Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
I thank you so very much for this port. You've gotten a new patron!
-GrayTShirt
You're welcome ;) . Keep making more lewd stuff!:)
And also thanks for the subscription on patreon.

Reactions: GrayTShirt

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
Inner Demons [v0.20.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 663 MB
Original Size Mac: 628 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 310 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 275 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Mac and Windows link (Mega) got mixed up, thanks anyway.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Wish there had been pictures of the MC's dick on the OP. Game looked great till I saw his mammoth dick and just lost absolutely all interest.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Wish there had been pictures of the MC's dick on the OP. Game looked great till I saw his mammoth dick and just lost absolutely all interest.
I've reduced the size a bit (but not alot) for future updates. Believe or not, it used to be bigger.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Even if the exaggerated muscles and sizes are not straight down my alley the quality of the work blows me away. Enjoying this one ever so much. Do tip my hat to you for not having patreon so you can do, write and say what you want. With that being said.. if you ever do get a Patreon account I'm in. Bookmarked and awaiting more.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Inner Demons [v0.20.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 663 MB
Original Size Mac: 628 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 310 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 275 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
links are switched

BoomBoom62

Mar 4, 2021
Please a question about the future of the game... in next updates there will be more "family" content... mother... grandmother... ect....? thank you...
Et cetera etcetera e t c e t e r a....just remember cetera...do not feel bad...I used to live in cali too...

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
october still nothing :(
Sorry!
I'm working on Ch02, part 2 now. This will be the "friends and family" update that shows what's happening back home.
It'll still be a few weeks until it's done. I'm about 1/3 to 1/2 done with the renders. Then a few days for the scripting, a couple days coding, and another week for proofing/editing.
I'm not able to work as fast as I'd like, but I'm still grinding away on it.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Sorry!
I'm working on Ch02, part 2 now. This will be the "friends and family" update that shows what's happening back home.
It'll still be a few weeks until it's done. I'm about 1/3 to 1/2 done with the renders. Then a few days for the scripting, a couple days coding, and another week for proofing/editing.
I'm not able to work as fast as I'd like, but I'm still grinding away on it.
Don't worry about it! Take your time, do it to your liking and we'll be here waiting when it's finished! Absolutely NO reason to rush anything!

• Red Heart
Reactions: GrayTShirt

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Love this game! Just finished the last update and was genuinely disappointed it was over already. ;)
Love the choice in your female characters, strong, sexy, badass women and the lewds are amazingly well done! Keep up the great work!

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes