gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Damn got my hopes up at first thinking maybe. But then read the dev notes and lost willy lol. Very few and i mean VERY few good futa games that actually have descent story and good quality. But everyone seems afraid to make futa or trans on male content. More often then none in stories of futa or some trans like to be versatile. Like the to give just as much as receive but majority only have them getting plowed by a male...Sorry rant over ANYWAY games looks great dev good luck!

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Damn got my hopes up at first thinking maybe. But then read the dev notes and lost willy lol. Very few and i mean VERY few good futa games that actually have descent story and good quality. But everyone seems afraid to make futa or trans on male content. More often then none in stories of futa or some trans like to be versatile. Like the to give just as much as receive but majority only have them getting plowed by a male...Sorry rant over ANYWAY games looks great dev good luck!
Thank you for the feedback!
I agree with your comments. There are very few games that show male-on-futa content, and even fewer that have futa/trans character who want to receive just as much as they give. The story I'm trying to tell shows these characters in a different way. The few futa/trans characters I have aren't so much into the give-and-take of pleasure. And the ones who are seem to be more into the companionship of females or other futa/trans.
Your point is well made. In future updates, I may take a look into such relationships with the side characters; but I have no plans of such with the MC.
Again, thank you for your comments! If there are any updates that contain what you might like, they'll be updated in the change log since that's where I will say exactly what to expect from the ero-scenes.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
All relationships will occur, whether you choose to view the optional scenes or not. They are optional purely so you can avoid that specific scene if you wish.
That is skippable, not optional or avoidable since it happens whether the player wants or not, my only question is...
the futa and female dom thing is avoidable (it never happens) or is skippable (it happens but you can avoid seeing it).

Also is the mc the only male fucking the lis or there is going to be MMF content... im not into that kind of group sex so it will be nice to know.

I dunno how people confuse those terms...

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I agree with your comments. There are very few games that show male-on-futa content, and even fewer that have futa/trans character who want to receive just as much as they give. The story I'm trying to tell shows these characters in a different way. The few futa/trans characters I have aren't so much into the give-and-take of pleasure. And the ones who are seem to be more into the companionship of females or other futa/trans.
Your point is well made. In future updates, I may take a look into such relationships with the side characters; but I have no plans of such with the MC.
Again, thank you for your comments! If there are any updates that contain what you might like, they'll be updated in the change log since that's where I will say exactly what to expect from the ero-scenes.
Yea i understand as good as it looks ima have to pass though. I'm very strange i guess it hard for me to get into or have fun with alot of games on here because for me the only person i care for is the MC and what they are doing not everyone else and it makes me feel more like a voyeur then anything (which for me) is only entertaining in cases or NTR. And sorry im not bashing your game at all or not trying to.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Love the game and the characters as a whole, while I do echo the sentiments about the futa/trans trope in many VNs, sadly its not always possible story-wise to have those characters willing to enjoy giving and receiving...with males anyway. There are some like in the Shrink, but those are few and far between. As far as the MC goes, while I personally would love to see even a trans/futa side-character/best friend w/benefits that willingly was a switch with said MC, I'm happy enough just seeing some of my other kinks like milf/gilf/incest love with the MC.

Really love the work you've put in and the world in which these characters exist! While I'm not heavy into fem/maledom, I wouldn't be opposed to seeing the MC exact his revenge on his enemies with a little bit of dom fun, making them submit to him until they are overcome with their desire for him and wish to serve and be used by him...over and over and over...etc. ;)

As for the question about animation, while I generally prefer it, if the renders are really well done, its not always needed, and in this case, the lewd scenes are amazing! Bravo!

• Love
Reactions: GrayTShirt

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Love the game and the characters as a whole, while I do echo the sentiments about the futa/trans trope in many VNs, sadly its not always possible story-wise to have those characters willing to enjoy giving and receiving...with males anyway. There are some like in the Shrink, but those are few and far between. As far as the MC goes, while I personally would love to see even a trans/futa side-character/best friend w/benefits that willingly was a switch with said MC, I'm happy enough just seeing some of my other kinks like milf/gilf/incest love with the MC.

Really love the work you've put in and the world in which these characters exist! While I'm not heavy into fem/maledom, I wouldn't be opposed to seeing the MC exact his revenge on his enemies with a little bit of dom fun, making them submit to him until they are overcome with their desire for him and wish to serve and be used by him...over and over and over...etc. ;)

As for the question about animation, while I generally prefer it, if the renders are really well done, its not always needed, and in this case, the lewd scenes are amazing! Bravo!
Don't worry. I have plenty of Futa on Futa action planned. You'll also see MC get some "dom" justice action done in future updates. And trust me, "it gun be gud".

Dec 8, 2020
There's tonnes of games with futa/trans on female and other futa's and many that have male's topping futa/trans. Maybe i'm wrong but the point gilgamesh guy is trying to make is theres barely any futa/trans on male. There's still a few but its nothing in comparison. But hey can't please everyone so dev's should make the games THEY want. This is a nice looking game, i think many people like me and gilg just hope for some futa on male action options which it doesn't seem like this one will have.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
There's tonnes of games with futa/trans on female and other futa's and many that have male's topping futa/trans. Maybe i'm wrong but the point gilgamesh guy is trying to make is theres barely any futa/trans on male. There's still a few but its nothing in comparison. But hey can't please everyone so dev's should make the games THEY want. This is a nice looking game, i think many people like me and gilg just hope for some futa on male action options which it doesn't seem like this one will have.
I probably misunderstood Gilg's context then. I apologize.
I have thought about making some optional scenes that involve male/futa content you both described. It was never really in my niche, so to speak. And I am making the game I want to make. But if there's a chance I can include something that someone may enjoy, I don't want to count that out.
Keep a look out for any updates. You'll see something in the change log if I do come up with something.
Thank you for the feedback. Always appreciated.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
i agree there really aren't many futa on male games.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
That is skippable, not optional or avoidable since it happens whether the player wants or not, my only question is...
the futa and female dom thing is avoidable (it never happens) or is skippable (it happens but you can avoid seeing it).

Also is the mc the only male fucking the lis or there is going to be MMF content... im not into that kind of group sex so it will be nice to know.

I dunno how people confuse those terms...
Thank you for your comments. I'll try to be as specific as I can.
The futa and dom content is unavoidable, as they, and it, apply directly to the story. However, there will be a choice whether to view the content or not. But like anything, I try to give any content such as this justice. Futa (or "Touched" as they referred to in the story) are a part of this world that the story takes place. There will be an "open-world" update beginning with Ch04 where you can choose whether to pursue such a relationship with Touched.
The dom component refers to the prisoner/captor relationship and is limited to Ch02p1, and in future updates for Ch03, Ch04, and Ch05. But for every occurrence of "domination", which will mostly be female, there will be a counter of justice to "...morally?" offset it.
There is group content containing MC/M/F/F planned. In this regards, there really isn't anymore to say. If group sex is not something you're interested in, but still enjoy the story, it will be provided as an "optional" scene. That interaction will happen, but whether you choose to view the scene or not will be up to you.
I hope that answered some of your questions. If you are ever curious, check the "Change Log" for new updates. I will always post the nature of the scene in there.

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes