GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
i agree there really aren't many futa on male games.
very true. Since most of the audience is straight male (purely an assumption based on absolutely no facts whatsoever) I could only assume they would be opposed to viewing such content. But, since my game receives absolutely no backing, support, or monetary income, I'm free to make the game I want.
Watch for the change log in future updates. I may include an optional scene or two. Reading these last few comments, I'm beginning to understand there may be a small niche for this content.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Love the game and the characters as a whole, while I do echo the sentiments about the futa/trans trope in many VNs, sadly its not always possible story-wise to have those characters willing to enjoy giving and receiving...with males anyway. There are some like in the Shrink, but those are few and far between. As far as the MC goes, while I personally would love to see even a trans/futa side-character/best friend w/benefits that willingly was a switch with said MC, I'm happy enough just seeing some of my other kinks like milf/gilf/incest love with the MC.

Really love the work you've put in and the world in which these characters exist! While I'm not heavy into fem/maledom, I wouldn't be opposed to seeing the MC exact his revenge on his enemies with a little bit of dom fun, making them submit to him until they are overcome with their desire for him and wish to serve and be used by him...over and over and over...etc. ;)

As for the question about animation, while I generally prefer it, if the renders are really well done, its not always needed, and in this case, the lewd scenes are amazing! Bravo!
Good points but i do have to say you can do a lot of stories with futa/trans on male and male on futa/trans. There is a lot of possible story wise i feel when it comes with futa/trans, a lot believe you get a lot story wise with futa/trans with female, but you can do a lot of stories with futa/trans with male.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
very true. Since most of the audience is straight male (purely an assumption based on absolutely no facts whatsoever) I could only assume they would be opposed to viewing such content. But, since my game receives absolutely no backing, support, or monetary income, I'm free to make the game I want.
Watch for the change log in future updates. I may include an optional scene or two. Reading these last few comments, I'm beginning to understand there may be a small niche for this content.
Keep up the amazing work and the funny thing is the majority that is into futa are all straight men. But keep on doing awesome and can't wait for the next update.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Thank you for your comments. I'll try to be as specific as I can.
The futa and dom content is unavoidable, as they, and it, apply directly to the story. However, there will be a choice whether to view the content or not. But like anything, I try to give any content such as this justice. Futa (or "Touched" as they referred to in the story) are a part of this world that the story takes place. There will be an "open-world" update beginning with Ch04 where you can choose whether to pursue such a relationship with Touched.
The dom component refers to the prisoner/captor relationship and is limited to Ch02p1, and in future updates for Ch03, Ch04, and Ch05. But for every occurrence of "domination", which will mostly be female, there will be a counter of justice to "...morally?" offset it.
There is group content containing MC/M/F/F planned. In this regards, there really isn't anymore to say. If group sex is not something you're interested in, but still enjoy the story, it will be provided as an "optional" scene. That interaction will happen, but whether you choose to view the scene or not will be up to you.
I hope that answered some of your questions. If you are ever curious, check the "Change Log" for new updates. I will always post the nature of the scene in there.
Thanks for the reply, but yeah that is skippable not avoidable as you seem to think, better to just change that in your description.
since avoidable means totally the contrary, it never happens.
not my kind of game then if there is unavoidable futa and MMFF, I don't like other mens fucking the Li's and I¡m not into futa content.
Anyway, good luck with the game. (y)

Reactions: GrayTShirt

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I probably misunderstood Gilg's context then. I apologize.
I have thought about making some optional scenes that involve male/futa content you both described. It was never really in my niche, so to speak. And I am making the game I want to make. But if there's a chance I can include something that someone may enjoy, I don't want to count that out.
Keep a look out for any updates. You'll see something in the change log if I do come up with something.
Thank you for the feedback. Always appreciated.
Honestly, given how attractive the futa/trans characters are, especially Tunrida, I'd take any male/futa content available, though I do enjoy the occasional switch action where they both give and receive. Doesn't seem very fair only females get to have fun with the futas. :devilish::love:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Was there any new content in 25.8 ? I loaded my Save from last time and it pretty much ended in the same spot at the camp talking to Shelby. (it even says end of 25.8...)
Just curious!!

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Was there any new content in 25.8 ? I loaded my Save from last time and it pretty much ended in the same spot at the camp talking to Shelby. (it even says end of 25.8...)
Just curious!!
The scene with Shelby sould be the end of .20.4. There have been some changes to the previous updates, so new saves probably won't work. Just load a new game and select Chapter 2 part 2. It'll ask you to put your name in again, but it will start with the new content.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
The scene with Shelby sould be the end of .20.4. There have been some changes to the previous updates, so new saves probably won't work. Just load a new game and select Chapter 2 part 2. It'll ask you to put your name in again, but it will start with the new content.
Thank you kindly!! :>)

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
I love the thick proportions on the women in this game they are fantastic also really love the openess on doing futa x futa its a very hot genre that not many do or include even in most futa games which is very odd, but overall I think this game has tons of potential keep up the good work

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Quality work on the update. Felt a bit weird having the MC be away from the focus for pretty much the entirety of it though? Would be nice to have a proper little path with futa on male regarding the earlier discussion. Like one character you engage in it with as the MC. (Can't remember what exactly happened earlier on in the game, it's been a while since this project started :D )

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
love your game.
and the family scene felt so intense it was amazing.
last of all open a patreon already maybe you can do this as a living in the future.

anyway good luck.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Your female character models and designs are great. Straight out the gate I loved Lyall, Greer, Eva, Skye were also very attention getting as well as Hilda and Fiona.

Saddly I didn't get to the orc character (which is the one that really caught my attention) mainly cause just sitting and watching on Auto with no interaction at all just isn't my cup of tea. I understand that is what a Kinetic Novel is and I did try but oh well. Maybe you'll do another game with such nice female characters in the future that is more interactive.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Wow, I've played many incest games and thought I've seen it all but you guys kick it up a level. Keep it up! Btw, whats the update schedule looking like?
Hey, thanks for the kind words.

This game is GrayTShirt's project and I'm just along for the ride, helping out where I can.

Looking back at previous releases (April, August, and now December), GTS has been keeping to approximately 4 monthly release cycle.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Quality work on the update. Felt a bit weird having the MC be away from the focus for pretty much the entirety of it though? Would be nice to have a proper little path with futa on male regarding the earlier discussion. Like one character you engage in it with as the MC. (Can't remember what exactly happened earlier on in the game, it's been a while since this project started :D )
Thank you for the feedback!
I wanted this update to focus on what's going on back home. I call it the "Friends and Family" update. I needed to show what was happening there in order to have the story make sense in future updates. The update was a little larger than I had anticipated, and alot of focus was on the interactions between characters that will play a big part in later chapters.
Every update for here on out will focus on MC and his actions. So don't worry, there's plenty of content still to come. (Or cum, however you want to take it. :cool:)

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
love your game.
and the family scene felt so intense it was amazing.
last of all open a patreon already maybe you can do this as a living in the future.

anyway good luck.
Thank you!
This is just a hobby to fill the time after work, and something to do on the weekends. I love writing. But I also love the freedom to make something without having it feel like work. Maybe I'll do one of those "Buy me a coffee" things, or something, later down the road.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes