Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Am I wrong or is this game turning into a sandbox game?

Additionally, there were a couple of things that were a bit confusing:

First, was Eve's story true, because she does not look anywhere near old enough to have been with the MC's father before he married Hilda. Looks only a few years older than the MC to me.

Also, I don't understand why the Queen was angry at Bryn for being aroused at the end of the viewing room scene. Did I miss some context, was it missing, or was it something explained in a previous update?

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
First, was Eve's story true, because she does not look anywhere near old enough to have been with the MC's father before he married Hilda. Looks only a few years older than the MC to me.
Eva is a demon, working at Fiona's brothel "undercover", sent there by Abaddon.
Fiona knows she is a demon, but we don't know if Eva knows that Fiona knows.
It seems that demons are either immortal or very long lived (I think there's a reference to that in chapter 2 somewhere), so perhaps she did pop young Alastair's cherry?
It's hard to say what's real with Eva/Mauve, as we know that both of them are not what they seem, and Eva's first story is clearly a lie. But given the nature of GTS's story telling and his themes of true love and emotional connection overcoming all barriers, it's possible that Eva's second story is real. I'm still not certain about Mauve - is she fishing for details about MC's heritage? waiting for Eva to betray herself? or genuinely looking for love stories? Why does she react that way after learning Alistair's name? The plot is deep and as yet unresolved...!

Also, I don't understand why the Queen was angry at Bryn for being aroused at the end of the viewing room scene. Did I miss some context, was it missing, or was it something explained in a previous update?
Bryn is not supposed to be emotionally involved with MC, so the Queen was suspicious of Bryn's second boner - the first one was intended by the Queen due to the epic ass eating as part of the ceremony verifying that MC would be able to satisfy Tunrida, and she was rewarding Bryn by allowing her to orgasm. But when Bryn is stiffened again by the sight of MC, Tunrida is about to get suspicious as to why. Luckily Magnhild distracts/redirects.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Eva is a demon, working at Fiona's brothel "undercover", sent there by Abaddon.
Fiona knows she is a demon, but we don't know if Eva knows that Fiona knows.
It seems that demons are either immortal or very long lived (I think there's a reference to that in chapter 2 somewhere), so perhaps she did pop young Alastair's cherry?
It's hard to say what's real with Eva/Mauve, as we know that both of them are not what they seem, and Eva's first story is clearly a lie. But given the nature of GTS's story telling and his themes of true love and emotional connection overcoming all barriers, it's possible that Eva's second story is real. I'm still not certain about Mauve - is she fishing for details about MC's heritage? waiting for Eva to betray herself? or genuinely looking for love stories? Why does she react that way after learning Alistair's name? The plot is deep and as yet unresolved...!

Bryn is not supposed to be emotionally involved with MC, so the Queen was suspicious of Bryn's second boner - the first one was intended by the Queen due to the epic ass eating as part of the ceremony verifying that MC would be able to satisfy Tunrida, and she was rewarding Bryn by allowing her to orgasm. But when Bryn is stiffened again by the sight of MC, Tunrida is about to get suspicious as to why. Luckily Magnhild distracts/redirects.
Thanks for clearing that up. I had forgotten that Eva was the demon, so that makes a lot more sense now.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
and that second boner is a surprise ??

i mean the queen drugged her too and must know what an effekt it has on her when the MC gets all mindless horny because of the same elexir???

shocking and it makes no sense that she is all suspicious because of that.
she says it herself that the elexir must have an strong effekt on bryn as well....

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Inner Demons 0.40.0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
"
This VN contains heavy, HEAVY themes of M/S, B/S, F/D, S/S; and GILF content, with perceived GILF lesbian acts within; as well as forced exhibitions of rough sex to an audience.
I tried to make a well-written and thought-out story as a background to all the lewd content, and I hope I am succeeding at that.
"
Can someone translate this for me? I assume M/S is sado masochism, but wtf is b/s, f/d, s/s?

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
"
This VN contains heavy, HEAVY themes of M/S, B/S, F/D, S/S; and GILF content, with perceived GILF lesbian acts within; as well as forced exhibitions of rough sex to an audience.
I tried to make a well-written and thought-out story as a background to all the lewd content, and I hope I am succeeding at that.
"
Can someone translate this for me? I assume M/S is sado masochism, but wtf is b/s, f/d, s/s?
M/S= Mom/Son, B/S= Brother/Sister, F/D=Father/Daughter(might have this one wrong here as I haven't played the game in awhile and forgot if their is a daughter/father involved), S/S= Sister/Sister.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes