ZeSlech69

May 4, 2022
I accept all feedback, here or in the reviews. Lay it on me!
-GTS
I will play the next update because should have paths then right ?
You said ->
Reminder: This is a Visual Novel, there are no choices to make (save for viewing optional scenes).
There will be a future chapter that contains open world elements (Ch04) that will have choices that truly matter for future chapters.
Ch 4:
MC imprisonment
NPC introduction
Enemy, spirit guide
Special power introduction/recruitment explanation
Demon camp introduction
Quest introduction <- !!! :unsure:
Captives introduction
I think it won't be fair to judge the game now not with this important coming up. Choices are very important in Visual Novels.
But I can say great Kinetic Novel so far. I was uneasy what I should give up to this.
If I play the Path without any choices (No Futa) it was solid but felt something is missing and later short on content.
Like you feel some part of story got torn out. So I thought still short but good time playing. So 4/5.
Then I try the whole game with Futa options. I got confused then because the story made more sense and game was longer and felt bigger and alive. But sadly Futa on good girl like Succubus and Big short hair villain.
So 2/5 because for best entertainment you need to watch these scenes even the Father + Sister sex. Like you can choose between the Path you want but with low content or full content but with forced sex.
Sadly no choices to stop them.

I like story. Story is very good for Visual Novel. I like MC. He is not weakling and has Big Penis. I like Big Penis as MC.
And the Females oh inshallah the Females. Big Strong Muscular Girls. Good tastes sad not many scenes with MC. Granny weird but fuckable. We need respect the elders too ;)
I will see what next chapter offers and give my review. I Best Girls sadly Futa. Very like Succubus... :cry:
Big Short hair I understand but Demons can metamorphose. My wish would be to have sex once with her normal.
Expection of Viking girl, she best hot looking of normal girls haha.

Sex scenes good with also variety. Milking table very fire.
Some scene felt hurt like Katelyn. Sadly to see so many girls normal and futa have sex with different males and females. Even more hurt they enjoyed it. This why I felt to give lower score because I thought MC will dominate. -> Follow his story as he fights against the demons, both without and within. Did I wrong interpreted ?

Because of this but promise of Path in next chapter I will try again and give another try.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I will play the next update because should have paths then right ?
You said ->

I think it won't be fair to judge the game now not with this important coming up. Choices are very important in Visual Novels.
But I can say great Kinetic Novel so far. I was uneasy what I should give up to this.
If I play the Path without any choices (No Futa) it was solid but felt something is missing and later short on content.
Like you feel some part of story got torn out. So I thought still short but good time playing. So 4/5.
Then I try the whole game with Futa options. I got confused then because the story made more sense and game was longer and felt bigger and alive. But sadly Futa on good girl like Succubus and Big short hair villain.
So 2/5 because for best entertainment you need to watch these scenes even the Father + Sister sex. Like you can choose between the Path you want but with low content or full content but with forced sex.
Sadly no choices to stop them.

I like story. Story is very good for Visual Novel. I like MC. He is not weakling and has Big Penis. I like Big Penis as MC.
And the Females oh inshallah the Females. Big Strong Muscular Girls. Good tastes sad not many scenes with MC. Granny weird but fuckable. We need respect the elders too ;)
I will see what next chapter offers and give my review. I Best Girls sadly Futa. Very like Succubus... :cry:
Big Short hair I understand but Demons can metamorphose. My wish would be to have sex once with her normal.
Expection of Viking girl, she best hot looking of normal girls haha.

Sex scenes good with also variety. Milking table very fire.
Some scene felt hurt like Katelyn. Sadly to see so many girls normal and futa have sex with different males and females. Even more hurt they enjoyed it. This why I felt to give lower score because I thought MC will dominate. -> Follow his story as he fights against the demons, both without and within. Did I wrong interpreted ?

Because of this but promise of Path in next chapter I will try again and give another try.
I've had to change some things with the story and how it plays out since I came up with the original outline. Ch04 does have choices that will affect future chapters, but nothing that will be seen immediately.

I do have choices planned concerning futa content. The MCs interaction with them can change, and how some scenes will be viewed. But the futa/trans characters and their roles are an important part of the story and cannot be ignored. (They are referred to as "The Touched" in this project.) Human or demon, they won't metamorphose.

MC fights against demons and struggles with his own internal conflict, he will physically dominate and fight against the demons who captured him but not all the time. He has to balance his actions to protect his fellow prisoners also.

I don't want to say anything more as to spoil the story, but I'll offer this:
1. Not every relationship will center around MC. Characters have interests with other characters, and MC isn't interested in being with everyone (Lyall/Greer, Rhona/son, Katelyn and her family, etc).
2. The Touched (futa/trans) have a specific role to play in this project. There will be options to view/not view, but options are limited to how you interact with them during sex scenes if you choose to view them.
3. Your feedback concerning how much story is left out if you ignore optional scenes helped me realize I need to do a better job with the main story. I've been working on this project for a while and I lost sight of the overall big picture, and I thank you for bringing it up. I will do better.
4. I think I should have added the "Multiple Protagonists" tag to better inform viewers not to expect to see MC 100% of the time, but I needed to have a singular focal point to base the story around. The story is about the MC and how he interacts with the world, and there is a world beyond the MC that needs to be told as well.

Based on these comments, I hope you continue to follow the project.
-GTS

ZeSlech69

May 4, 2022
I've had to change some things with the story and how it plays out since I came up with the original outline. Ch04 does have choices that will affect future chapters, but nothing that will be seen immediately.

I do have choices planned concerning futa content. The MCs interaction with them can change, and how some scenes will be viewed. But the futa/trans characters and their roles are an important part of the story and cannot be ignored. (They are referred to as "The Touched" in this project.) Human or demon, they won't metamorphose.

MC fights against demons and struggles with his own internal conflict, he will physically dominate and fight against the demons who captured him but not all the time. He has to balance his actions to protect his fellow prisoners also.

I don't want to say anything more as to spoil the story, but I'll offer this:
1. Not every relationship will center around MC. Characters have interests with other characters, and MC isn't interested in being with everyone (Lyall/Greer, Rhona/son, Katelyn and her family, etc).
2. The Touched (futa/trans) have a specific role to play in this project. There will be options to view/not view, but options are limited to how you interact with them during sex scenes if you choose to view them.
3. Your feedback concerning how much story is left out if you ignore optional scenes helped me realize I need to do a better job with the main story. I've been working on this project for a while and I lost sight of the overall big picture, and I thank you for bringing it up. I will do better.
4. I think I should have added the "Multiple Protagonists" tag to better inform viewers not to expect to see MC 100% of the time, but I needed to have a singular focal point to base the story around. The story is about the MC and how he interacts with the world, and there is a world beyond the MC that needs to be told as well.

Based on these comments, I hope you continue to follow the project.
-GTS
Yes Multiple Protagonist seems true. Main Character and Tunrida but I see others can be that too. So next update no choices ? :cry:
Sad to hear Touched cant be changed even if optional Paths. Also sad options are small. So end game is Kinetic Novel with small branches ? And MC wont have all girls if you say he has 0 interest in Lyall, Greer, Rhona, Katelyn and other ?

Story is good, very good for me but its true if you skip all Futa content story reads brittle. I think Futa content is real story but you gave option to ignore them for people like me but also ignores chunk of story. Not liking Futa but if story demands I play it.
I see game good potential but also sad to I will come back with letdown :cry:
Definitely will check final ch.4 out.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Yes Multiple Protagonist seems true. Main Character and Tunrida but I see others can be that too. So next update no choices ? :cry:
Sad to hear Touched cant be changed even if optional Paths. Also sad options are small. So end game is Kinetic Novel with small branches ? And MC wont have all girls if you say he has 0 interest in Lyall, Greer, Rhona, Katelyn and other ?

Story is good, very good for me but its true if you skip all Futa content story reads brittle. I think Futa content is real story but you gave option to ignore them for people like me but also ignores chunk of story. Not liking Futa but if story demands I play it.
I see game good potential but also sad to I will come back with letdown :cry:
Definitely will check final ch.4 out.
Your feedback gave me alot to think about. I'll make sure I won't include any major story parts in the optional content. And it gave me a couple ideas for handling some futa content. I hope you enjoy the next update enough to stick with it!
-GTS

Reactions: ZeSlech69

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Just got done playing the last update damn your futa content is top notch its been so long since I played a game that did futa right, I would love to see some futa on futa content in the future other than that the game is perfect keep the futa content coming because its by far one of this games biggest strengths.
Plenty more content to come...
-GTS

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
So the Touched are Trans characters (no vagina), and Valkyries are Futa characters (yes vagina), correct? So there will be no impregnation of Bryn, for example, but Bodil is knock-upable, correct?

Is there a tag for implied bestiality, because while Abaddon and Eve's proxy were doing their thing in the throne room, Eve and Abaddon's stallion proxy were doing the same in the stables.

I'm enjoying the MCs story, but I'm also enjoying the worldbuilding that is happening with the other characters as well.

I like that Lyall isn't in love with MC, but with Greer. It makes the story feel more developed in that these other characters exist beyond what the MC sees. He is obviously still very important to them, but they have each other as lovers.

The family event at Fiona's bathhouse was fantastic in showing the Old Ways and normalizing incestuous love as being taboo but still loving.

I think GrayTShirt might have to show what Rhona was doing with Vincent that was so beyond the norm that Shelby fled with him. If it was just sex, then Shelby isn't going to be getting any sympathy from us players who are more than happy to slip our massive dong in our Mother's pussy.

I'm really enjoying this one so far and I hope after Abaddon and the Queen are destroy, the setting shifts back to the hometown as MC continues to build his harem.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
While the story is not bad, there is some parts of them that i really dislike and in my opinion unnecessary, also i really don't like that there is no focus in the story, while most is from the perspective of the mc, there is a lot about everyone while the mc is not there, look like is more about the world (and everyone living in there), a good example is on chapter 2, half is from everyone else than the mc, we know more about everyone else than him. Don't get me wrong, overall is not bad, but the story is everywhere, i understand that is creating a world, but the way that this is developing make me don't care about the mc at all, the game should be about him and when you make me lose interest in the "main" character in the first 2 chapters, that is really bad, building the world could be a lot better, for example the flashback about lyall, that was a great way to know about her past and put a little of information about the world. Also the choices don't matter at all, is just "you see or don't" there is zero influence on your choices, all that happens no matter if you like or not, the only difference is you seeing or not.

Edit: After playing the 3 chapter, look like there is a lot of improvements on the story, there is still other stories (this ones are relevant, not some stuff that in my opinion doesn't make sense), chapter 3 is a lot more well made, for example, is show some parts of what is happening with the mc, and some other people, not like chapter 2, where part 1 is the mc, and part 2 is everyone else. I really hope that the future chapters keep this way, there is such improvements on chapter 3 that look like someone different made chapter 3.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes