michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Bit weird that lyall has a crush on the mc but then proceeds to do things with futa greer

Gues she off the romance list lol

Reactions: delacroix2

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Sorry, not sure how much of the VN you read, but Lyall has no interest in MC.
Well at the start bthere is some hints that she liked him

But later on she dismisses any kind of feeling so kind of weird

But the third chapter was decent shame we probally wont go back to the hometown until we beat the demons and then its a happy ending

Would been also more believable if the mc was a bit longer angry with the grandmother for the tricks she pulled

But he stayed angry for maybe 2 seconds lol

But at least he told her she needs to earn his trust back

Happy that scenes are skippable

But i gues the MC has 3 li the mom and sister and granny the rest have their own partners ?

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Would been also more believable if the mc was a bit longer angry with the grandmother for the tricks she pulled

But he stayed angry for maybe 2 seconds lol

But at least he told her she needs to earn his trust back
I think MC is still angry/has lost trust in Fiona, but he accepts what she has told him about his role in defeating the Demons and is willing to put his anger aside as he works toward that goal. This confirms his character as a true Hero in this fantasy world.

BTW Fiona is a "Godmother" of MC, not Grandmother.

Reactions: Dipper Pines

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
I like this Dev's renders, but this statement...: " Reminder: This is a Visual Novel, there are no choices to make (save for viewing optional scenes). "
Sorry man, but classical VN had hardcore plot branching, so NO, being a Visual Novel doesn't mean that "there are no choices to make" that's what KINETIC NOVELS are...

Reactions: Nayko93

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I like this Dev's renders, but this statement...: " Reminder: This is a Visual Novel, there are no choices to make (save for viewing optional scenes). "
Sorry man, but classical VN had hardcore plot branching, so NO, being a Visual Novel doesn't mean that "there are no choices to make" that's what KINETIC NOVELS are...
Capture2.JPG Capture.JPG

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
Hi guys ... Is what Mc did in the first scene the meaning of what Fi said "You will become a volatile force of nature"?

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
I said in my previous comment that I liked the game. but I have criticisms about this update and the game. The story that doesn't revolve around the main character of the game is getting annoying as it gets longer. And there is nothing in this update! You also made the same mistake as most people do. what's that ? It's wrong to make the male character's genitals this big, everything should be in his decision. It's okay to be thick and veined, but when the size is too big, it loses its credibility. I follow this game because I like female characters. The main character is not important, but the story, animations and all races that are female do. One last advice, don't prolong the conversations!!!

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes