thewonderousl

Dec 21, 2018
I really like this game and have been following it since the beginning. Like others in this thread, I really like the models of the futa characters. One detail that I specially like are the presence of bulges and tents. There are not many games that show bulges but this one does specially Tunrida. Your choice of clothes for her was perfect because I imagine you do not have to use Marvelous Designer to fix the clipping or other issues that come with just Daz or Blender. I wish more artists would include bulges on their futa characters but I am at least content with the fact that more and more games are coming out where they do. Thanks for the update and keep up the great work!

sam68

Jun 26, 2020
View attachment 876962

Overview:
During the Great Wars, a hellgate opened and released an army of demons and devils. The Kingdoms must unite to fight back the gaining horde. Every man at the age of 20 in conscripted into the army. One such man has come of age. Follow his story as he fights against the demons, both without and within.

Please read Developer Notes for what to expect from this VN.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-16
Release Date: 2024-07-16
Developer: GrayTShirt F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.44.0.16
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Walkthrough

View attachment 876963 View attachment 876966 View attachment 876968 View attachment 1160752 View attachment 1160753 View attachment 1160754 View attachment 1160755 View attachment 1160756
View attachment 1160757 View attachment 1160758 View attachment 1160759 View attachment 1160760 View attachment 1367741 View attachment 1367765 View attachment 1788591 View attachment 1788592
View attachment 1788593 View attachment 1788594 View attachment 2026248 View attachment 2026255 View attachment 2026258 View attachment 2088480 View attachment 2228390 View attachment 2228395
Please let this be on Android

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
The issue with the young pussy boi is just that HE himself got a thing for the characters that don't directly orbit MC sphere!!
In the mind of the pussy boi, they should all be into MC... I personally dislike NTR shit, but in this title I just don't see it... The writing and setup indicates such...( I would really like the MC to put the WOOD on Greer and Lyell for example) but they got their own thing going which in the 'real world sense ' is normal GTS just pushed in a little realism into HIS work... All of a sudden.... Complaining pussy boi z whining everywhere!!! Just hush yuh frickin hole and go play outside... And let the adults deal with it....OK????

popoe22

Jun 24, 2021
stupid game, you seem to be told that the main character is unique, but in the end we have a nonentity who has no personality, he is just meat for these whores, a living phallus of the plot, in fact, there is no

Last edited:

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
stupid game, you seem to be told that the main character is unique, but in the end we have a nonentity who has no personality, he is just meat for these whores, a living phallus of the plot, in fact, there is no
like been told many times before.dont like dont play it.just delete and move on find another game u like to play.maybe this game not your cup of tea.maybe your type syrup and lean and thats fine.

sam68

Jun 26, 2020
I kinda agree with most people on the futa aspect. It is a little to many hot girls with peckers. but this story is a lot more interesting
And visually better than the pixel/ai stories. And cartoon games.. games like Grandma's house.. inner demons..my best deal etc..are more
Interesting to me. I still say keep up the good work

• Red Heart
Reactions: GrayTShirt

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
I kinda agree with most people on the futa aspect. It is a little to many hot girls with peckers. but this story is a lot more interesting
And visually better than the pixel/ai stories. And cartoon games.. games like Grandma's house.. inner demons..my best deal etc..are more
Interesting to me. I still say keep up the good work
In this update we get to know why (and how) the futa thing came about

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
GrayTShirt

Chapter03:
Conversation between Njal and Bodil shows up as being between Nimue and Bodil. Need the speaker to be `nl` not `n`.

Code:
# This block of conversation should be happening between Njal and Bodil.

# Character variable sets extracted from beginning of files as examples:
# define bl = Character ("Bodil", color="#06DCFB")
# define nl = Character ("Njal", color="#CC0000")
# define n = Character ("Nimue", color="#FF0033")

# game/Chapter03part1.rpy: Line 68
    scene 3007
    n "Hey... [bl]."
    n "What do think she means by \"On display\"?"
    scene 3008
    n "What... what are they gonna do to us?"
    scene 3009
    bl "Only the goddess knows."
    bl "But the thing that worries me is... what do they have planned for him?"
    scene 3010

And as long as we are bringing up Njal, several instances of his name being hardcoded rather than pointing to his character variable. Including a misspelling in Chapter04.

Code:
Chapter03part1.rpy:    bl "Njal!"
Chapter03part1.rpy:    bl "Shut the fuck up, Njal!"

chapter04.rpy:    bl "Njal!"
chapter04.rpy:    bl "Njal..."
chapter04.rpy:    bl "And Njall... I advise that you would do well to not repeat such stories."

Chapter04:
Unprintable characters in the code base.

game/chapter04.rpy: Line 8683
Code:
 nl "If the men suspect this recruit is somehow related to that �mythical� madman..."
Results in the dreaded "empy box" for unprintable characters during the dialog:
1721244086260.png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 42 Votes