DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to alter the light and dark points? I'd like to set those higher so I don't miss out on scenes. The walkthrough mod still results in missing content :\

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to alter the light and dark points? I'd like to set those higher so I don't miss out on scenes. The walkthrough mod still results in missing content :\
Some scenes depends not on the light/dark points,but on some choices you made earlier.
Just use gallery unlocker if you want to see all scenes and don't want to replay every possible route.

Reactions: DSTORQUE

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
Some scenes depends not on the light/dark points,but on some choices you made earlier.
Just use gallery unlocker if you want to see all scenes and don't want to replay every possible route.
There are certain characters that I get locked out of. Maybe it's one or two scenes at first, but over the course of the game that's dozens. Just wish the walkthrough mod helped more with making sure you don't miss out on entire characters. It'd be nice if the mod just added an option to enable characters you might have missed.

I suppose I'll just replay the game with the intention of making decisions to not miss content.

baklan123

Nov 8, 2023
Can anyone recommend some futa games with characters as gorgeous as in this amazing game. This is unbelievable how beautiful they are

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Can anyone recommend some futa games with characters as gorgeous as in this amazing game. This is unbelievable how beautiful they are
It is against the rules to ask and give recommendations in game threads as there is a dedicated section of the forum for that and to debloat the games threads. I Highly recommend doing a research by thread name in this section for futanari or Futa. I also recommend going in your account settings and ordering search results by latest.

An other thing you can do is go to the latest updates click on the small funnel and organise games by weighted rating or likes and by tags. That way you can get to games highly rated and that carter to your preferred choices. Futa/trans and Futa/trans protagonist are two tags I would start with.

Merry Christmas!

baklan123

Nov 8, 2023
It is against the rules to ask and give recommendations in game threads as there is a dedicated section of the forum for that and to debloat the games threads. I Highly recommend doing a research by thread name in this section for futanari or Futa. I also recommend going in your account settings and ordering search results by latest.

An other thing you can do is go to the latest updates click on the small funnel and organise games by weighted rating or likes and by tags. That way you can get to games highly rated and that carter to your preferred choices. Futa/trans and Futa/trans protagonist are two tags I would start with.

Merry Christmas!
ty mate

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes