jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
Last edited:

frankenstar12

Feb 8, 2024
For me, Inner Growth is the best, or maybe the first decent futaXfuta VN, but try your luck with these:
Tales of Androgyny - Hard RPG with VN - amazing animations.
The Thickening
Futagenesis Unveiled

A full search of futa main protagonist with Ren'Py engine:
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha...=7/noprefixes=1,2,3,4,5,6,8,12,14,17,30,31,47

Use this tab to make your search easier.
View attachment 3949810
Thank you soo much. I've played tales of androgyny and its really good. I'll check out the ones u recommended. Thanks again .

Reactions: jackdanniels

Asmodean2

Jul 4, 2020
Update:

Hello,

I need to postpone the next update a little bit. I will release it as soon as possible!

So about that, at first, I wanted to cramp all endings into this update alone, and release one update after that and be finished with the game. But the endings felt really rushed, that's why I decided to split this last part into two updates, one will be called v1.9 and the other v1.95, like I did before sometimes. The next update will be focused on the part, where you decided to team up with Naamah. After that, I will release the last update v2.0 and that will be the end of Inner Growth. Like a little epilogue update, more light-hearted than the coming ones.
If you pledged to me in hopes for the Inner Growth update this month, all $10+ patrons will receive a message with the update-links next month.

Sorry, I've been so unreliable these past months. :(
Cheers,
Morally Purple

AD5

Jul 2, 2017
I'm stuck at Rick's mansion how do I install the bugfix to fix the game, I've never really done something like this before

May 29, 2022
I'm stuck at Rick's mansion how do I install the bugfix to fix the game, I've never really done something like this before
Assuming you are on PC.
Download the Menu Bugfix in the first page, unzip it with 7-zip or similar software you have, you will get a folder called "game", copy or cut the folder. Open the directory of Inner Growth, you shall see a "game" folder inside it, paste the "game" folder you just downloaded in this directory. Then, allow the new files to replace the original files. Done

Reactions: AD5
4.60 star(s) 37 Votes