Maevos

May 4, 2019
M/S= Mom/Son, B/S= Brother/Sister, F/D=Father/Daughter(might have this one wrong here as I haven't played the game in awhile and forgot if their is a daughter/father involved), S/S= Sister/Sister.
There is a scene in the brothel with the rich couple and their children. It's Father/Daughter and Mother/Son action.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
just been trying to give this a go and.....
a developer spends time coming up with a plot
then they take the time to construct story
a script takes even more time but pales in comparison to what then follows as next
here come the time consuming renders to add the visuals to the novel. hours and hours of painstaking design and rendering
then it is all brought together with the engine and coded ready for release
......and at no point did the developer take the short amount of time to actually look at their own creation from a players perspective.

white writing on a white background so bloody often its ridiculous reading. all that fine work undone
oh well

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
just been trying to give this a go and.....
a developer spends time coming up with a plot
then they take the time to construct story
a script takes even more time but pales in comparison to what then follows as next
here come the time consuming renders to add the visuals to the novel. hours and hours of painstaking design and rendering
then it is all brought together with the engine and coded ready for release
......and at no point did the developer take the short amount of time to actually look at their own creation from a players perspective.

white writing on a white background so bloody often its ridiculous reading. all that fine work undone
oh well
seems there is an easy fix for that at the top of this very page.......

Reactions: GrayTShirt

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
and that second boner is a surprise ??

i mean the queen drugged her too and must know what an effekt it has on her when the MC gets all mindless horny because of the same elexir???

shocking and it makes no sense that she is all suspicious because of that.
she says it herself that the elexir must have an strong effekt on bryn as well....
I'm not sure if GTS would agree with me, but my headcanon says that Tunrida is kinda dumb, and she got to be queen because she is ruthless, not intelligent

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
the mod getting rid of the white text box is nice and all
wish its changed the color of the texts instead
usually pressing A will open the text modifier
i can use High contrast mode there
but in this game its not avaliable lol

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
Wow, this is such a nice little gem! This is why I love F95. There are always nice surprises like this one that, somehow, completely went under my radar until now. I am seriously considering becoming a patron. It's that good. Kudos to the dev.

With that said, can someone please confirm that this update stops at Chapter 2 part 2? Because for some reason I thought it should go up to chapter 4...

causen

Oct 8, 2021
love this game please do more dickgirl and male on futa when is the next update ? sorry for my bad english
:cry::cry:

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Am I wrong or is this game turning into a sandbox game?

Additionally, there were a couple of things that were a bit confusing:

First, was Eve's story true, because she does not look anywhere near old enough to have been with the MC's father before he married Hilda. Looks only a few years older than the MC to me.

Also, I don't understand why the Queen was angry at Bryn for being aroused at the end of the viewing room scene. Did I miss some context, was it missing, or was it something explained in a previous update?
It won't be a sandbox style game. I'm trying to use more of a "scene selection" screen because there will be a lot of main stories and side stories happening. I felt that making it linear like the first 3 chapters would make for a grueling experience. With this format, you can view scenes at your own pace and revisit scenes like a gallery if you wanted. There will be "light" unlock conditions, such as not being able to view optional content before viewing main story content. (ex. Viewing Hilda's scene is not possible until you've viewed the Home Main story scene.)

I hope that helps clear it up. Thank you for bringing it up.
-GTS

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes