SendPieQ

Jun 17, 2019
Does anyone have same problem like me?. Its my first time play it.

So..the problem is, i saved my last game when MC in bar try to meet his sister, and then when i try to play this game again and load last save, for few scene its fine but suddenly the scene change go back to threesome with twin GILF then its automaticly skip fowarded for a few scene and stoped in that threesome scene, i cant go to next scene or go backward, it just stuck like that. Tried a new game but it stuck at warning +18 screen. There is no error code show up

I already tried clean reinstall by removing game folder in appdata renpy, reinstal it in different drive, nothing changes still stuck at warning +18 screen. Btw i tried play 3 other renpy game i have in my pc and its seems work fine. Can someone help me

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Does anyone have same problem like me?. Its my first time play it.

So..the problem is, i saved my last game when MC in bar try to meet his sister, and then when i try to play this game again and load last save, for few scene its fine but suddenly the scene change go back to threesome with twin GILF then its automaticly skip fowarded for a few scene and stoped in that threesome scene, i cant go to next scene or go backward, it just stuck like that. Tried a new game but it stuck at warning +18 screen. There is no error code show up

I already tried clean reinstall by removing game folder in appdata renpy, reinstal it in different drive, nothing changes still stuck at warning +18 screen. Btw i tried play 3 other renpy game i have in my pc and its seems work fine. Can someone help me

That sounds like the sort of problem you get when there are incompatible versions and you try to use the same save file. However, there has only been one version released, and as far as I know it doesn't even use any save variables yet.

So I'd guess your Renpy save folder is broken somehow.

Here is the location, go there and delete the innerDemons-XXXXXX folder

C:\Users\[YOUR PC USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
The first release was intriguing as many people myself included likes fantasy, mystery, magic and stuff. Then the second release made it shit with the models. Most models are really unappealing with ridiculous body structures. One girl(the girl who met mc while he was training) who had any appeal(look wise) turned out to be lesbian! It seems like mc attracts all the unattractive people. Mc with horse dick and to top it all those damned forced sex scenes! I can bear if one or two is necessary for the plot but every single one is unavoidable or forced. Hope Dev fixes those things especially those models and forced sex.
Yeah i don't like the sound of that not a fan of forced shit.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
New version has been uploaded, waiting on mods to update.

Update includes:
1 Story Ero-scene (Kind of tame, as ero-scenes go.)
3 optional ero-scenes (Futa solo, futa/f, mmf)
Old saves do not work due to music file change and some ch01 coding.

When starting a new game, you can jump to the newest chapter. There have been no image/story updates to previous chapters.

Only the MEGA, WorkUpload, and GoFile sites have the current version.
Nopy, PixelDrain, Compressed, and Android uploads were done through the kindness of the community. These versions are still 0.11.8.

Next update (Ch02, part 2) will be, realistically, finished in a couple (few) months. This next update will include the "Meanwhile, back in the city..." scenes with family and friends.

Enjoy!
-GrayTShirt

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The first release was intriguing as many people myself included likes fantasy, mystery, magic and stuff. Then the second release made it shit with the models. Most models are really unappealing with ridiculous body structures. One girl(the girl who met mc while he was training) who had any appeal(look wise) turned out to be lesbian! It seems like mc attracts all the unattractive people. Mc with horse dick and to top it all those damned forced sex scenes! I can bear if one or two is necessary for the plot but every single one is unavoidable or forced. Hope Dev fixes those things especially those models and forced sex.

Didn't have a problem with any of the models, sure they are all exaggerated, but then again most barbarian stories are. I will say, it was quite a surprise reveal to learn the friend turned out to jealous over her adopted mentor/guardian spending so much time the MC and her constant flirting with him. It was pretty sexy, but given how smoking hot they both are, I'm still optimistic at least one if not both are bi-sexual and willing to have fun with the MC. It's a good thing it's kinetic, otherwise given the choice to allow the friend to hook up with her or deny her, I would have opted to offer them both to join the MC's harem instead... with or without her.

Glad for an update! Missed this game and would love to support it on any platform the Dev chooses in the future, though my preference would be Subscribe Star over Patreon.

Reactions: GrayTShirt

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Enjoyed it, a lot! Looking forward to the next update and the continuation of this story. Found little flaw in it, and nothing I could not overlook. Thank you!
Keep up the great work! (y)

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes