HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Another fantastic update Boss!

Can't believe a whole update went by without the MC and I didn't miss him :) Saw that someone didn't like a whole update just with side characters but I disagree with that sentiment, loved that we got to see what was going with our girls (and some others...) back home. We knew Skye is a little Loco but loved seeing mom join in on the fun, the bar scene was fantastic!, can't wait to find out her story!

Loved Mauve as well, hope she turns out to be one of the good guys......she turned up very conveniently. Will we see the girls from the family that Fiona helped again as LI's (main or side), Katelyn was gorgeous!?

Oh Eva, my Eva...............

You and MoonBox (dev of Grandmas House) truly are the Masters of GILFS around here! :love:

leo-cap.gif

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Another fantastic update Boss!

Can't believe a whole update went by without the MC and I didn't miss him :) Saw that someone didn't like a whole update just with side characters but I disagree with that sentiment, loved that we got to see what was going with our girls (and some others...) back home. We knew Skye is a little Loco but loved seeing mom join in on the fun, the bar scene was fantastic!, can't wait to find out her story!

Loved Mauve as well, hope she turns out to be one of the good guys......she turned up very conveniently. Will we see the girls from the family that Fiona helped again as LI's (main or side), Katelyn was gorgeous!?

Oh Eva, my Eva...............

You and MoonBox (dev of Grandmas House) truly are the Masters of GILFS around here! :love:

View attachment 1541813
Thank you for that! It makes me feel good to hear you're loving the updates!

You will see that family again in a later update, around Ch06. And there will be plenty of interaction with them. I liked Katelyn as well, Definitely the opposite to Fiona and Rhona in terms of youth.

I can understand the feeling of people not enjoying an update that doesn't center on the MC. The story is supposed to be about one man's struggle. But it was necessary to establish what was happening back home to connect it to what is happening with MC.
The focus of these next few updates will be on the MC.

Also...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Thank you for that! It makes me feel good to hear you're loving the updates!

You will see that family again in a later update, around Ch06. And there will be plenty of interaction with them. I liked Katelyn as well, Definitely the opposite to Fiona and Rhona in terms of youth.

I can understand the feeling of people not enjoying an update that doesn't center on the MC. The story is supposed to be about one man's struggle. But it was necessary to establish what was happening back home to connect it to what is happening with MC.
The focus of these next few updates will be on the MC.

Also...
As I said, I had no problem with the MC not being present in this update. I try to look at the big picture and when the game is finished and I replay it it won't even register that he isn't there for a bit :)

loved Fi's story to her sister! I'm one of those who couldn't care less if Rhona gets plowed by her son and later becomes a LI for the MC, i'm not that fragile ;)

Davilll

Jul 5, 2018
I'm just making this VN for fun. I've seen and played alot of games and VNs on this site that have been amazing, and I just wanted to a part of this community. I also wanted to make something that had scenes nobody has seen before.
Also, patreon would burn my account down just for the content.
It's just a hobby, I don't personally feel I should be compensated for something that's just a hobby for me. Also, I don't want to have to deal with expectations of time, constant updates, and risk compromising what I want to create.
A great game and story.
This thread deserves more post.
Hope to see ya soon!!
Pls try 2 finish

Reactions: GrayTShirt

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Wow.....never expected Greer to be a Futa! and then having sex with Lyall and also cumming inside her! (a little NTR-ish I would say...) Wow! So does it mean Lyall is no longer interested in MC?
Lyall has no romantic interest in MC and vice versa. She is with exactly who she wants to be with. They are close friends, but there are no plans for MC and her to be together.
But, you never know. Greer and Lyall may have plans for MC sometime in a future update. (But none planned for now.)

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
A great game and story.
This thread deserves more post.
Hope to see ya soon!!
Pls try 2 finish
I've already (kind of) finished the script for the next update. Getting it looked at for plot holes, grammar, and improvements. Once that is finished, I'll begin working on images, rendering, music, sound effects.
I've taken a different approach to how I make these updates. I'm already well ahead of schedule, but don't expect it soon. The last update only came out a few days ago.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Lyall has no romantic interest in MC and vice versa. She is with exactly who she wants to be with. They are close friends, but there are no plans for MC and her to be together.
But, you never know. Greer and Lyall may have plans for MC sometime in a future update. (But none planned for now.)
Ooooh, we can double tap Lyall! She won't be able walk for a month! :love:

• Haha

Davilll

Jul 5, 2018
I've already (kind of) finished the script for the next update. Getting it looked at for plot holes, grammar, and improvements. Once that is finished, I'll begin working on images, rendering, music, sound effects.
I've taken a different approach to how I make these updates. I'm already well ahead of schedule, but don't expect it soon. The last update only came out a few days ago.
Hey no pressure.

I was talking about finishing the project and not abandoning but I know very well how real life can change or affect.
Lotta abandoned tags.
I do not want this to be one of em.

Cheers mate!

• Hey there

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.25.8

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.25.8

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thank you!
I've updated the OP with a link to this post.

Reactions: estrada777

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Gray I just wanna say I absolutely adore the game so far, I came across it looking for dev's that have some proper milfs and gilfs in their VN's and I must say that I hit the jackpot with this one (Even amazonian bodies and tomboys, amazing!).

Hope you will go on with the theme of loving, wholesome wincest between the characters, wholesome, strong bonded families together is one of the main things I prefer in VN's that have the kink! (Hopefully it wont have the certain dreaded 3 letter kink in the future:cautious:)

Also much respect for standing by your points as doing this as a hobby, so far the quality is superb and it shows how much love you put into this project. You could, not that you need to do it, set up a buymeacoffee or something so that people could tip you instead of having to subscribe or anything ala Patreon. Then you aren't forced to a schedule at all and people who really like your work could support you that way.

Anyway, great job and I hope to see much more of your magic!

Last edited:

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Gray I just wanna say I absolutely adore the game so far, I came across it looking for dev's that have some proper milfs and gilfs in their VN's and I must say that I hit the jackpot with this one (Even amazonian bodies and tomboys, amazing!).

Hope you will go on with the theme of loving, wholesome wincest between the characters, wholesome, strong bonded families together is one of the main things I prefer in VN's that have the kink! (Hopefully it wont have the certain dreaded 3 letter kink in the future:cautious:)

Also much respect for standing by your points as doing this as a hobby, so far the quality is superb and it shows how much love you put into this project. You could, not that you need to do it, set up a buymeacoffee or something so that people could tip you instead of having to subscribe or anything ala Patreon. Then you aren't forced to a schedule at all and people who really like your work could support you that way.

Anyway, great job and I hope to see much more of your magic!
Thank you for the amazing words! It's a wild ride so far, this VN. (And don't worry, no dread 3 letter tag in this one.) I've always wanted to set up some strong family ties when it came to projects like this. I'm thankful alot of people are enjoying it. You can expect to see much more in future updates.
I've been reading alot of posts about funding websites, but it still doesn't seem like something I'll put any effort in setting up. I'll take a kind word or two from time to time, even a constructive critique if available.
Thank you again!
-GTS

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes