utiola

Mar 10, 2020
One of the best incest VN I have ever experienced. Interesting plot, the dialogues and the characters, especially Fiona.
Well done GrayTShirt

I want to ask you is it possible to add some futa on male (penetrative) scenes in future updates?

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
One of the best incest VN I have ever experienced. Interesting plot, the dialogues and the characters, especially Fiona.
Well done GrayTShirt

I want to ask you is it possible to add some futa on male (penetrative) scenes in future updates?
Thank you for that!
I'm thinking there may be some in an update much later down the road, nothing involving the MC though. Around Ch 07 there will be some opportunities for an expanded range of kinks/fetishes/what-have-yous, but I wouldn't expect anything like that soon. Like, after September even.
Keep an eye out on the change log. Whatever type of ero-scene I do, they'll be tagged accordingly.
-GTS

Reactions: utiola

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
I like the visuals, actually dig the gilfs but fuck is it a boner killer to hear them talk about how MCs cum is "almost" like Vincent's. Playing second fiddle in someones fantasy while in bed with them is not hot, quit at that point.

GrayTShirt This game will have routes or will it be forced harem? Can I focus on the mom and sister and maybe any other future character and miss the content with Rho and Fi since honestly at this point I just don't find em attractive anymore?

Last edited:
Reactions: GrayTShirt

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I like the visuals, actually dig the gilfs but fuck is it a boner killer to hear them talk about how MCs cum is "almost" as good as Vincent's. Hopefully Vincent is dead or will die or we can avoid the gilfs in the future, playing second fiddle in someones fantasy while in bed with them is not hot. Quit at that point, guess I'll skip scenes with them in the future if that's how that's going to go. At least the mom and sis appear to actually be attracted to the MC instead of using him as a replacement for someone who ran away.

GrayTShirt is the game going to contain more of the MC's LIs fawning over other dudes or nah?
Thank you for the feedbaack. I had to go and re-read the script since it's been a while when it was written.
The line you've mentioned actually says, "It almost tastes like him" instead of "almost as good". Fiona and MC put on a show for Rhona to help ease her loneliness from Vincent. When Rhona refers to MC as Vincent, MC and Fiona decide to play along and help her out. Rhona isn't considered an LI for MC. All Fiona is trying to do is make her sister happy, and trying to find the same connection with MC that Rhona has for Vincent.
The back story for Vincent and Rhona is being established through stories that Fiona tells Rhona, with the first one being told at the end of the last update. MC and Fiona can be considered a first-line LI, even while helping Rhona through her emotional baggage.
Future updates have a clear delineation in relationships between Fiona, Rhona, Vincent, and MC. Non-story related ero-scenes, regardless of tagged fetishes, is skippable after Ch01. These include Fiona's stories with Rhona.
I hope this answers your question.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Thank you for the feedbaack. I had to go and re-read the script since it's been a while when it was written.
The line you've mentioned actually says, "It almost tastes like him" instead of "almost as good". Fiona and MC put on a show for Rhona to help ease her loneliness from Vincent. When Rhona refers to MC as Vincent, MC and Fiona decide to play along and help her out. Rhona isn't considered an LI for MC. All Fiona is trying to do is make her sister happy, and trying to find the same connection with MC that Rhona has for Vincent.
The back story for Vincent and Rhona is being established through stories that Fiona tells Rhona, with the first one being told at the end of the last update. MC and Fiona can be considered a first-line LI, even while helping Rhona through her emotional baggage.
Future updates have a clear delineation in relationships between Fiona, Rhona, Vincent, and MC. Non-story related ero-scenes, regardless of tagged fetishes, is skippable after Ch01. These include Fiona's stories with Rhona.
I hope this answers your question.
It does, honestly Rho in that scene didn't bother me because we had really just met her but Fi after throwing herself at MC in the baths and then inviting him to bed again, talking about how she fucked Vincent with Rho was such a bummer. Having an LI or at least someone who appears as an LI lust after others just isn't something I personally enjoy. Not asking for it to be changed just wondering if I should continue the game or not.

I edited my post before I saw you reply, sorry about that I went back and played the scene again to make sure I got it right but didn't get it edited in time. Will there be routes in the game as in Fi is avoidable since really her bringing up fucking Vincent while in bed with MC is enough to turn me her off completely. If I do pursue Fi will there be more scenes where she brings up Vincent? She's old she's been with dudes but I really don't want to hear about it especially if the MC is in bed with her.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
It does, honestly Rho in that scene didn't bother me because we had really just met her but Fi after throwing herself at MC in the baths and then inviting him to bed again, talking about how she fucked Vincent with Rho was such a bummer. Having an LI or at least someone who appears as an LI lust after others just isn't something I personally enjoy. Not asking for it to be changed just wondering if I should continue the game or not.

I edited my post before I saw you reply, sorry about that I went back and played the scene again to make sure I got it right but didn't get it edited in time. Will there be routes in the game as in Fi is avoidable since really her bringing up fucking Vincent while in bed with MC is enough to turn me her off completely. If I do pursue Fi will there be more scenes where she brings up Vincent? She's old she's been with dudes but I really don't want to hear about it especially if the MC is in bed with her.
Fiona only brings up Vincent in the context of him being with Rhona. Fiona has no plans on pursuing Vincent, she only wants the same kind of connection with MC that Rhona has with Vincent. The relationship between Rhona and Vincent is the main plot when Fiona is telling her stories to Rhona, but Fiona will not be involved with any sexy times with Vincent. Trust me, Fiona is all about that MC luvin'.
The changelog should have descriptions of all the scenes you will encounter in the updates. After Ch01, most scenes will be skippable. I hope you continue with the story.

Reactions: JonTommy

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Fiona only brings up Vincent in the context of him being with Rhona. Fiona has no plans on pursuing Vincent, she only wants the same kind of connection with MC that Rhona has with Vincent. The relationship between Rhona and Vincent is the main plot when Fiona is telling her stories to Rhona, but Fiona will not be involved with any sexy times with Vincent. Trust me, Fiona is all about that MC luvin'.
The changelog should have descriptions of all the scenes you will encounter in the updates. After Ch01, most scenes will be skippable. I hope you continue with the story.
You know, I think I will continue to play. Thank you for the answers I appreciate it.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Rhonda the Queen have the perfect huge tits to be a mom and i hope we Will see canon sex scene with Vincent and her

codex983

Jan 23, 2022
One of the best incest game ever. I played all day. Please more mothers / daughters, mothers / sons, father / daughters. Some animations would be good.
I thought MC would have a thresome with his mother and sister. Amazing game!

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
One of the best incest game ever. I played all day. Please more mothers / daughters, mothers / sons, father / daughters. Some animations would be good.
I thought MC would have a thresome with his mother and sister. Amazing game!
Thank you for the praise! You'll be seeing a lot more of this content.
I need to learn about animation, since I have no clue on how to make any right now. But animation is planned in the future.
-GTS

codex983

Jan 23, 2022
Thank you for the praise! You'll be seeing a lot more of this content.
I need to learn about animation, since I have no clue on how to make any right now. But animation is planned in the future.
-GTS
Thanks for answering and making this great game. I can't wait to see what happens next.

• Hey there

Nacht13

Aug 20, 2018
Hot damn is this games a sleeper, its fantastic! Of course it hits what I look for in games, so that helps. But its just done so well and the story is entertaining, and the quality really shows. Hell, I don't even care if there is no animations, with how well the scenes play out easily makes up for it and the dialogue is great!

You have really outdone yourself and done a great job on this and I look forward to more. Just gotta know if there will be male on futa scenes? Cause I need that and then this game will be perfect. Anything more; additions and quality passes you do will just be bonus points at that point. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Hot damn is this games a sleeper, its fantastic! Of course it hits what I look for in games, so that helps. But its just done so well and the story is entertaining, and the quality really shows. Hell, I don't even care if there is no animations, with how well the scenes play out easily makes up for it and the dialogue is great!

You have really outdone yourself and done a great job on this and I look forward to more. Just gotta know if there will be male on futa scenes? Cause I need that and then this game will be perfect. Anything more; additions and quality passes you do will just be bonus points at that point. :ROFLMAO:
Thank you for the awesome feedback! I hope you enjoy what's coming up in the next update. Osanaiko puts a ton of effort into making sure the dialogue and story make sense.
There is male-on-futa planned. Next update showcases some trans/futa action (no male action yet though, sorry). But you get a better idea of what you can expect when it happens.
Keep watching for updates and checking the change log when it drops!
-GTS

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
What's the point of having a MC when 50% of the story is through the other character's point of view?
It's still early, so "50% of the story" being told outside of the MC's POV could be seen as not having a point. But it's important to know what is happening with everyone in MC's life to better understand how their actions influence the world around the MC. It all becomes important later on. In the next update, there will be a better understanding of how and why it's important to know.

Also, I didn't want to let the characters outside of the main story POV just stay idle in the background. There are alot of stories to tell with both the supporting and main characters. Having a POV with an MC gives the story an immersion (I think) of how everything will influence a singular point that affects the world as a whole.

I hope that kind of explains what is happening so far, and I hope you follow along with the updates to see how it all plays out.
-GTS

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
What's the point of having a MC when 50% of the story is through the other character's point of view?
Multiple MCs has been a thing since the beginning of storytelling. Not sure what to tell you other than your language/writing instructors failed you in that category. Mine were always very adamant about making sure we knew who the protagonists and antagonists were, and how many there were.. lol

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
@GrayTShirt Hey bro

any ETA for the next update?
It'll be a few weeks at least, sorry. Work has been kicking my ass, so I don't get to spend as much time as I'd like working on it.
I just hope I can get it out before the end of the month. Progress is being made though, slowly but surely. Check my dev log for any updates.
-GTS

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes