AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Worked my way through the android version of the game this week. Shit - it left me blueballed hanging on the edge of the cliffhanger and now I can't continue? So I take it the main story doesn't end with 1.7?

I'll be writing up my review soon, but as a non-Futa focused player I'm seriously impressed with this game.

Last edited:

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Interesting read. :)
Hey! I just posted on the Discord to make sure it was available for you, if you were so inclined to read my opinion.
Thanks for taking the time out to bless the Futanari community with this gem. You've incorporated so much content that it literally blew my mind. Because you took the time to put so much effort into this game, I only thought it right to finish the game and give my in-depth, honest opinion about it. Hope it helps in any way and I look forward to your next steps. If any of the things I said are confusing or maybe hurtful, feel free to contact me so I can explain myself in greater detail. Have a nice weekend!

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Hello, here is the French translation of the latest 1.8 update.
--------------------
Bonjour, voici la traduction Française de la dernière Màj 1.8
--------------------
https://f95zone.to/threads/inner-growth-v1-8-morally-purple.43165/
Si j'étais toi j'éditerais mon post pour enlever la faute d'accord. Ça dois être gênant une faute come ça dans un post qui fait l'anonce de ta traduction. Merci pour ton travail quand même!

If I were you I would edit my post. A mistake like that must be embarrassing in a post announcing your translation. Thank you for your work non the less.

• Hey there
Reactions: Pinpin007

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Si j'étais toi j'éditerais mon post pour enlever la faute d'accord. Ça dois être gênant une faute come ça dans un post qui fait l'anonce de ta traduction. Merci pour ton travail quand même!

If I were you I would edit my post. A mistake like that must be embarrassing in a post announcing your translation. Thank you for your work non the less.
The e on the end was just fine and didn't need changing.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
The e on the end was just fine and didn't need changing.
Française ici est un adjectif et s'accorde avec traduction qui est un nom féminin donc oui le e est nécessaire.

French is an adjecive here and goes with translation which is féminin so yes it need an e.

Last edited:

YaSeen98

Jan 9, 2022
banner.png

Original Title: Inner Growth Unofficial Android Port
Developer: Morally Purple -
Version:1.8
Censored:NO

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Vanilla Port: - - -
Modded Port: - - -

Unofficial Android build by ME. Thank you Crazygamer43 for sharing the game, and Jeevant for the Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker & Improvements Mod.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes