TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
No plans for any funding sites. 100%free.
Wow well i have a few questions first of all Why ?! Lol

and what drives to keep working on the project if you're not getting any profit out of it ?! " because i'd hate for this game to get abandoned "

and do you plan to start using funding sites on your next project or what is you strategy here ?

finally good luck my friend

Reactions: GrayTShirt

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Wow well i have a few questions first of all Why ?! Lol

and what drives to keep working on the project if you're not getting any profit out of it ?! " because i'd hate for this game to get abandoned "

and do you plan to start using funding sites on your next project or what is you strategy here ?

finally good luck my friend
I just like working on this. It gives me something to do in my downtime. I've got the whole thing pretty much planned out already. 10 chapters, + the prologue. Prologue and Ch1 are done, working Ch2 now. After a while, maybe starting Ch5, I may do something with a donation site, like the buymeacoffee thing or something. Ch5 is the halfway point for the VN, when it becomes more open world and "choice-y".

There are 2 big reasons why I don't do funding sites.
1. I'd be bound to the rules of the site. SubscribeStar is more lenient, but I've heard it's a real pain to set up and to subscribe. I don't want anyone to have to put in any effort in supporting me.
2. I would also be bound to my subscribers. Results are needed in a timely and "sufficient" basis. It took me almost 6 months between the prologue and Ch1. I don't want to feel rushed ( I can do that on my own. ;)) and I don't want to feel like I disappointed anyone. Keeping this 100% free gives me the "It's free!" excuse.

The comments that are posting in this game thread are still very much welcomed and appreciated. I take any (constructive) criticism to heart and find ways of fixing things. The level of support I get in this community is amazing, I just don't feel like I should monetize it. Especially if this site is my sole point of experience for VNs, games, comics, and 3D assets (that I swear I'm only borrowing until I buy them. :cool:, which is actually about 75% purchased now.).

I hope that answers your questions!
Follow my game dev log linked in the OP if you want to follow along.
-GrayTShirt

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
How heavy is the femdom content? I'm ok with a scene or 2 but not if most of the game content is that. The other thing. The futa/trans and femdom tag together scares me. Something tells me the MC is going to get ass fucked at some point. Does this happen? I would like to know before I start this.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
How heavy is the femdom content? I'm ok with a scene or 2 but not if most of the game content is that. The other thing. The futa/trans and femdom tag together scares me. Something tells me the MC is going to get ass fucked at some point. Does this happen? I would like to know before I start this.
No ass fucking for mc and the femdom content not really there at the moment

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
The story setting seems good and the models are all beautiful, its kinda sad that we will leave soon after meeting all these gorgeous women... minor gripe is the auto pullout stuff and mention of "Vincent" every fking time hope we will cuck that bastard :ROFLMAO:, i thought we would take time to get on with the sister since she gave some virgin vibes but whatever, also i see there are plans about open world sandbox stuff? idk how its gonna go cuz i only had disappointing sandbox experiences especially when they were introduced later into the story, also come on dev no Harem srsly? pls dont make us chose :BootyTime:

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
The story setting seems good and the models are all beautiful, its kinda sad that we will leave soon after meeting all these gorgeous women... minor gripe is the auto pullout stuff and mention of "Vincent" every fking time hope we will cuck that bastard :ROFLMAO:, i thought we would take time to get on with the sister since she gave some virgin vibes but whatever, also i see there are plans about open world sandbox stuff? idk how its gonna go cuz i only had disappointing sandbox experiences especially when they were introduced later into the story, also come on dev no Harem srsly? pls dont make us chose :BootyTime:
Don't worry. Everything comes back around sooner or later. I think you'll what what's happens in the future.
-GrayTShirt

Reactions: damien_sensei

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Ok, color me intrigued! Very good start!! Interesting story, amazing characters (well, girls ;) ) and some very hot sexscenes!!!

I'll be eagerly awaiting the next update!

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I couldn't find any futa scenes expect the in prologue can someone help? :(
I've included the futa tag since you can see the demon chick's bits in the prologue. They're not flat out obvious, but you can still make it out. Plus there are references throughout ch1 about it.
Edit: And don't worry. They will be suitablly saucy.

Last edited:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Okay? Not everything has to be for you. But thanks for you unsolicited and worthless opinion. I swear, the entitlement on this site is stifling.
Sounds like you two have something unresolved. Or you're interpreting the comment waaay different than I do.

deskie

Feb 5, 2021
I've included the futa tag since you can see the demon chick's bits in the prologue. They're not flat out obvious, but you can still make it out. Plus there are references throughout ch1 about it.
Edit: And don't worry. They will be suitablly saucy.
ight gotcha

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes