slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
You should try the newly released Forspoken with 90gb+ it must be a banger!
oh?! I don't know that you are qualified for trolling for that one, too. Thanks, but I don't need your irrelevant and worthless suggestion... or misleading, I should say. It is a shame on you -- as a troll, you are not supposed to betray and humiliate your clients who pay you by comparing their indie game with a 3A game. Do you know? It is mean and stupid ... well, I have much more respectful sources for selecting games on Steam;); It is none of your business.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Aazkaal

Defiant Explorer

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
oh?! I don't know that you are qualified for trolling for that one, too. Thanks, but I don't need your irrelevant and worthless suggestion... or misleading, I should say. It is a shame on you -- as a troll, you are not supposed to betray and humiliate your clients who pay you by comparing their indie game with a 3A game. Do you know? It is mean and stupid ... well, I have much more respectful sources for selecting games on Steam;); It is none of your business.
You know, the only troll here is you. The ridiculous attempt to shame a text game for being small size is a total facepalm. What's next? Books are worse than movies? Because movies weigh GBs and books weigh KBs?

And calling everyone who liked my game trolls is just a sleep-of-reason incarnation. What are you trying to prove anyway? That people can't enjoy reading? I've certainly seen some pretty weird picking on my game, but congratulations, yours is one of the weirdest. Even sad that it's almost certainly trolling. That would be so much funnier if you wrote it seriously.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
You know, the only troll here is you. The ridiculous attempt to shame a text game for being small size is a total facepalm. What's next? Books are worse than movies? Because movies weigh GBs and books weigh KBs?

And calling everyone who liked my game trolls is just a sleep-of-reason incarnation. What are you trying to prove anyway? That people can't enjoy reading? I've certainly seen some pretty weird picking on my game, but congratulations, yours is one of the weirdest. Even sad that it's almost certainly trolling. That would be so much funnier if you wrote it seriously.
:LOL:are you new here? Or do you think I am new here? I am not talking about you or your work, reading, watching, or whatever; sorry if you are offended. However, this is not my first time encountering trolls here; it wouldn't be the last time. And this is not the first time I heard: "we don't have trolls here" -- a common argument for related problems. I am sure this wouldn't be the last time, either. However, "trolling" here is not an activity; it is a career; sorry, my love, "keep staying" away from trolls; On many occasions, they only worsen things. Then we might follow some statistical issues/odds/miracles a little bit later.(if only you(or trolls) do a little research on the average mark for those most popular games with similar tags on this website...)

Last edited:

Defiant Explorer

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
:LOL:are you new here? Or do you think I am new here? I am not talking about you or your work, reading, watching, or whatever; sorry if you are offended. However, this is not my first time encountering trolls here; it wouldn't be the last time. And this is not the first time I heard: "we don't have trolls here" -- a common argument for related problems. I am sure this wouldn't be the last time, either. However, "trolling" here is not an activity; it is a career; sorry, my love, "keep staying" away from trolls; On many occasions, they only worsen things. Then we might follow some statistical issues/odds/miracles a little bit later.
Are those trolls in the same room with you now?

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Are those trolls in the same room with you now?
do I even care where they are? :LOL: I thought you knew: rule No. 1 for trolls is hiding the real identity. So, no , I don't care where they are.

(if only you(or trolls) do a little research on the average mark and size for those most popular games(for many YEARS) with similar tags on this website...)

Well, knowing a little mathematics could help, don't, just don't...overdo it; this is what I said: they worsen things...

Last edited:

kunIOIOIOIOIO

Jan 14, 2022
do I even care where they are ? :LOL:

(if only you(or trolls) do a little research on the average mark for those most popular games(for many YEARS) with similar tags on this website...)

Well, knowing a little mathematics could help
A troll is someone who deliberately tries to offend, cause trouble or attack others if anyone is the troll it would most definitely be you as you have offended the author, caused an arguement and "attacked" others for showing a genuine like for a game that so far has been well planned and developed.

So I don't know where you get off to think that your opinion truly mattered in way as you nothing but an insignificant little shit that simply cannot keep the mouth shut

Defiant Explorer

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
do I even care where they are? :LOL: I thought you knew: rule No. 1 for trolls is hiding the real identity. So, no , I don't care where they are.

(if only you(or trolls) do a little research on the average mark and size for those most popular games(for many YEARS) with similar tags on this website...)

Well, knowing a little mathematics could help, don't, just don't...overdo it; this is what I said: they worsen things...
Okay, okay. Thank you, kind stranger. I'll keep my eyes open. Trolls... Ugh! They're everywhere. Got to be watchful. And don't forget to enchant my katana with fire. If they show up, I'll be like, "You shall not pass!" right into their ugly green muzzles! Damn... This doesn't count as racism, right? I'm not sure about anything anymore. And also, these trolls are all over the place. I mean, anyone can be a troll. Even... you? H-mm...

• Haha
Reactions: Stringy Bob

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
A troll is someone who deliberately tries to offend, cause trouble or attack others if anyone is the troll it would most definitely be you as you have offended the author, caused an arguement and "attacked" others for showing a genuine like for a game that so far has been well planned and developed.

So I don't know where you get off to think that your opinion truly mattered in way as you nothing but an insignificant little shit that simply cannot keep the mouth shut
no, a troll is someone who gets paid to promote something/ideology with "fake/deceptive public opinion" and suppresses dissenters with aggressive language online -- like you. Please get some education, have a look at the theory "spiral of silence" and the famous "ash experiment"

2023-01-28 202604.png

• Angry
Reactions: Jef and Aazkaal

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Okay, okay. Thank you, kind stranger. I'll keep my eyes open. Trolls... Ugh! They're everywhere. Got to be watchful. And don't forget to enchant my katana with fire. If they show up, I'll be like, "You shall not pass!" right into their ugly green muzzles! Damn... This doesn't count as racism, right? I'm not sure about anything anymore. And also, these trolls are all over the place. I mean, anyone can be a troll. Even... you? H-mm...
Cool!

Defiant Explorer

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
no, a troll is someone who gets paid to promote something/ideology with "fake/deceptive public opinion" and suppresses dissenters with aggressive language online -- like you. Please get some education, have a look at the theory "spiral of silence" and the famous "ash experiment"

View attachment 2345768
And the, ahem, "review" you quoted is, in your mind, "trolling" or "honest opinion"? Because if you imply the latter, I could easily comment on it. No problem. I just didn't have a reason to.

Last edited:

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
A roleplaying game where the protagonist's skills and background influence how she interacts with the world around her - combined with an erotic game featuring a 'damsel in distress'. Count me in! Seems like a very original setup, I quite enjoyed it.

I was really happy with how the choices and scenes have been done so far. However at the end of the game; the scene with Cadonis seems to railroad the protagonist into a consensual encounter with him. Yes there's a willpower skill check which is perfectly fine. But then if you fail that, wouldn't it logically lead to a non-consensual encounter? I mean if you choose the earlier dialogue options like Cadonis is soooo handsome etc. , then Selene being very willing would make sense. But I don't think I chose those...

Sorry for the rambling. Hopefully that can be perceived as constructive criticism :) Also something else I noticed; there doesn't seem to be a display for how much money Selene has. Thus those scenarios where she can earn some extra felt quite inconsequential without a tangible, visible reward.

Anyways a very promising start so far. Good luck w the game Defiant Explorer !

Defiant Explorer

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
A roleplaying game where the protagonist's skills and background influence how she interacts with the world around her - combined with an erotic game featuring a 'damsel in distress'. Count me in! Seems like a very original setup, I quite enjoyed it.

I was really happy with how the choices and scenes have been done so far. However at the end of the game; the scene with Cadonis seems to railroad the protagonist into a consensual encounter with him. Yes there's a willpower skill check which is perfectly fine. But then if you fail that, wouldn't it logically lead to a non-consensual encounter? I mean if you choose the earlier dialogue options like Cadonis is soooo handsome etc. , then Selene being very willing would make sense. But I don't think I chose those...

Sorry for the rambling. Hopefully that can be perceived as constructive criticism :) Also something else I noticed; there doesn't seem to be a display for how much money Selene has. Thus those scenarios where she can earn some extra felt quite inconsequential without a tangible, visible reward.

Anyways a very promising start so far. Good luck w the game Defiant Explorer !
Well, unequivocally failing a Willpower check is only possible with a 0 level of Willpower. There is a dynamically changing code that changes the check from 1 to 5. The stronger the seduction level, the higher the Willpower check. So if the protagonist doesn't fall into his tricks, the final Willpower check is just...1.

Money is a conditionality in the game. Yes, in most games you always know exactly how much money a character has. In mine... it doesn't matter. If the protagonist wants to buy, I dunno, meat on a stick, she'll just do it. She has a source of income (actress job), so there's no need to be distracted by exactly how much money she has. But the game does take into account the level of savings (notional value). So if you need to buy something expensive, your savings might not be enough. And then what to do? Mmmm... Steal? Ask for a discount? Provide payment... in another form? So many interesting options. Well, at least I think so.

In general, there is no typical inventory in Inner Empire (although the game remembers what you own). Barbie mode with cross-dressing is also absent (in general, I love it, but found it redundant for my game), MC will dress adequately for the situation on her own, with some options (sometimes). Money counter relegated to convention. For creating interesting situations with the availability/absence of money that counter not really needed.

Amnelis

Nov 24, 2020
Brief but lovely update! The scene at the end was hot as hell.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the non sexual bits, it was nice to spend some time with the crew and get to know them better. I also cannot say enough about how much I enjoy your writing. It's deceptively simple, in the way you don't abuse purple prose but it's obvious a lot of care is put into the tone and making it flow nicely. Each character has their own unique voice and the naive/airhead dialogue options for the PC are genuinelly funny and amusing.

Reactions: Defiant Explorer

Defiant Explorer

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Brief but lovely update! The scene at the end was hot as hell.

On the non sexual bits, it was nice to spend some time with the crew and get to know them better. I also cannot say enough about how much I enjoy your writing. It's deceptively simple, in the way you don't abuse purple prose but it's obvious a lot of care is put into the tone and making it flow nicely. Each character has their own unique voice and the naive/airhead dialogue options for the PC are genuinelly funny and amusing.
You know... you have a very subtle sense of the way this situation is evolving. Okay, I'm shutting up so as not to spoil anything.

Reactions: Amnelis

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Well, I'm planning both gangbangs and group scenes in general. Actually, already from Chapter 2, but later. And, of course, there will be a decent plot twist to them.
It's not about the gangbangs themselves, it's about how the female MC is written where she has nothing to her other than "virgin girl is now corrupted" the end.

Reactions: Defiant Explorer

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Well, unequivocally failing a Willpower check is only possible with a 0 level of Willpower. There is a dynamically changing code that changes the check from 1 to 5. The stronger the seduction level, the higher the Willpower check. So if the protagonist doesn't fall into his tricks, the final Willpower check is just...1.

Money is a conditionality in the game. Yes, in most games you always know exactly how much money a character has. In mine... it doesn't matter. If the protagonist wants to buy, I dunno, meat on a stick, she'll just do it. She has a source of income (actress job), so there's no need to be distracted by exactly how much money she has. But the game does take into account the level of savings (notional value). So if you need to buy something expensive, your savings might not be enough. And then what to do? Mmmm... Steal? Ask for a discount? Provide payment... in another form? So many interesting options. Well, at least I think so.

In general, there is no typical inventory in Inner Empire (although the game remembers what you own). Barbie mode with cross-dressing is also absent (in general, I love it, but found it redundant for my game), MC will dress adequately for the situation on her own, with some options (sometimes). Money counter relegated to convention. For creating interesting situations with the availability/absence of money that counter not really needed.
Oh that's a novel approach about the money aspect. Thank you for the explanation, I sort of understand where you're going with that and will be interesting to see how it pans out.

However you misunderstood me about the Cadonis encounter (maybe intentionally?). So let me reiterate. I had no problem with the skillcheck itself, or the mechanics of how it works, that was perfectly well done. What bugs me is that if Selene fails the skillcheck, it's treated as if she automatically, somewhat instantly falls in lust over Cadonis - and her only responses in the scene are more or less enthusiastic. However to me the layout of the scene itself vastly contradicts such a consensual setup. She's surprised in the dark night, while she's in a vulnerable position, already naturally cautious of what bad things might exist outside of her lamp's illumination. A female's mindset would be firmly set in her being afraid of getting raped in such a scenario, especially in the centuries past. In addition Cadonis is very commandeering in his attitude towards her, when haughtily telling her to get undressed/move her hands away. That's not any seduction scene I've ever seen.

Also this scene being automatically consensual runs very much counter to the "choices matter" feature which I liked so much about this game. There's a plethora of scenes earlier, where Selene can decide how she feels about Cadonis. So if she chooses to not enthusiastically kiss him back when trying on the green nymph dress, doesn't think he's handsome, doesn't shake her ass at him when spreading the bedclothes, doesn't approach him afterwards etc. - then that scene being consensual falls completely flat on it's face, because she has indicated on plenty occasion that she's just not interested...

All that is to say, failing that skill check leads much more naturally to a non-consensual scene imho, especially with all those circumstances surrounding that encounter. However, if you perhaps purposefully misunderstood my question because you are just not that enthusiastic to write a non-con scene, that's perfectly understandable - and you can just ignore my ramblings. Your game, your vision - I completely respect that.

Last edited:

Defiant Explorer

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Oh that's a novel approach about the money aspect. Thank you for the explanation, I sort of understand where you're going with that and will be interesting to see how it pans out.

However you misunderstood me about the Cadonis encounter (maybe intentionally?). So let me reiterate. I had no problem with the skillcheck itself, or the mechanics of how it works, that was perfectly well done. What bugs me is that if Selene fails the skillcheck, it's treated as if she automatically, somewhat instantly falls in lust over Cadonis - and her only responses in the scene are more or less enthusiastic. However to me the layout of the scene itself vastly contradicts such a consensual setup. She's surprised in the dark night, while she's in a vulnerable position, already naturally cautious of what bad things might exist outside of her lamp's illumination. A female's mindset would be firmly set in her being afraid of getting raped in such a scenario, especially in the centuries past. In addition Cadonis is very commandeering in his attitude towards her, when haughtily telling her to get undressed/move her hands away. That's not any seduction scene I've ever seen.

Also this scene being automatically consensual runs very much counter to the "choices matter" feature which I liked so much about this game. There's a plethora of scenes earlier, where Selene can decide how she feels about Cadonis. So if she chooses to not enthusiastically kiss him back when trying on the green nymph dress, doesn't think he's handsome, doesn't shake her ass at him when spreading the bedclothes, doesn't approach him afterwards etc. - then that scene being consensual falls completely flat on it's face, because she has indicated on plenty occasion that she's just not interested...

All that is to say, failing that skill check leads much more naturally to a non-consensual scene imho, especially with all those circumstances surrounding that encounter. However, if you perhaps purposefully misunderstood my question because you are just not that enthusiastic to write a non-con scene, that's perfectly understandable - and you can just ignore my ramblings. Your game, your vision - I completely respect that.
I can see what you are confused about. Well, I'll try to answer that.

Last edited:

primoo357

Jun 30, 2017
I can see what you are confused about. Well, I'll try to answer that.

You are doing great man, despite these mishaps. For me personally, I'm excited to give her better stats so doesn't get taken by Cadanis's "commandeering" attitude and it turns into a non-con scene. Although I would like for there to be more options rather than getting mindlessly being taken. This has nothing to do with mechanism but a really defiant female who can't be subdued to spread her legs that easy. Know what I mean?

Also some of us don't prefer humans if we're playing female MC :)

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes