GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I see that this update includes a mmf scene. Shouldn't it include the tag share then?
I hadn't realized there were a couple tags missing. (Also forgot to add bukkake.) Thank you for pointing it out!
-GrayTShirt

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
soo far so good, I hope someday this will be finished
I hope so too!
But really, the story will be finished. It's just going to be one of those "Work-on-it-while-I-can" kind of things. Lots of stuff planned.
Thank you for the compliment!
-GrayTShirt

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Cramone

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Enjoyed it, a lot! Looking forward to the next update and the continuation of this story. Found little flaw in it, and nothing I could not overlook. Thank you!
Keep up the great work! (y)
Thank you for the comment! Can you send me a PM with the flaw? I want to see if it's something that may be a problem later, like a story issue or something.
-GrayTShirt

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cramone

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Inner Demons [v0.20.4] [GrayTShirt]
DOWNLOAD:

You can join my
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Second save location added in my ports now that means that your saves will remain intact even after uninstalling the game.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my for more android ports and mods.

Aug 22, 2020
Point is it's usually just an excuse to misandrists to pretend it's just them being kinky, rather then just as much of a shitbag as misogynists.
LMAO, what a gem. I'm a submissive male so this makes me a... male misandrist? How is this even supposed to work? It's like a gay person being a homophobe. Do you think that maledom fans are mysoginists?

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Unfortunately, I am unable to make an Android build. A previous android build was made by one of the community. But I'll see what I can do.
-GrayTShirt
Please a question about the future of the game... in next updates there will be more "family" content... mother... grandmother... ect....? thank you...

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Please a question about the future of the game... in next updates there will be more "family" content... mother... grandmother... ect....? thank you...
The next update is the "family and friends" update...
But there will be more of that to come, don't worry.
-GrayTShirt

Reactions: porotropo

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Android Port of
Inner Demons [v0.20.4] [GrayTShirt]
DOWNLOAD:
MEGA
You can join my
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Second save location added in my ports now that means that your saves will remain intact even after uninstalling the game.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my for more android ports and mods.
I thank you so very much for this port. You've gotten a new patron!
-GrayTShirt

• Wow
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Jeevant and Cramone

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
This was a fantastic update primarily because while it shows the mc getting beaten, no doubt he is going to rise up from this in a really cool way. Also the male on futa vibes I am getting from this game are pretty damn good.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Inner Demons [v0.20.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 663 MB
Original Size Mac: 628 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 310 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 275 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Inner Demons [v0.20.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 663 MB
Original Size Mac: 628 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 310 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 275 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thank you so much! You just got a new patron!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes