punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I said in my previous comment that I liked the game. but I have criticisms about this update and the game. The story that doesn't revolve around the main character of the game is getting annoying as it gets longer. And there is nothing in this update! You also made the same mistake as most people do. what's that ? It's wrong to make the male character's genitals this big, everything should be in his decision. It's okay to be thick and veined, but when the size is too big, it loses its credibility. I follow this game because I like female characters. The main character is not important, but the story, animations and all races that are female do. One last advice, don't prolong the conversations!!!
"Look I'm not gonna tell you how to make your game...but I'm gonna tell you how to make your game"

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Just the story worth the time if you enjoy playing games with good story this will satisfy you, for the dev GrayTShirt keep going man you have done a awesome job.... Hopefully updates will keep coming
Thank you!!!!
I've been working on the next update for a couple weeks now, but it won't be ready for a while. Watch my dev log for the most current info.
GTS

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I suggest optional (maybe even limited only to a 1-few sx scenes) yongification for GILFS :>
I'm afraid that won't be on the menu, sorry. There's a reason why Fiona and Rhona have to be shown at the age they are.
Unless...
DAMN IT! You just gave me an idea...
But keep in mind, this idea will not happen for a loooooooooong time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nacht13

Aug 20, 2018
I played the update probably day of or day after it was released, but I forgot to say how much I enjoyed it! I really like where the plot lines are going and the quality is still great as well as the dialouge. I'm satisfied with the progress between Bryn and the MC, I look forward to even more for Bryn and MC that was my highlight for this update, not to say I didnt enjoy the rest of it though!

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I played the update probably day of or day after it was released, but I forgot to say how much I enjoyed it! I really like where the plot lines are going and the quality is still great as well as the dialouge. I'm satisfied with the progress between Bryn and the MC, I look forward to even more for Bryn and MC that was my highlight for this update, not to say I didnt enjoy the rest of it though!
Thank you for the feedback! Bryn is one of my favorites too. I think you'll like the next update, whenever I can get it finished that is.
-GTS

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I just stumbled upon this thread, that Render is SIIICCCKKK :PogChamp:

I know you're proud of that shot GrayTShirt , I would be.

Make it black/white and put it on your wall. I'm learning how to use Daz and seeing this is inspiring.
"'Hongfire'? That's a name I have not heard in a long time..." - Osanaiko Wan Kenobi

So many happy days playing games ganked from that site, so many illusion game modpacks...
The 2000s were the shizzle.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
GrayTShirt
when 2 release the update?
It's September 3,2022 now.
The update is being proofread and edited now. Not sure how long it will take though. It's a big update that was built so future updates can "hopefully" be rolled out quicker. But the foundation of it is fairly large and needs to be made sure there won't be any errors in later updates. It's the coding that needs to be checked, and story/dialogue/image adjustments.
-GTS

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes