GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Did she? Must have missed that. Sounds fab! More of that type of thing please dev! But make the grannies optional in the future please, had to speed scroll those parts very quickly (shudders at the memory of those wrinkles).
The grannies will be optional in the future. There was a necessity for those actions in chapter one though. I hope the wrinkles smooth out for you soon. :cool:

DizzyKana

Sep 10, 2020
Bruh... that MC's dick is ridiculous. Yeets me right out of the game, it's insane. Other people comparing the girls unhinging their jaws like snakes is really apt :x.

It's too bad, I enjoyed the various ages and variety in the female characters (Mayyyybe a little bit too much muscle + huge breasts on everyone but was definitely not too much for me specifically i guess)

Reactions: GrayTShirt
D

Deleted member 3511387

Is there any way to support this game and the developer?

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Is there any way to support this game and the developer?
I have no plans on setting up any funding sites. It's just something I'm doing for fun. I appreciate your interest though! I have a game development thread listed in the OP that you can follow and comment on if you'd like.
-GrayTShirt

Reactions: kfrazer099

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Bruh... that MC's dick is ridiculous. Yeets me right out of the game, it's insane. Other people comparing the girls unhinging their jaws like snakes is really apt :x.

It's too bad, I enjoyed the various ages and variety in the female characters (Mayyyybe a little bit too much muscle + huge breasts on everyone but was definitely not too much for me specifically i guess)
Yeah, those are valid points that viewers are bringing up. Like I replied to another's post, MC's dick used to be bigger! I am thinking of making some changes to it. Making face and body morphs to fit around it takes alot of time. It's still gonna have some size, but a bit more believable, I guess? I'm still debating on making some changes in Ch1 or just start with changes in Ch2.
-GrayTShirt

Reactions: DizzyKana

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
That Gilf's are hot af! Story is interesting too, can't wait for more. Lightning in some scenes pretty bad, but it's just couple of renders, also agreed with previous comments about dick size.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Yeah, those are valid points that viewers are bringing up. Like I replied to another's post, MC's dick used to be bigger! I am thinking of making some changes to it. Making face and body morphs to fit around it takes alot of time. It's still gonna have some size, but a bit more believable, I guess? I'm still debating on making some changes in Ch1 or just start with changes in Ch2.
-GrayTShirt
Noooooo GrayTShirt it would be like saying to not play Gears of War because the character models are disproportionate. It kind of goes hand in hand with the humor and theme of the game.

If I wanted to play with a normal sized weiner I would play with myself. :ROFLMAO:

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
I see a lot of potential in this one. Both the story and writing are really good. There were a few sentences that were missing a word here and there, but not too bad overall. Like many others mentioned, I found the MC's cock to be WAY to big. Personally, I found it to be a big distraction. When I was wanting to be immersed in the sex scenes, I found myself constantly being pulled out of the scene saying things like "There is no way that thing would fit there" or "Looks like her jaw is dislocated". Renders looked pretty good overall, but most were a bit on the grainy side and a few had a bit of a halo effect on them making things glow a bit. If they were photos, I would say it was due to chromatic aberration, not sure what causes it in the renders. Also, might want to consider brightening some of the night and indoor renders. I mean it looks like you spend a lot of time making the renders, so it's a shame to not be able to see the details in them. That all said, keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to the next update.

The Ponderer

Jul 9, 2017
Big fan of the mature ladies, interesting stories, great sex scene. minor complaint some characters outfit doesn't fit the game theme and can be quite jarring in the medieval setting like the mom's tank top and leggings and Lyall zipper top. Also consider adding transparency setting for the text box as it sometime blocks the scene

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Big fan of the mature ladies, interesting stories, great sex scene. minor complaint some characters outfit doesn't fit the game theme and can be quite jarring in the medieval setting like the mom's tank top and leggings and Lyall zipper top. Also consider adding transparency setting for the text box as it sometime blocks the scene
You get a like just because your profile pic. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: The Ponderer

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Noooooo GrayTShirt it would be like saying to not play Gears of War because the character models are disproportionate. It kind of goes hand in hand with the humor and theme of the game.

If I wanted to play with a normal sized weiner I would play with myself. :ROFLMAO:
Don't worry, it's not gonna get noticeably smaller. But I do need to get it to a size that it doesn't start causing lockjaw on some of these ladies.:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I see a lot of potential in this one. Both the story and writing are really good. There were a few sentences that were missing a word here and there, but not too bad overall. Like many others mentioned, I found the MC's cock to be WAY to big. Personally, I found it to be a big distraction. When I was wanting to be immersed in the sex scenes, I found myself constantly being pulled out of the scene saying things like "There is no way that thing would fit there" or "Looks like her jaw is dislocated". Renders looked pretty good overall, but most were a bit on the grainy side and a few had a bit of a halo effect on them making things glow a bit. If they were photos, I would say it was due to chromatic aberration, not sure what causes it in the renders. Also, might want to consider brightening some of the night and indoor renders. I mean it looks like you spend a lot of time making the renders, so it's a shame to not be able to see the details in them. That all said, keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to the next update.
You're right, the lighting can use alot of work. I made a comment in my development thread about working on lighting, especially in low-light areas. And MC's "equipment" will be coming into the garage for some maintenance. Nothing drastic, but enough to where I don't have to do too much face and body morphs.
-GrayTShirt

Reactions: v1900 and Alex5280

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I was thinking about the clothing of some of the ladies. Yeah, zippers are definitely out of place. But it's what I had available at the time. Luckily they'll have some extra sets of clothes, that should help with some of the fantasy/medieval themes. I really don't want to change Hilda's lounge wear though. Gotta highlight those curves!:sneaky:
I'll be working on the text box in the next update, transparency and image composition should help.
-GrayTShirt

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes