Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
Just played through it all and I'm incredibly excited to see where this goes. muscle girls, monster girls, milfs, gilfs, incest, and futa? Hell yeah man this may as well been made specifically for me. I'm hope eventually there can be more futa on male than just oral because then it really will be perfect for me.

Reactions: chromesouljahh

fgth90

Mar 2, 2020
Wow,

We actually played 0.11.8 version.

And can't wait for updates to come.

Don't change anything.

It's a pearl already.

Thanks for the good job.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
The first release was intriguing as many people myself included likes fantasy, mystery, magic and stuff. Then the second release made it shit with the models. Most models are really unappealing with ridiculous body structures. One girl(the girl who met mc while he was training) who had any appeal(look wise) turned out to be lesbian! It seems like mc attracts all the unattractive people. Mc with horse dick and to top it all those damned forced sex scenes! I can bear if one or two is necessary for the plot but every single one is unavoidable or forced. Hope Dev fixes those things especially those models and forced sex.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The first release was intriguing as many people myself included likes fantasy, mystery, magic and stuff. Then the second release made it shit with the models. Most models are really unappealing with ridiculous body structures. One girl(the girl who met mc while he was training) who had any appeal(look wise) turned out to be lesbian! It seems like mc attracts all the unattractive people. Mc with horse dick and to top it all those damned forced sex scenes! I can bear if one or two is necessary for the plot but every single one is unavoidable or forced. Hope Dev fixes those things especially those models and forced sex.
We must be playing different games.......

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Well it does have the kinetic novel tag so I would not hold my hopes up friend.
I liked the game but I will agree with you that it was unexpected to see so much prune twats.
The bathhouse granny was not that bad, but the queen, shit I almost choked on my own vomit.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
stop complaining about model look !
it's done on purpose , it's made for those who like mature woman with exaggerated body proportion , the parody of the "bimbo milf"
if you don't like this fetish then don't play the game and stop asking the dev to change it !

there is enough preview image to see that there is this kind of mature woman in the game so stop acting like you were surprised to see it
same kind of people who click on a gay game thread only to post a "berk it's gay I'm out!"

Last edited:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Mods, we need to get a reaction icon that means "oh look, yet another spoiled child who complains about someone else's hard work, never made and released a project themselves, and wants the dev to make changes to match their specific fetish and interests".

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
stop complaining about model look !
it's done on purpose , it's made for those who like mature woman with exaggerated body proportion , the parody of the "bimbo milf"
if you don't like this fetish then don't play the game and stop asking the dev to change it !

there is enough preview image to see that there is this kind of mature woman in the game so stop acting like you were surprised to see it
same kind or people who click on a gay game thread only to post a "berk it's gay I'm out!"
And you quoted me why?

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes