damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Ho fuck me!!!! First Time for every thing. It's the first time I post something un the wrong thread, but I Had to still be obvious to it once you pointed it out to me.
:LOL:
I must say I was a bit puzzle by your last posts.
I was beginning to think "did I miss something and Kind Nightmares was about to take over the development of Inner Growth?"

But I must say that an encounter between Thalna and Jade could be interesting...
:unsure:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
10 mo No update ! abandoned?
Even so, that is not the rule here on F95.

1. Abandoned: used in the following cases:
    • The developer states that the development has been permanently suspended.
    • After 3 months of inactivity from the developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts (Patreon, SS, etc), we will resolve special circumstances or scenarios on a case-by-case basis (no creator accounts, creators developing for free, Patreon accounts under review/ban).
    • No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months).
    • Game threads that are marked On-hold for over 6 months with no game update.
    • Note: this prefix is only removed upon the release of a new update for purchase/download.
And if you just took a few seconds to check Patreon you can see there has been updates on progress for the next update.

Reactions: c3p0

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lol, that's what I'm talking about. A developer can say a game is abandoned, and you don't have to wait 18 months to realize it's abandoned.
Not sure why you replied when the discussion was about this game NOT being abandoned and me telling that person 10 months wasn't long enough to mark it as such.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Not sure why you replied when the discussion was about this game NOT being abandoned and me telling that person 10 months wasn't long enough to mark it as such.
Because the user asked if the game was abandoned, and you started telling him about the rules, although that's not what he asked about.

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes