GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
this game game going to stay a kinetic novel or is there any plays to add choices?
It will mostly be a kinetic novel. Ch04 acts more like a gallery and separates the stories since there's so much happening. There will only be a few major choices to make, but the first one won't happen until Ch05. The minor choices you make has been limited to "do you want to see this scene or not" kind of things, and at the very beginning of Ch04.
-GTS

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
how do I get past the first map? I went through all available story (including Abaddon War 1, Arena 1, Home 1, Tunrida's Room 1 and all their sub scenes.) What do I do now?

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
how do I get past the first map? I went through all available story (including Abaddon War 1, Arena 1, Home 1, Tunrida's Room 1 and all their sub scenes.) What do I do now?
That's all so far. One more update will finish the "day" before continuing the main stories. The change log shows what all is available when published.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
That's all so far. One more update will finish the "day" before continuing the main stories. The change log shows what all is available when published.
Alright, thank you.

I think then it's time for my review of the game so far:

Foremost: Add an indicator at the end that tells people they have reached the end of the current version XD. (I think at the end of each chapter that was already the case. Those indicators could also be removed of course if they are outdated.)

Now to the content of the game. I think the story is fine. It doesn't bore me, except for some individual scenes. Especially in chapter 2 part 2 I was on the verge of quitting. Just way too many scenes without the MC. I mean character background story is nice, but within limits and not too much at once.
Also in chapter 2 part 2, the one scene with the Fiona, the queen and that royal family whose name I don't remember, should be scippable much sooner. Once I noticed where that scene goes I started hitting the skip button like crazy. The choice menu came so late I didn't expect it at all anymore. And even when I used it I still had to watch more of the scene afterwards, cntent that should have been inside the skippable part.

The render quality is good and got much better over time (maybe rerender some of the older ones at some point) and also the quality of the sexual content is good. From my personal preference this is one of those games that contains some content I like a lot and some I detest. Which is always a difficult combination. Overall I would add to the to the dev notes or description that a lot of the sex scenes in this game do not include the MC. That's an important information for a lot of people I think.

Finally, I have one more question that is important to me and will probably determine if I continue this game in the future or not. After the character story with Lyall and Greer went downhill this hard, I wonder if this is something that will happen to more potentially fuckable/romanceable characters in the future?

In the end I think it's a good game if you like it's kinks but I'm not yet sure if it's the right game for me. It has the potential to be that for sure.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i think we can say that a potential harem will be in place or at least a multi-relationship i dont see the mc looking for only one girl ,and the only think that its disturbing my sleep is if those futa or valkyries once inside the harem will play an active or passive style.........

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Alright, thank you.

I think then it's time for my review of the game so far:

Foremost: Add an indicator at the end that tells people they have reached the end of the current version XD. (I think at the end of each chapter that was already the case. Those indicators could also be removed of course if they are outdated.)

Now to the content of the game. I think the story is fine. It doesn't bore me, except for some individual scenes. Especially in chapter 2 part 2 I was on the verge of quitting. Just way too many scenes without the MC. I mean character background story is nice, but within limits and not too much at once.
Also in chapter 2 part 2, the one scene with the Fiona, the queen and that royal family whose name I don't remember, should be scippable much sooner. Once I noticed where that scene goes I started hitting the skip button like crazy. The choice menu came so late I didn't expect it at all anymore. And even when I used it I still had to watch more of the scene afterwards, cntent that should have been inside the skippable part.

The render quality is good and got much better over time (maybe rerender some of the older ones at some point) and also the quality of the sexual content is good. From my personal preference this is one of those games that contains some content I like a lot and some I detest. Which is always a difficult combination. Overall I would add to the to the dev notes or description that a lot of the sex scenes in this game do not include the MC. That's an important information for a lot of people I think.

Finally, I have one more question that is important to me and will probably determine if I continue this game in the future or not. After the character story with Lyall and Greer went downhill this hard, I wonder if this is something that will happen to more potentially fuckable/romanceable characters in the future?

In the end I think it's a good game if you like it's kinks but I'm not yet sure if it's the right game for me. It has the potential to be that for sure.
Thank you for the feedback. Some good things to consider.
* I'll see about finding a better "skip scene" spot for the royal family scene for future viewers. If you were skipping it because it involved the whole family, or if it was the kink in general, then you'll probably want to skip the game in general. The dev notes state it has HEAVY incest themes.
* Re-rendering some the older images is something I will eventually get to, but it's low on my list of priorities. I really do want to re-render the intro though. I think I've improved a bit since then.
* The backstories for characters all come to a singular point when Ch05 comes. It seems like it's all over the place now, but the story justifies it during the conclusion.
* I'll see if I can add an "update 100% viewed" line to the scene selection map. It'll take some extra coding lessons for me to do, but it seems doable.
* Lyall and Greer were never meant to be LIs, nor do I have any planned scenes with them and the MC. If a character isn't romancible/fuckable, you'll get a notification or know about it ahead of time. Those 2 weren't specific enough in the beginning, but any future characters will be more upfront about it.

I hope this helps answer some questions. There's a little bit of something for most viewers in the project, but sometimes usually just one thing keeps someone from enjoying it totally. I've tried to make it so you can skip when you can, but sometimes an event is just too important to the story to skip.
I hope you stick around. Keep an eye on the change log if you're looking for something more specific.
-GTS

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
i think we can say that a potential harem will be in place or at least a multi-relationship i dont see the mc looking for only one girl ,and the only think that its disturbing my sleep is if those futa or valkyries once inside the harem will play an active or passive style.........
I don't plan on having a "true" harem. There will be multiple partners available, including those futa and valkyries. If that's something you're not into, you'll be able to skip the ones that aren't important to the plot.
But they're there, both actively and passively, and they're not going anywhere.
-GTS

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
* I'll see about finding a better "skip scene" spot for the royal family scene for future viewers. If you were skipping it because it involved the whole family, or if it was the kink in general, then you'll probably want to skip the game in general. The dev notes state it has HEAVY incest themes.
* Re-rendering some the older images is something I will eventually get to, but it's low on my list of priorities. I really do want to re-render the intro though. I think I've improved a bit since then.
* The backstories for characters all come to a singular point when Ch05 comes. It seems like it's all over the place now, but the story justifies it during the conclusion.
* I'll see if I can add an "update 100% viewed" line to the scene selection map. It'll take some extra coding lessons for me to do, but it seems doable.
* Lyall and Greer were never meant to be LIs, nor do I have any planned scenes with them and the MC. If a character isn't romancible/fuckable, you'll get a notification or know about it ahead of time. Those 2 weren't specific enough in the beginning, but any future characters will be more upfront about it.

I hope this helps answer some questions. There's a little bit of something for most viewers in the project, but sometimes usually just one thing keeps someone from enjoying it totally. I've tried to make it so you can skip when you can, but sometimes an event is just too important to the story to skip.
I hope you stick around. Keep an eye on the change log if you're looking for something more specific.
-GTS
oh you just kill me there graymot lyell or greer wtf......pls reconsider or at least maybe in a far future we can see both tryng something with the berseker hero?

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
I don't plan on having a "true" harem. There will be multiple partners available, including those futa and valkyries. If that's something you're not into, you'll be able to skip the ones that aren't important to the plot.
But they're there, both actively and passively, and they're not going anywhere.
-GTS
no no no i love your game bro i really think your one of no so many that do exactly the kind of art i like so no complain in this regards over here

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020

-GTS
It's not the incest part of the scene. I just don't like any scenes including other males than the mc and/or scenes not including the mc, except for masturbation scenes and maybe lesbian scenes (with the consent of the mc if the girls are in some kind of relationship with him).

For the coding thing: Simplest thing is to create a boolean variable (default my_variable_name = False) for each (required) scene in the map menu that is False by default and setit to True ($ my_variable_name = True) at the start or end of a scene.
Then write an if condition (if variable_1 = True & variable_2 = True: ...) that shows text in the already existing info box when all scenes have been watched.

Yeah, Lyall and Greer were a little bit of a turn down, because Greer teased the mc sexually and I expected something to come out of it. She even asked the mc if he has a problem with her being "touched" which indicated even more that if the player likes it can pursue her.
And for Lyall the story was build up like she had a big crush on the mc because of their backstory. Greer even teased her to come out of her shell or she will claim the mc herself... All of that hypes you up and then... nothing... or even less than that, they suddenly turn away from the mc. 180° twist and none of the good ones.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
GrayTShirt is this game gonna finish or complete ending?
It’s a 2 part kinda story. Ch05 is the conclusion of the main story and resolves the demon conflict. Chapters after that will be more about reaclimation into normal life, some business management, some sneaky dealings, and a more concentrated story that features relationship choices.
Ch04 is all about seeing the stories of the MC, supporting cast, and a couple choices that affect future choices later down the road.
-GTS

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes