if they deep enough in folders that the total folder/file name length is causing issues for you.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
I am currently doing a rewrite in Sugarcube2. With higher res images and more video content. Not making major changes to the actual game. I'm up to month 4 but hesitant to release it without pCaines permission. As mentioned previously im doing it as a hobby getting to know how to program a little better with something a little entertaining, as such it will take me a while to fully finish it. If pCaine allows me to, I'll upload when finished.
Where is your reamke game. Could you share the link/ thread?

Nov 26, 2018
idk but I think that's a twine/you error rather than just an Inner Bimbo error. Try seeing if you've got the save files tagged as hidden files, or if they deep enough in folders that the total folder/file name length is causing issues for you.
Will try that, thank you very much for the suggestion.

RM

May 25, 2017
Where is your reamke game. Could you share the link/ thread?
There was this fan remake one back posted back in May 2020:

By November it was changed to "on hold" since the author had real life stuff turn to shit.

Also, pCaine's taking a few months away from the main game to do a smaller spin-off in the same universe with a fem protag, since the original got pretty herculean to update. He said he's going back to Inner Bimbo once he's got the side project done though.

Posted 30th May 2021, said he'd be on it a few months yet, and looking a quick proofread from any female fans, since he's a only dude and wants to get the PoV right.

Dude posts occasionally on hypnopics, but not here any more since that drama where a mod tagged this thread "abandoned" instead of "on hold" despite pCaine's protests, and the mod said they'd messaged him about it beforehand, but pCaine never received anything on his end (and the mod never changed this thread off of abandoned after that conversation either...). You can go back a few pages to see the posts.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
I guess it's good that he's still alive. Can't say I agree with him faffing about on some spin-off when people have been waiting patiently nigh on 3 YEARS for Inner Bimbo to see some progress. To have such an awesome game (by many accounts THE standard when it comes to quality in regards to HTML based adult games) languish in the dust is just sad. To be honest, its been so long that I find myself questioning that when/if he eventually DOES get back to it, whether it will retain the same feel and quality standards. 3 years is a long time.

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
can I say... that mod is kinda a dick... hope he/she got mod privilages revoked since in the rules about what is abandoned and not abandoned it clearly says that if a game has not been updated for more than 3 months BUT the dev still communicates and made it known that the game was not abandoned then it will NOT be tagged as abandoned. (paraphrasing since the rule post is massive)
basically a mod broke the rules and needs to be removed and another mod needs to show up and change the tag to onhold.

• Angry
Reactions: popoahoy

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
No that did not help. Did not try to solve the issue further. Sorry.
Alright, thanks anyway. Only thing I can think of is that I run Iobit Sysmtem Cleaner and that it removes some temporaly files relevant to the saves or something, since it's on the browser.. but still have to do something with it to see if that checks out

Reactions: Guyatthestation
Nov 26, 2018
Alright, thanks anyway. Only thing I can think of is that I run Iobit Sysmtem Cleaner and that it removes some temporaly files relevant to the saves or something, since it's on the browser.. but still have to do something with it to see if that checks out
Pretty sure I am missing something but I wish you luck mate!

Reactions: Nazeaj
4.70 star(s) 18 Votes