GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Femdom pregnancy is a top fetish for me. Would love to see it.

As an aside the art and plot direction for the game are phenomenal.
I dig the compliment! I hope I can make some stuff you'll like!
Unfortunately, femdom pregnancy just isn't coming.
Pregnancy is a maybe (not planned as of yet), the femdom... well...you know.
-GTS

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
"
This VN contains heavy, HEAVY themes of M/S, B/S, F/D, S/S; and GILF content, with perceived GILF lesbian acts within; as well as forced exhibitions of rough sex to an audience.
I tried to make a well-written and thought-out story as a background to all the lewd content, and I hope I am succeeding at that.
"
Can someone translate this for me? I assume M/S is sado masochism, but wtf is b/s, f/d, s/s?
M/S is mom/son, b/s brother/sister, f/d father/daughter, s/s sister/sister (but not in a singing nun kind of way...)

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
just been trying to give this a go and.....
a developer spends time coming up with a plot
then they take the time to construct story
a script takes even more time but pales in comparison to what then follows as next
here come the time consuming renders to add the visuals to the novel. hours and hours of painstaking design and rendering
then it is all brought together with the engine and coded ready for release
......and at no point did the developer take the short amount of time to actually look at their own creation from a players perspective.

white writing on a white background so bloody often its ridiculous reading. all that fine work undone
oh well
There is a new version uploaded that adds an outline to the text to make it more easily readable. Also, there is a mod you can use to remove the text box. Check the change log for the link, or go to the bottom of page 27/top of 28.

p.s. I did create this from a players perspective. I didn't have any problems reading the text. But it is understandable if others are having a harder time with it.
-GTS

Last edited:

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Wow, this is such a nice little gem! This is why I love F95. There are always nice surprises like this one that, somehow, completely went under my radar until now. I am seriously considering becoming a patron. It's that good. Kudos to the dev.

With that said, can someone please confirm that this update stops at Chapter 2 part 2? Because for some reason I thought it should go up to chapter 4...
There were some updates that might not be translating over since your last save. Start a new game and you can choose which chapter to go to. You'll be asked to re-input your MC name when you start.

Thank you for the kind words! I appreciate you taking the time. No need to be a patron though, I don't have an account. It's all free and only uploaded here.
-GTS

Reactions: D3ssel and haooni

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
There is a new version uploaded that adds an outline to the text to make it more easily readable. Also, there is a mod you can use to remove the text box. Check the change log for the link, or go to the bottom of page 27/top of 28.

p.s. I did create this from a players perspective. I didn't have any problems reading the text. But it is understandable if others are having a harder time with it.
-GTS

i did wonder at some point if it was written in braille :LOL:
i had no issues reading the text with every line, but with a half-opaque textbox and some of the renders being glaringly white, you then get white text in a white textbox on a white background. white text was just a bad choice. even a solid textbox would have been enough but there was no option.
changing it to black text would have been my choice as black text on a white textbox even with a black render behind would still have been readable without eye strain.
some food for thought if nothing more :)

Reactions: GrayTShirt

Iskall

Jan 19, 2018
My game decided the game is done at the End of Chapter Two Part Two, i mean, i can just start a new game and pick chapter 3...but that just brakes my imersion too much.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
My game decided the game is done at the End of Chapter Two Part Two, i mean, i can just start a new game and pick chapter 3...but that just brakes my imersion too much.
Hmm, second report of this issue. I'll work with GTS to see if we can fix it.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
The first few chapters are indeed purely kinetic. However, there will be a lot of interaction in future chapters. Chapter 2 will start the avoidable choices (for scene/alternate scene viewing). Chapter 3 will start with the open-world/choices matter portion. The update/changelog will let viewers know when the change will happen from kinetic to choices.
I hope you return at that time.
Thank you,
-GrayTShirt
Hey! Glad to see you keep working on this!
I'm a little confused though. Is this stil a Kinetic Novel (as I see in the tags) or as you said, from chapter 3 choices matter? :unsure:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I'm a little confused though. Is this stil a Kinetic Novel (as I see in the tags) or as you said, from chapter 3 choices matter? :unsure:
It's a KN with optional content - meaning you are warned about what Kinks are in each sex scene and can choose to not view it. For the scenes on the main story path, there are filler dialogues to explain the plot points if you skip those sex scenes.

Not sure if GTS plans to add more branching / "player-choices-that-matter", but so far it's a wild sexy romp of a story and I don't mind tagging along with his crazy plot and world.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Yeah, I had to start changing a couple things after I wrote that. The chapter breakdown, well... broke down.
The "choices matter" part is pretty much going to be limited to only a couple choices. These haven't come up yet, but I have a couple plot points... plotted... that will have an affect on future scenes.
But for now, it's just a VN/KN with optional-to-view scenes that won't have an effect on the main story if you choose to skip them.
-GTS

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
That's for bringing it up. We'll see what we can do. I had originally planned for letting the chapters return to the selection screen when they finished, but the project is far enough along where that can change. As you say, it breaks immersion. Especially for new players.
-GTS

Reactions: D3ssel

Fauxcest

Nov 9, 2018
Ah I love this, what a delight it is to see an update. Looking at the scenes of Fiona telling the stories to Rhona I can just see the level of culture and incest appreciation. I think I said this before in an older post and will remain true, this is the perfect incest fantasy world.

About this update, can anyone tell me if the main story ends with the scene of Abaddon telling the valkyrie he will torture her? I did the arena scene, Eva scene, Hilda scene and the training( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) scene with Ryn

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Ah I love this, what a delight it is to see an update. Looking at the scenes of Fiona telling the stories to Rhona I can just see the level of culture and incest appreciation. I think I said this before in an older post and will remain true, this is the perfect incest fantasy world.

About this update, can anyone tell me if the main story ends with the scene of Abaddon telling the valkyrie he will torture her? I did the arena scene, Eva scene, Hilda scene and the training( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) scene with Ryn
So far, there is only 1 scene per character. Each update will add another story scene, and new scenes for new side stories as they become relevant.
-GTS

• Red Heart

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017

Yes, the short scene with Abaddon and Bodil and Njall (RIP lol) is the end of the main story in this update.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Small white text blends into the white background and is hard to read
The Mega, GoFile, and Workupload sites have the most current version (0.40.0.7) which adds an outline to the text. There is also an alternate mod you can use that’s linked in the changelog.
-GTS

Reactions: Sadowdark
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes