Aug 13, 2018
Not sure how much more bad a bloodthirsty berserker on the verge of a demon-fucking frenzy can get, but we'll see.
-GTS
I am still in the process of finishing my first playthrough of it for the update so it may change but what I mean't simply was a possible route to embrace the demons and Tunrida completely, but only your wise words will guide us I do look forward to finding out.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Not sure how much more bad a bloodthirsty berserker on the verge of a demon-fucking frenzy can get, but we'll see.
-GTS
I must confess part of me is actually curious what if we had the option to accept Tunrida as our partner/mate.... at least temporarily before regaining our senses as the hero. I'd love to see Tunrida losing her mind as she completely falls for the MC and even is willing to submit to him....eventually.

I also really like Bryn, Magnhild and Bodil, even though I don't see a harem tag, I really hope we get a chance to be with them as well since its obvious Skye, Hilda and maybe even Fiona could be considered as main LIs. I had hoped we'd get Lyall as a possible childhood LI along with Greer, but I think that ship has sailed and just not meant to be.

Last edited:

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Soo no Android links
Sorry, no Android links right now. There are a few talented modders who will make Android ports if they are feeling generous, but I have no say over it. And since I won't be able to troubleshoot Android ports (or Mac, for that matter), I don't try to do it myself.

Reactions: haooni
May 27, 2017
I really like that your game has what the other games on this site don't have or very little, GLIF
"Motherless", has a few GILFs, and a lot of MILFs as well. "Area69", has some older looking women, and they all have more natural looking bodies, so it's not your usual 40yr old looking like a 25yr old.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
"Motherless", has a few GILFs, and a lot of MILFs as well. "Area69", has some older looking women, and they all have more natural looking bodies, so it's not your usual 40yr old looking like a 25yr old.
(y) Thanks, but I know these games

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Game updated:
Small update, wanted to see how much I could do in 30-ish days.
- Bryn (Story + optional dickgirl solo scene)
- Shelby & Vincent (Story only)
- Mauve & Eva (Story + optional futa/female sex scene)

- Re-worked the Ch04 scene selection map. Tried to make it look more organized by linking side story content with its main story component.
- Updated code to make new play-throughs more smooth by having new chapters start directly after finishing the previous ones.
- Updated text dialogue box to make text more legible.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I still find it funny how all these characters try and morally justify MC's torture as "well, it's something that I have to do I guess, it is what it is"

Shelby can go choke on a million demon dicks for all I care. I truly hope that further along in the game where we have some semblance of agency for MC's actions, that we get to pick and choose who we trust and who to send the fuck away.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
I still find it funny how all these characters try and morally justify MC's torture as "well, it's something that I have to do I guess, it is what it is"

Shelby can go choke on a million demon dicks for all I care. I truly hope that further along in the game where we have some semblance of agency for MC's actions, that we get to pick and choose who we trust and who to send the fuck away.
Thats hentai logic for you. "Its not rape if she enjoy it!"

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
oj gray you are doing so much good to the woeld right now ,well at least to my world .seend that the 30 ish thing is very good in quality so maybe 60 ish thing would be beyyer in quantity? im joking [or not?] do your thing bring to us more of this masterpiece you are creating.i can only say that your 30 ish thing is very good.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Femdom & futa avoidable?
well even if you can skip the content you need to know is part of the story so would ve a shame you skip if you skip this content and not know about all the characters [everyone of them are truly good not only in appareance also in development of storytelling .i hope you give a go for all the content this is one of those games that doesnt matter if you like some kinks or not, the artwork alone is worthly the download and the script ,..well the cherry on top.Be Brave.Be Kinky.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Femdom & futa avoidable?
At least some of the femdom is skippable but not avoidable, might be some that is not skippable as well. Can't remember for sure, but I don't remember anything too hardcore. Futa is a pretty big part of the game, so this one probably isn't for you, if that's a deal breaker. That said the story, writing, and artwork are really good in this one.

Last edited:

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Inner Demons [v0.25.8]

MEGA

My android port have alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port have textbox opacity slider and text size slider. If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please update this port

Reactions: OmegaN9ne
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes