c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
a pity this has a Futa MC... i can stand light futa content but not an entire game as futa MC...very sad
So, it is no game for you, but why are you in the need to announce this here?
Neither will the game change nor will be all of the games - all games, analog, tabletops, digital, ... - be to the liking of any of us. We love some, like more, are indifferent to a lot, dislike a few and hate some. Same thing for all of us, but I don't wander into game threads to simple announce this fact.

Last edited:

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Neither will the game change nor will be all of the games - all games, analog, tabletops, digital, ... - be to the liking of any of us. We love some, like more, are indifferent to a lot, dislike a few and hate some. Same thing for all of us, but I don't wander into game threads to simple announce this fact.
It's just another example of Main Character Syndrome. We're all supposed to care that Random Poster #6257 is leaving the show.

Drex

Nov 22, 2017
Bruh its not that big of a deal lol.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes